Leave it to Joe Biden to cause world war 3 🤦‍♀️

FreeBird

Lest we forget that one of Trump's *two* impeachments was over his withholding of aid to Ukraine because of their refusal to investigate Hunter Biden.

Trump and other top conservatives rally to Putin's side as he threatens Ukraine

Trump has conveniently left out that his first impeachment was, in part, due to the fact he withheld roughly $400 million in military aid to Ukraine while pressuring it to launch an investigation into Biden and his son Hunter over bogus allegations of corruption. Ukraine has heavily relied on US assistance while fighting a war against Kremlin-backed rebels, the war Putin claims to now be entering on behalf of Russian speakers.

It's funny.

I say that Putin wanted a change agent to upset the NATO apple cart.

concha loses his shit.

But here's Bormio admitting as such and asking basically "why is that bad?"

👇

On 1/19/2017 at 12:44 AM, Bormio said:

Do I love everything about Trump - no.  Although some things he has made me think about differently.  I do know there is much ingrained stupidity and inertia in DC, and far too many sacred cows.  We need someone to shake it up, not afraid to challenge conventional wisdom.  Trump suggests we reexamine NATO's utility in our current world, and the whole of DC loses its shit.  Why not look at it - a 60 year old alliance created when the Soviet Union had troops in Germany?  The trapped in the past thinking needs to go.

concha claims that Trump was strengthening NATO while he was "reexamining it's utility" and promising to leave after his reelection.

There is no low for this guy.

2 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

I find it amusing that concha's all-in move is to claim that Trump said something.

Apparently, if a politician says something then it must be true.

It's like the scene in A Few Good Men when the prosecution is calling every member of the unit to testify that they were definitely told not to touch Santiago.

Then Tom Cruise asks them if they were there 5 minutes later when they were told to give Santiago a Code Red.

I'll 100% stipulate that Trump said he was trying to strengthen NATO.

As long as you stipulate that behind closed doors he said he was going to leave NATO if re-elected.

Blah blah blah...blah blah... etc etc

Literally zero proof that Trump didn't care about NATO spending.

In fact, Trump confronted NATO leaders face-to-face, in correspondence, in the press... facts.

If you had bothered to read anything, Trump was exploring the viability of NATO as a basis for pressing for more equitable commitment from other members who were and are underspending.  There was never a definitive statement to definitely leave NATO.

Also, Trump couldn't leave NATO without support of the legislative branch. 🤡

2 minutes ago, concha said:

Literally zero proof that Trump didn't care about NATO spending.

concha really struggling now.

He's putting words in people's mouths.

This is what I actually said and have been saying the entire time.

👇

36 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Anybody who thinks Trump cared about NATO for one single second is a fucking moron.

Again, nobody disputed concha's claims about what Trump said.

He's sticking on this minor point to avoid the truth on everything else.

Literally from page one of concha's toady playbook.

Just now, Atticus Finch said:

It's funny.

I say that Putin wanted a change agent to upset the NATO apple cart.

concha loses his shit.

But here's Bormio admitting as such and asking basically "why is that bad?"

👇

concha claims that Trump was strengthening NATO while he was "reexamining it's utility" and promising to leave after his reelection.

There is no low for this guy.

Now I'm losing my shit. News to me.

I claimed that Trump was pushing NATO members to strengthen their militaries. This is a simple fact.

There are indications - and I have provided sources - that he had some success.

And I never stated that he promised to leave NATO. That is a lie. And nobody is shocked.

So now we are left with a situation where Trump said things - repeatedly - but we are supposed to ignore that.

We are not allowed to pay attention to what Trump actually did, we are to only consider what Trump had considered and might have done maybe but never actually did.

Ever noticed how so much of Andy's bullshit are things that never really happen?

🤡

8 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

The tried-and-true capitulation.

I love it when Andy pats himself on the back for losing.

Meanwhile, everyone is waiting on the list of shit that actually happened and materially and actually benefitted Putin.

Here's Andy's list for those keeping score:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

🤣

9 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

concha really struggling now.

He's putting words in people's mouths.

This is what I actually said and have been saying the entire time.

👇

Again, nobody disputed concha's claims about what Trump said.

He's sticking on this minor point to avoid the truth on everything else.

Literally from page one of concha's toady playbook.

So now Andy Bumblefuk is doing the funky chicken trying to distinguish between NATO and NATO spending. 🤣

NATO is a military defense alliance. Its military defense capabilities are directly tied to spending.  He wanted the latter (spending) to increase to improve the former (capability) because the burden was being borne by the US and it was American blood on the line as a result.

Yet more bullshit word salad from our resident Orange-Man-Bad-and-I-can-make-up-crap-to-prove-it czar (just ignore what Orange Man Bad actually said and did in reality).

7 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The “Twitterization” of US policy.  We are going to confront Russia by canceling them.  How utterly unserious 

Bormio: No American troops!

Also, Bormio: The harshest sanctions ever are weak! What an unserious country!

The fact that Dr. Quack is talking about something being unserious is rich.

image.jpeg.1b8b8234be79622e55055228c3f86705.jpeg

Trump’s Despicable, Disgraceful, and Un-American Response To Putin’s Evil

Later, as explosions in Kyiv aired on the normal American news channels, Fox News host Laura Ingraham attacked the Ukrainian president as “pathetic” and brought the former president onto her show in order to advance a message right out of Putin’s anti-American propaganda playbook. 

“[Putin] sees the weakness and the incompetence and the stupidity of this administration . . . and it all happened because of a rigged election.”

To argue that Putin is strong, smart, and successful in part because American democracy is a sham is a direct assault on our country and it puts our former president in league with a killer who aims to destabilize a continent and the alliances that have kept us free and secure for decades.

It is despicable. It is un-American. And if Donald Trump continues to be enabled by the Republican party, Republican voters, and America’s conservative propaganda machines, then we may very well be led once again by this man, giving him the chance to follow through on his promise to break-up the NATO alliance and put a stake through the heart of our democracy once and for all.