Lewis Cine (Cedar Hill, TX) Defensive MVP Georgia. "Redzone"

Texasfrog

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You care because you were quick to post this excerpt. Did I call him a native? People move around dummy. The kid said his hometown is cedar hill, TX. Why? Because he moved there. It really is that simple.  🤡 

Nobody said anything about him moving.  The thread title is misleading saying he's a Texan. 

You're no different than Kermit just subtle

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah I don’t think a place you spent 5 percent of your life becomes your native land. Same with IMG players. Florida doesn’t get to claim OOS players who came to IMG their senior year. 

That’s because they’re boarded at IMG, their families and hometown are somewhere else. 

Just now, steeler01 said:

Nobody said anything about him moving.  The thread title is misleading saying he's a Texan. 

You're no different than Kent just subtle

Lewis cine said his hometown is cedar hill Texas. It really is that simple and can easily be verified on his official player profile. Where does it say he’s from steeler? 

59 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

Jesus is it really that important where some kid comes from?  As if a good football player comes from where you live then that somehow makes you better or more special?... "my state has more football players than your state nanny nanny boo boo stick your head in doo doo"...silliness

Apparently it matters a lot to Texans who start multiple threads about such things…..but I agree it’s silly 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ararar said:

Apparently it matters a lot to Texans who start multiple threads about such things…..but I agree it’s silly 

Literally these type of posts were started by a guy in Mass saying he’ll root for GA b/c Cine lived there. 

How many threads we have reminding us that Bryce is from MD and another heisman winner from that school

Or posters reminding us which players hail from Louisiana 
 😂 

Lewis Cine lives in Texas, but plays football for his mother in Chile

Lewis Cine left Everett High School in Everett, Massachusetts, in February to live with his uncle in Lancaster, Texas. The junior safety was previously recruited by Everett before moving to Trinity Christian School in Cedar Hill, Texas, and has already joined the team in spring practices.

Cine, born in Haiti, moved to Florida when he was 5 and moved to Massachusetts to live with his dad before high school. As a child, his main focus was on a different form of football.

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

No jackass, HE listed cedar hill Texas as his hometown not me you fucking idiot!  

You don't know that.

Again, each school has their own way of listing hometowns. Some just put the city that the high school is in. Some put the literal town where their home address was.

This kid spent 5 seconds in Texas. It is not his hometown by any definition and you're just making it up that he said that.

The kid spent 5 years in Haiti, 9 years in Florida, 3 years in Massachusetts and 1 year in Texas.

horseclown claims that his hometown is Cedar Hill, TX.

Good lord.