FIRE and FURY like the WORLD has never SEEN!!

TheRealCAJ

Just now, GardenStateBaller said:

He had his uncle killed and eaten by 100+ starving dogs. He needs to go to Hell. And fast. 

and the US can arrange that. You realize this country bitches when Trump fires someone. Kim boy over there executed his generals with anti tank guns i believe

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

if we hit them first then at least they dont our west coast which if the west coast goes i really wont miss it but for the sake of the conversation point is we should hit them first if talking isnt working

There are 135,000 Americans in South Korea, 160,000 American citiizens in Guam and several hundred thousand + Americans in Japan.  Then, again, there are the tens of millions of human beings whose lives are worth as much as ours' in these countries.   Then, we can talk about the west coast of the U. S. and Canada.

My point again:  human life has value.  

Just now, BigDrop said:

There are 135,000 Americans in South Korea, 160,000 American citiizens in Guam and several hundred thousand + Americans in Japan.  Then, again, there are the tens of millions of human beings whose lives are worth as much as ours' in these countries.   Then, we can talk about the west coast of the U. S. and Canada.

should we evacuate the americans then hit them?? we have military bases in Guam. do we surrender our position in Guam then hit NK??

1 minute ago, BigDrop said:

Tell the North Koreans that human life has value.  We cannot continue to ignore evil - we have for too long.

I am only suggesting that military action is not an option.  Some believe that the real American action will be against both Russia and China who want NK to remain as a buffer against Western influence.  This becomes incredibly complicated by China and Russia are limiting themselves with the NK because of this.  We may actually need to threaten trading sanctions, etc. against the Chinese to influence them.  this is a drastic action, too, but again the alternative are literally millions of human beings dying.  Note that China is adjacent to NK:  if they believe that nuclear war is likely, some believe they will move to help.

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

AGAIN why does NK now have nuclear capabilities ask yourself that then try and blame Trump.

I am not blaming Trump.  I am blaming Obama, Bush, Clinton-all who allowed this to develop to this point.  Actually what they have all done is to tie Trumps hands in that he is really limited in his options.  I agree with you-going back to Clinton something should have been done to avoid what we/Trump are now confronting.

By the way, I really like Tillerson and believe that he is the right person to be potentially effective and influential.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I am not blaming Trump.  I am blaming Obama, Bush, Clinton-all who allowed this to develop to this point.  Actually what they have all done is to tie Trumps hands in that he is really limited in his options.  I agree with you-going back to Clinton something should have been done to avoid what we/Trump are now confronting.

By the way, I really like Tillerson and believe that he is the right person to be potentially effective and influential.

Drop we have to do something. Trump is just meeting the bully head on. Right now Russia and China are on board with the new sanctions. problem is for how long.

3 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Drop we have to do something. Trump is just meeting the bully head on. Right now Russia and China are on board with the new sanctions. problem is for how long.

thc6795, we really do agree on a lot of this.  My comments are really much more about Trump's "style."  My trust is in the Generals and Tillerson.

I'm going to have to sign off until tonight.  Thanks everyone.

• Like 1