FIRE and FURY like the WORLD has never SEEN!!

TheRealCAJ

4 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Jimbo, you're one ignorant MF'er. There are no winners in nuclear war.  They kill 50,000,000 of us and will kill 100,000,000 of them......we win ?  No dumb $hit, we lose. Hopefully Trump isn't like you. To casually speak of nuclear annihilation, as a quality of manhood, proves your demented. No sane individual throws out the trash you do. At a minimum, you need your ass kicked.  

Another liberal tough guy behind the computer with his beer muscles on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

Jimbo, you're one ignorant MF'er. There are no winners in nuclear war.  They kill 50,000,000 of us and will kill 100,000,000 of them......we win ?  No dumb $hit, we lose. Hopefully Trump isn't like you. To casually speak of nuclear annihilation, as a quality of manhood, proves your demented. No sane individual throws out the trash you do. At a minimum, you need your ass kicked.  

If we hadnt just sat there for years watching as they built up their nuclear arms... it wouldnt be a nuclear war...

Weve sat here just hoping they fail. Weve done jack-shit to take care of this problem and now its an ACTUAL problem.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, aZjimbo said:

Trumps red line obviously means something very different than pussy hussein barry.

LOL...yea...sure James...tough guy Donny "talks the talk"....but can't "walk the walk"....just like most neo-cons....that was his red line?...now the nut job said he was going to bomb Guam...what's tough guy Donny going to do or say now?....the ball is in his court...he's going to continue a "war of words" or do something about it?....pussy boy Donny is all talk...remember he was too scared to say "radical Islamic terrorism" when  he was in the land of Islamic terrorism!....he's all talk....like you James...;)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

LOL

He is not protecting. He is talking shit. Talking shit on twitter and at campaign style rallies. That's the difference between you and I. You seem to think tough talk and spittle is protection. I tend to think it is likely more harmful than good against the bowl cut gang in NK. 

bingo!....nice post!

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Being totally serious... There are countries that can be affected by talk. North Korea just ain't one of 'em. The fact that Trump is too ignorant to realize this is the problem. 

I hear you...if I lived in South Korea I wouldn't have slept too good last night...he put the world in a frenzy with his B.S. tough guy talk and has no clue what he did...:$

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Interested to see if you people can keep up this level of hysteria for the next 4+ years. Setting a pretty brisk pace thus far. xD

Interested to see if you can play off every ignorant thing Orange does/says for the next 3.4 years. Setting a pretty brisk pace thus far. xD

We should all live in the mind of,  davd lee roth...

13 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

James Brown,who I liked, but was not the brightest, once said in a song,"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees".....Hopefullt,Trump puts No Korea in a coffin on their backs...You like people who appease,I like people who win,at any cost...The loonies are the leftists like yourself who are weak,scared progressives, who believe in liberalism,,,,,,which has been defined as a mental disorder in a book by Michael Savage....You don't  know history, you talk tough,but in reality are a low information voter who knows nothing about what is at play...Appeasement, which you seem to favor led to Hitler being allowed to continue and kill 6 million,....Now we have 20 million Muslims who brought us stupidity and ignorance and will overrun Europe and are still unhappy...You are without a doubt a stupid LOONEY without merit and have no business calling me or Jimbo out.....Your the danger and of the ilk that brings nations down rather that bring them up...A secular progressive at best,a danger to us all at worst.... 

in the words of General Mattis nobody keeps him awake at night he keeps other people awake

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Jimbo meeting Dan? LOL

PS @Cat_Scratch Sure that isn't you w your Trump shirt on? Uncanny resemblance if u ask me!

IMG_0331.JPG

You are on a roll with these pictures you are posting. I've dealt with these beer muscle guys back in the PC days if you know what I mean LOL.  And that does look like catscratch . 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

If we hadnt just sat there for years watching as they built up their nuclear arms... it wouldnt be a nuclear war...

Weve sat here just hoping they fail. Weve done jack-shit to take care of this problem and now its an ACTUAL problem.

Bingo. Exactly on point. Like all politicians they keep kicking the can down the road. slick willie is quoted as saying this was a good deal for America. No president since has done anything to cure this problem especially the appeaser (barry hussein). Now at least we have a president willing to protect our country and the loonies on the left take the side of the fatboy.

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...yea...sure James...tough guy Donny "talks the talk"....but can't "walk the walk"....just like most neo-cons....that was his red line?...now the nut job said he was going to bomb Guam...what's tough guy Donny going to do or say now?....the ball is in his court...he's going to continue a "war of words" or do something about it?....pussy boy Donny is all talk...remember he was too scared to say "radical Islamic terrorism" when  he was in the land of Islamic terrorism!....he's all talk....like you James...;)

says the little bitch sitting behind a keyboard pretending to be tough. The fish you catch can kick your soft ass.

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

I hear you...if I lived in South Korea I wouldn't have slept too good last night...he put the world in a frenzy with his B.S. tough guy talk and has no clue what he did...:$

Bitch the chances of you sleeping anywhere other then the safety of your bed is laughable.