Leave it to Joe Biden to cause world war 3 🤦‍♀️

FreeBird

1 minute ago, concha said:

2)Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in a formal declaration issued last month that the United States continued to recognize Crimea as part of Ukraine.

👇

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Wrong.

I said the United States does not officially recognize Crimea as part of Russia.

But Trump does.

Another quintessential Trumpism.

Have the diplomats say the right thing and then have Trump undermine it publicly and in private.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

Wrong.

I said the United States does not officially recognize Crimea as part of Russia.

But Trump does.

Have the diplomats say the right thing and then have Trump undermine it publicly and in private.

And your proof is that Trump made a correct observation about Crimean demographics. 🤡

The actual policy of the Trump administration;

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in a formal declaration issued last month that the United States continued to recognize Crimea as part of Ukraine.

“As we did in the Welles Declaration in 1940, the United States reaffirms as policy its refusal to recognize the Kremlin’s claims of sovereignty over territory seized by force in contravention of international law,” Pompeo said in his July 25 statement. “In concert with allies, partners, and the international community, the United States rejects Russia’s attempted annexation of Crimea and pledges to maintain this policy until Ukraine’s territorial integrity is restored.”

Just now, concha said:

And your proof is that Trump made a correct observation about Crimean demographics. 

My proof is that Trump was rationalizing his decision to recognize it.

Which is exactly what it was.

But keep pushing those toady narratives, concha!

I would hope you're getting paid for this because any other motivation would be incredibly pathetic.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

The actual policy of the Trump administration;

concha has found his next nitpick that he will desperately cling to.

👇

5 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Wrong.

But Trump does.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

😄

You can't make this stuff up.

The toady playbook.

1) It's a lie!

2) OK, it's not a lie but he didn't say the literal words!

3) OK, he did say it but it's true!

1) Your premise is a lie

2) You twisted words and falsely interpreted words. Not I. Cry to someone else. 🤣

3) Andy making shit up again.

In Andy World, making a correct demographic observation and saying you'll look into something = actually doing something you never did.

Trump made an accurate demographic observation.

Trump said he wanted to look into it.

His administration's ACTUAL POLICY:

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said in a formal declaration issued last month that the United States continued to recognize Crimea as part of Ukraine.

“As we did in the Welles Declaration in 1940, the United States reaffirms as policy its refusal to recognize the Kremlin’s claims of sovereignty over territory seized by force in contravention of international law,” Pompeo said in his July 25 statement. “In concert with allies, partners, and the international community, the United States rejects Russia’s attempted annexation of Crimea and pledges to maintain this policy until Ukraine’s territorial integrity is restored.”

Now let's watch Andy continue to throw himself on the floor and have a tantrum over that reality.

🤣

200.gif

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

So your going on Record saying Bidens a better president then Trump??

Bidens a place holder to buy time for either a better Democratic candidate or Trumps unfortunate return.... 

Given he doesnt get arrested or what not....

And Frankly both parties disappoint me... 

Democrat- self imploding on every corner because of Sinema and Manchin. Weak on the Republicans. 

Republicans-Majority have become grifting Trump loyalist who could give a fuck less about the country because Trump lost the election. So theyll impede the Democrats and any type of change that they can at the expense of Millions of Americans....

52 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

So your going on Record saying Bidens a better president then Trump??

Another non-denial of the obvious truth.

It's almost like the Mortal Kombat finishing move for every Trumptard.

"Oh, yeah!? Trump admires Putin and wants to be like him!? Well, how about this! So you're saying Biden's better than him, huh!?"

19 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Lol amazing... 

I make an opinion based on my own observations. 

And it's "CNN" 

But if i was riding on the conspiracy theory train id be a free thinking individual... 

Yall are ridiculous clowns... 

These goofballs don't even deny this stuff.

They just sidestep it and change the subject.

It's their MO.

concha has perfected this type of toadyism.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Lol amazing... 

And it's "CNN" 

But if i was riding on the conspiracy theory train id be a free thinking individual... 

32 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Lay-off the CNN

B116E9DF-D94B-4CC6-97E1-9A10245CD4F3.jpeg

But just looking at the thread title tells it all... 

Somehow Putin invading Ukraine is Bidens fault... 

Yall have some of the craziest world views... 

a Duck is a Duck. 

A goose is a goose 

And a Pig is a Pig... 

But not in Trumpland... 

Where a Duck is a threat to america 

A goose is a illegal Immigrant 

And a pig is a terrorist... 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

But just looking at the thread title tells it all... 

Somehow Putin invading Ukraine is Bidens fault... 

Yall have some of the craziest world views... 

What's more is that they are the worst people in human history at proving causation.

concha is the dumbest person I've ever encountered when it comes to tying his ideological hackery to actual outcomes.

If there was a Hall of Fame for this stuff he'd be Babe Ruth.

29 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Lol amazing... 

And it's "CNN" 

IMO your opinion is exactly why people support Trump and distance themselves from the weak left. But please continue to share. 

3 minutes ago, Warrior said:

IMO your opinion is exactly why people support Trump and distance themselves from the weak left. But please continue to share. 

This doesn't even make any sense.

Trump admiring and praising Putin and wanting to be like him is only patently obvious. It's not denied by even the biggest toadies on Earth like concha.

Yet somehow him stating that is...

"from CNN"

and

"makes people support Trump"

Basically it's a perfectly incoherent right-wing loon claim.

1 minute ago, golfaddict1 said:

I agree with most pundits who say that this is the beginning of the end for him. It seems that he even offered a truce today after entering Kiev.

It's bonkers.

He seems to know that a protracted insurgency will bleed them dry of both lives and treasure.

The Norwegians seized a Russian oligarchs yacht yesterday in Oslo. We need more of that. Coordinated efforts to freeze or seize every Russian asset outside their borders. 

• Like 2