Lewis Cine (Cedar Hill, TX) Defensive MVP Georgia. "Redzone"

Texasfrog

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

This from the one arguing over how someone defined themselves on their own personal profile page.  Pure comedy 🎭 

Cine: I mostly claim up north, the Boston area. I grew up in this little city called Everett, and it was really known for football.I felt like that’s where I got a lot of traits and I learned a lot from being raised up there.

i think you’re living to close to Louisiana the stupidity is over taking you.
pay no attention to where the man says he’s from someone wrote on his profile something else 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Cine: I mostly claim up north, the Boston area. I grew up in this little city called Everett, and it was really known for football.I felt like that’s where I got a lot of traits and I learned a lot from being raised up there.

i think you’re living to close to Louisiana the stupidity is over taking you.
pay no attention to where the man says he’s from someone wrote on his profile something else 

This has been posted already.  Lol and it still doesn’t refute what he identified as his hometown on his profile page. You wanna know why he listed cedar hill, Texas as his hometown? It’s where he lived last and graduated from HS.  And you still don’t get it!  😂 

hell, I identify/connect to a town here in Texas that I never lived. My family roots are from there, but it’s different from my principal place of residence. 

12 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This has been posted already.  Lol and it still doesn’t refute what he identified as his hometown on his profile page. You wanna know why he listed cedar hill, Texas as his hometown? It’s where he lived last and graduated from HS.  And you still don’t get it!  😂 

hell, I identify/connect to a town here in Texas that I never lived. My family roots are from there, but it’s different from my principal place of residence. 

He was quoted as saying he identified with the north east but I don’t get it?Good God Horse go sleep it off

4 minutes ago, Ararar said:

He was quoted as saying he identified with the north east but I don’t get it?Good God Horse go sleep it off

And it still doesn’t refute where he graduated from and lived? You noticed every thing I referenced is to his gotdamn profile page? Why?  ..  geezus you’re thick 

His official profile page lists cedar hill Tex and you clowns give me his history on where he was born and raised of which I never fucking refuted!   

So I ask my mentally challenged friend, what does his profile lists as his hometown? 

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

And it still doesn’t refute where he graduated from and lived? You noticed every thing I referenced is to his gotdamn profile page? Why?  ..  geezus you’re thick 

His official profile page lists cedar hill Tex and you clowns give me his history on where he was born and raised of which I never fucking refuted!   

So I ask my mentally challenged friend, what does his profile lists as his hometown? 

So wait a minute,you’re just saying he lived somewhere not where he is from? Please clarify 

14 minutes ago, Ararar said:

So wait a minute,you’re just saying he lived somewhere not where he is from? Please clarify 

it’s not hard: he was raised in Boston but graduated from cedar hill. So when asked where is his official principal of residence (his hometown) it’s Texas.  It’s that simple  … you cant mentally handle multiple truths.

You mistake hometown as only being where a person is born and that’s not true. 

I only ever referenced one thing: his profile and stated hometown of which you tried to argue.  😂 

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

it’s not hard: he was raised in Boston but graduated from cedar hill. So when asked where is his official principal of residence (his hometown) it’s Texas.  It’s that simple  … you cant mentally handle multiple truths.

You mistake hometown as only being where a person is born and that’s not true. 

I only ever referenced one thing: his profile and stated hometown  

Why have you been debating me then that he wasn’t from Texas and clearly stated he identified with the north east? All that needed saying was you knew that and 90% of this thread would have been dismissed 😂 we all acknowledged he lived in Texas

19 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Why have you been debating me then that he wasn’t from Texas and clearly stated he identified with the north east? All that needed saying was you knew that and 90% of this thread would have been dismissed 😂 we all acknowledged he lived in Texas

You came in late and repeated the same stuff as the others. I already told  you the interview you posted was already posted in this thread. Lol 

I specifically asked what was his hometown on his page and no one stepped forward and said his stated hometown is cedar hill TX. All did a silly dance around it … you included 

and I bet you have no clue why Frog commented to Cajun the way he did on this topic about Cine. 

8 hours ago, Ararar said:

Who cares what he listed point his the guy isn’t from Texas and that’s not debatable 

32 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

All did a silly dance around it … you included 

This was my first post about Cine acknowledging what was written but stating he wasn’t from Texas.You’ve been spinning on your head trying to avoid admitting the obvious 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ararar said:

This was my first post about Cine acknowledging what was written but stating he wasn’t from Texas.You’ve been spinning on your head trying to avoid admitting the obvious 

👇🏽 What is factually incorrect about this statement? But this is what folks are twisted about.  You came in with brandished guns with no bullets talking about prepositions .  😂 

20 hours ago, Texasfrog said:

Ohhhh Redzone..  Ohhhhh Swampturd....

Cedar Hill,TX safety "Lewis Cine" was the defensive MVP for the National Title game for Georgia.

Oppps!!

Hey... and that freshman WR from TX made a nice TD catch for Georgia..

• 2 weeks later...