14+ children murdered in Texas today!

Norcalnut

7 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I guess I can see how you could say that.

Basically, why are Democrats so focused on specific school shootings and mass shootings when the equivalent of that or worse happens in places like Philadelphia, Chicago and other inner city places on a daily basis ?

You may find the following interesting and informative:

https://crimeresearch.org/2017/04/number-murders-county-54-us-counties-2014-zero-murders-69-1-murder/

The United States can really be divided up into three types of places. Places where there are no murders, places where there are a few murders, and places where murders are very common.

In 2014, the most recent year that a county-level breakdown is available, 54% of counties (with 11% of the population) have no murders.  69% of counties have no more than one murder, and about 20% of the population. These counties account for only 4% of all murders in the country.

The worst 1% of counties have 19% of the population and 37% of the murders. The worst 2% of counties contain 28% of the population and 51% of the murders. The worst 5% of counties contain 47% of the population and account for 68% of murders. But even within those counties the murders are very heavily concentrated in small areas...

In 2014, the murder rate was 4.4 per 100,000 people.  If the 1% of the counties with the worst number of murders somehow were to become a separate country, the murder rate in the rest of the US would have been only 3.4 in 2014. Removing the worst 2% or 5% would have reduced the US rate to just 3.06 or 2.56 per 100,000, respectively...

Even within the Counties with the murders, the murders are heavily Concentrated within those counties

When you look at individual counties with a high number of murders, you find large areas with few murders. Take Los Angeles County, with 526 murders in 2014, the most of any county in the US. The county has virtually no murders in the northwestern part of the county. There was only one murder each in Beverly Hills, Hawthorne, and Van Nuys. Clearly, different parts of the county face very different risks of murder...

In a study in the journal Criminology, David L. Weisburd has a paper titled “The law of crime concentration and the criminology of place” that shows for eight cities 25% of violent crime occurred on one percent of the streets and that about half occurred on five percent of the streets.

Conclusion

This study shows how murders in the United States are heavily concentrated in very small areas. Few appreciate how much of the US has no murders each year.  Murder isn’t a nationwide problem.  It’s a problem in a very small set of urban areas, and any solution must reduce those murders.

And guess which party runs the overwhelming majority of these high murder areas?

And has done so for decades and decades.

And is mysteriously the party with influential elements that want police DEfunded? WTF?

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, concha said:

You may find the following interesting and informative:

https://crimeresearch.org/2017/04/number-murders-county-54-us-counties-2014-zero-murders-69-1-murder/

The United States can really be divided up into three types of places. Places where there are no murders, places where there are a few murders, and places where murders are very common.

In 2014, the most recent year that a county-level breakdown is available, 54% of counties (with 11% of the population) have no murders.  69% of counties have no more than one murder, and about 20% of the population. These counties account for only 4% of all murders in the country.

The worst 1% of counties have 19% of the population and 37% of the murders. The worst 2% of counties contain 28% of the population and 51% of the murders. The worst 5% of counties contain 47% of the population and account for 68% of murders. But even within those counties the murders are very heavily concentrated in small areas...

In 2014, the murder rate was 4.4 per 100,000 people.  If the 1% of the counties with the worst number of murders somehow were to become a separate country, the murder rate in the rest of the US would have been only 3.4 in 2014. Removing the worst 2% or 5% would have reduced the US rate to just 3.06 or 2.56 per 100,000, respectively...

Even within the Counties with the murders, the murders are heavily Concentrated within those counties

When you look at individual counties with a high number of murders, you find large areas with few murders. Take Los Angeles County, with 526 murders in 2014, the most of any county in the US. The county has virtually no murders in the northwestern part of the county. There was only one murder each in Beverly Hills, Hawthorne, and Van Nuys. Clearly, different parts of the county face very different risks of murder...

In a study in the journal Criminology, David L. Weisburd has a paper titled “The law of crime concentration and the criminology of place” that shows for eight cities 25% of violent crime occurred on one percent of the streets and that about half occurred on five percent of the streets.

Conclusion

This study shows how murders in the United States are heavily concentrated in very small areas. Few appreciate how much of the US has no murders each year.  Murder isn’t a nationwide problem.  It’s a problem in a very small set of urban areas, and any solution must reduce those murders.

And guess which party runs the overwhelming majority of these high murder areas?

And has done so for decades and decades.

And is mysteriously the party with influential elements that want police DEfunded? WTF?

This puts it into complete perspective and I even feel I’m seeing why a lot of minorities voted for the Republican party. 

There is a lot of promising and little action done within the democratic party, about the actual issues; and even more diversion to cover up what they aren’t doing.

Defunding the police would do nothing more than increase the crime and violence in areas that already see a ridiculous amount of it.

That makes complete sense to me.

I think I also see what you mean by the policies put forward for gun controlling.

That would do nothing but make it harder for the normal everyday people who want them to have them.

The criminals will find a shady way to get them regardless, whether ghost guns, having someone else purchase it, illegally; and these horrific events will happen anyway.

I think it was Freebird who said we need to focus more on the mental health issues of our society and take it more seriously. That’s where the warning signs can be caught and the mentally ill monitored.

The Democrat party needs to fix their own cities before they can start talking about gun violence.

• Thanks 1

Just now, SeaShells21 said:

I think I also see what you mean by the policies put forward for gun controlling.

That would do nothing but make it harder for the normal everyday people who want them to have them.

The criminals will find a shady way to get them regardless, whether ghost guns, having someone else purchase it, illegally; and these horrific events will happen anyway.

I think it was Freebird who said we need to focus more on the mental health issues of our society and take it more seriously. That’s where the warning signs can be caught and the mentally ill monitored.

The Democrat party needs to fix their own cities before they can start talking about gun violence.

But they deflect from and cover up their policy failures, with a complicit national media.

And they oppose the hardening of schools. They still favor "Gun Free Zones", which are effectively an invitation to commit mass murder.

Screen-Shot-2022-05-30-at-Monday-May-30-

5 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

You live in Texas, Abbott has been the Governor for almost a decade with Republican controlled government. He mentioned these events are caused by mental illness. What did he do? Cut $211M to the mental health commission. 

They talked about hardening schools, which will require lots of money. However, to control the escalating property tax bill Abbott and conservatives are proposing permanently eliminating the school district maintenance and operation component of property taxes, the biggest portion of the school property tax.

Their rhetoric doesn’t match the lip service to correcting and addressing the problem. (Texas had the El Paso Walmart shooting and the school shooting at sante fe so what were the lessons learned after those shootings?) 

at the end of the day conservatives have only been concerned with removing restrictions to gun ownership, offering prayers and condolences and hoping it will address the gun problem we have today. From a practical standpoint that is not enough and has proven to not be  

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Horsefly said:

You live in Texas, Abbott has been the Governor for almost a decade with Republican controlled government. He mentioned these events are caused by mental illness. What did he do? Cut $211M to the mental health commission. 

They talked about hardening schools, which will require lots of money. However, to control the escalating property tax bill Abbott and conservatives are proposing permanently eliminating the school district maintenance and operation component of property taxes, the biggest portion of the school property tax.

Their rhetoric doesn’t match the lip service to correcting and addressing the problem. (Texas had the El Paso Walmart shooting and the school shooting at sante fe so what were the lessons learned after those shootings?) 

at the end of the day conservatives have only been concerned with removing restrictions to gun ownership, offering prayers and condolences and hoping it will address the gun problem we have today. From a practical standpoint that is not enough and has proven to not be  

That is why I propose the gun regulating of how people gets these types of weapons in the first place, but they think of it as, “We want to take your guns away”. 😒 Or trying to promote Japanese culture into American society.

Abbott just wants to keep his seat so he’ll say whatever it’ll take to look good in front of media and press and “reassure” they’re trying to fix this, but since this is a Republican state, he’d rather do what caters to his voters than look after the well-being of his own state. I’m so sick of him and Ted Cruz.

They both need to go, and they’re just probably the tip of the iceberg.

34 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

That is why I propose the gun regulating of how people gets these types of weapons in the first place, but they think of it as, “We want to take your guns away”. 😒 Or trying to promote Japanese culture into American society.

Abbott just wants to keep his seat so he’ll say whatever it’ll take to look good in front of media and press and “reassure” they’re trying to fix this, but since this is a Republican state, he’d rather do what caters to his voters than look after the well-being of his own state. I’m so sick of him and Ted Cruz.

They both need to go, and they’re just probably the tip of the iceberg.

I have and have owned many guns and I would support harder gun regulation. In the military, if you live in base housing all firearms must be registered, we can do a similar thing in the civilian world. We register vehicles and there is no restriction on the type or amount of vehicles one can own, but it reinforces accountability, etc. 

• Like 3

The New York Times

How a New York County Used the State's 'Red Flag' Law to Seize 160 Guns

Andy Newman, Benjamin Weiser and Ashley Southall
Mon, June 6, 2022, 8:03 AM

An undated photo provided by the Suffolk County SheriffÕs Office of Robert Ludwig, who deputy sheriffs say was found to have illegal ghost guns, thousands of rounds of ammunition and drugs, including fentanyl and LSD, after he was red-flagged by a judge. (Suffolk County SheriffÕs Office via The New York Times)

An undated photo provided by the Suffolk County SheriffÕs Office of Robert Ludwig, who deputy sheriffs say was found to have illegal ghost guns, thousands of rounds of ammunition and drugs, including fentanyl and LSD, after he was red-flagged by a judge. (Suffolk County SheriffÕs Office via The New York Times)

The boy made his threat aboard a school bus.

In late March, a 16-year-old in Suffolk County, New York, 60 miles east of New York City, told fellow students that he wanted to shoot their heads off, according to court records. He told police that he wanted to hurt himself with a shotgun at his house.

What followed happens more often in Suffolk County than any other county in the state: A judge issued a “red flag” order that would allow authorities to take weapons from the home. Police filed an application to remove the boy’s access to guns. The judge acted after finding that he posed a danger. Two shotguns were taken. The judge later wrote that the boy “admitted that not having the shotguns in the home is helpful to him.”

In the wake of horrific mass shootings at a Buffalo, New York, supermarket, a Texas school and an Oklahoma hospital, many policymakers are grasping for ways to keep guns out of hands of people in crisis.

On Thursday, President Joe Biden implored Congress to pass a federal red flag law, although such measures face stiff resistance from Republicans who contend the red flag process can be abused to take away an innocent person’s fundamental right to own guns. There are also negotiations in Washington on offering incentives for more states to pass red flag laws — New York is one of 19 that has one, along with the District of Columbia.

An examination by The New York Times of more than 100 red flag cases filed in Suffolk County since the law took effect in August 2019 shows how New York’s law has defused dozens of dangerous situations in the sprawl of Long Island’s suburbs and beach towns, according to current and former officials.

The red flag law is hardly a panacea. It does not mandate treatment for the troubling behavior that led to the order, and its effect on gun-death statistics is difficult to discern. But those who have put it into action said it is a crucial tool.

“This is something that we can use in that gray area where we don’t have anything and we’re just walking away from a situation that we know is making the hair on the back of our neck stand up,” said Geraldine Hart, a former county police commissioner who helped direct the law’s rollout.

Initiated by police officers, school officials and panicked family members, the Suffolk County cases sounded a drumbeat of domestic mayhem and potential disaster. They led to the removal of more than 160 guns, including at least five military-style rifles. They involve at least 22 people under age 25, including 11 minors.

The youngest subject of a red flag was 14; the oldest was 88. All but two were male.

A state courts spokesperson, Lucian Chalfen, said that by law, red flag records must be sealed after they expire. But the Suffolk cases, many of which involved expired orders, were nonetheless found in a commercial legal database and, in some cases, open court records.

The filings are filled with people threatening to shoot up courthouses or schoolhouses, amped-up men in cars with weapons and ammunition, people behaving erratically at a gun shop or military-base checkpoint or firing randomly into a neighbor’s yard. People despondent over the loss of a job or girlfriend, a spouse’s failing health, a parent’s death. People who text friends and loved ones “Goodbye forever” or “I have a gun next to my bed bro” or post, “When I kill everyone know it’s my dad’s fault.”

The cases point to a basic fact of American life: the dangerous overlap between the set of people with access to guns and the set of people in severe mental distress. About every eight days, judges in Suffolk County direct authorities to take firearms and bar a person from obtaining guns. The orders, handled in civil court, typically do not lead to criminal charges.

Known formally as extreme risk protection orders, red flags have been used sparingly in most of New York. About 620 “final” orders — good for up to a year — have been imposed across the state.

Judges in Suffolk County, which has about 1.5 million residents, have granted at least 117 final orders, the highest rate of any of the most populous counties. (The nation’s leading issuer of red flag orders is Florida, where judges have signed more than 8,000 under a 2018 law passed after the high school shooting in Parkland.)

Hart said Suffolk had been “forward-leaning” in educating police and school officials about the law, and discussing it at community meetings. “It’s one thing to pass a law and just announce it,” she said, “but it’s another to give the training and the outreach and the support.”

Suffolk County Attorney Dennis Cohen added: “From very early on, we just as a policy decided to take an aggressive approach.”

That attitude may be spreading. After the Buffalo slaughter, Gov. Kathy Hochul made it mandatory for the state police to seek red flag orders when they believe someone poses a danger.

Her directive was prompted by the fact that the 18-year-old charged with the shooting, Payton Gendron, had not been put through the red flag process when he wrote in a school assignment that he wanted someday to commit a murder-suicide. Gendron was taken for a mental health evaluation, but he wrote that he was seen for only 15 minutes and that he lied that the remark was a joke. “That is the reason I believe I am still able to purchase guns,” he wrote.

The process for red flag orders is straightforward: A judge at the county level can issue a temporary order, and after a hearing, a final order based on evidence that someone is likely to cause serious harm. Orders can be renewed.

Research on the laws’ efficacy is mixed. A study in Connecticut found that 1 suicide was averted for every 10-20 gun seizures. One in San Diego County found that the red flag did not significantly reduce firearm violence.

In Suffolk County, the heavier use of red flag orders does not appear to have produced significant changes in gun death rates compared with those in the rest of the state. But Hart, the former police commissioner, said the county saw several positive effects, including forcing parents to confront their children’s psychological problems.

Laura Sarowitz, a lawyer in the county attorney’s office, said the orders also have helped families with members who wanted to harm themselves by making it harder to obtain guns. “It does create extra barriers,” she said.

Suffolk County deputy sheriffs typically serve the order and remove the weapons, walking into situations about which they know little.

“It can be very high risk,” said Chief Deputy Sheriff Christopher Brockmeyer. “We try to do our due diligence and vet the respondents as much as we can.”

Some lawyers believe the county has overreached. Peter Tilem, whose firm has represented clients in red flag cases, said some are based merely on a statement written or texted to a friend.

“What is it like for a college student who has never committed a crime to have the police break down his door and seize his gun?” Tilem said. “What’s it like to have to get examined by psychiatrists and psychologists to essentially prove that he’s not a danger to himself or others?”

In Suffolk, orders are issued for a wide range of reasons.

There are people accused of threatening a girlfriend, a housemate or an aunt; people who said they were planning a “suicide by cop” and those in the throes of delusion: a man screaming that he was the messiah and that he needed to cut his grandmother out of the side of his body; another with a shotgun under his bed who ranted that UFOs, aliens and the government wanted to shoot him with lasers.

At least 11 red flag orders involved school threats, including a pair issued Thursday and Friday to two 15-year-olds, one of whom walked into a classroom and shouted, “I’m gonna shoot up the school.” The other boy posted on Instagram that he hoped he got locked up so that he and the other boy could “BEAT THE CASE SO THEN BOTH US CAN BOOM THE SCHOOL.”

There are people who owned no guns but were red-flagged to keep them from buying one, and people who had entire arsenals confiscated. One man who was already under a red flag order was hit with a second one for having a friend buy a gun for him. And sometimes, the civil actions and resulting searches end up leading to criminal charges for illegal weapons or drugs.

After a judge granted an order this year against Robert Ludwig, 26, who had talked about killing himself, deputy sheriffs said they found three illegal “ghost guns” assembled from kits, 4,000 rounds of ammunition and a pharmacopoeia that included fentanyl, amphetamine, LSD and Xanax. He was charged with weapon and drug possession and has pleaded not guilty, said his lawyer, Michael Brown.

Brown said there were extenuating circumstances in Ludwig’s case and “no indication whatsoever that he would have used any weapons against himself or anybody else.”

By far, the most common reason for an order was to deter suicide.

In January, for instance, a 37-year-old wrote on Facebook that he wanted to shoot himself and posted a photo of guns at a Dick’s Sporting Goods in Patchogue. Employees told police he had just bought a shotgun and ammunition. They found the man in his car a few miles away with the gun in the back seat.

Although Suffolk County judges grant most requests for orders, there are plenty of exceptions.

In August, a man texted a friend that he had tried to shoot himself but the gun jammed, and added, “I don’t want to be here anymore.” At a hearing on a final order, both men testified that the texts were jokes, and the judge found that police had not offered clear and convincing evidence that the man posed a danger.

Robert Schechter, his lawyer, said that his client has been doing well and that three rifles were returned to the home.

In a 2021 case, a man in a North Shore town confronted parents waiting in their cars to pick up their children at an elementary school, complaining that they were blocking his driveway and using it to turn around. One motorist said he got into a chest-bumping confrontation in which the man threatened to blow his head off. After a temporary red flag order, police took a pump-action shotgun, three rifles and a handgun.

But at the hearing, the man admitted only to saying “someone should shoot” the motorist. The judge wrote that although the man had “behaved in a manner that was inappropriate, crude and unwarranted,” there was insufficient evidence that he intended to harm anyone.

Sometimes, authorities appear to have a compelling case, only to have an order denied for want of a witness.

When Cynthia Carro reported that her husband choked her in a drug-fueled rage in 2019, police obtained a temporary red flag and seized about 20 rifles and other firearms, according to court filings and an interview with her.

But when police asked Carro to testify at the hearing, she said she feared the financial consequences for their family.

“They would call me and I just wouldn’t go, because I just didn’t want him to lose his job,” she said.

Without her testimony, the judge declined to issue a final order.

“All I want is for him to get better so that my children can have their dad,” Carro said of her husband, from whom she is separated. The husband did not respond to a call seeking comment.

Once a final order is issued, judges are reluctant to reverse themselves.

In 2019, a judge red-flagged a college student who showed signs of mania after he lost his grandmother and broke up with a girlfriend, was involved in a road rage incident and purchased an AK-47 he called his “baby.” A friend said he was worried that he was on “a downward spiral.”

When the order still had almost three months to go, Schechter and Tilem, the man’s lawyers, moved to end it, arguing that his distress was temporary, that he had been cleared by three medical experts and that he underwent therapy.

“He was sad, and people are happy sometimes and sad other times,” wrote Schechter, “but to take away rights from people is not something the court should do lightly.”

The judge was unmoved; the order ran its course.

The student has “done extremely well since this has been over,” Tilem said.

• Like 1

CBS News

CBS News poll: Can mass shootings be prevented, and if so, how?

Anthony Salvanto, Fred Backus
Sun, June 5, 2022, 10:30 AM

Most Americans continue to favor stricter gun laws, but feel that getting them passed is stymied by big money and inaction by politicians. And Americans say the nation's gun debate — no matter where they stand on it — is influenced more by partisanship than public safety. Polling shows they're partly right.

There is bipartisan support for measures that are applied to people — such as background checks and a federal "red flag" law, which most Americans think could do a lot to help prevent mass shootings. But there are more partisan differences over what to do about the guns themselves.

Democrats look for more gun restrictions — including banning AR-15s — and fewer people having guns in general, and also support background checks and more mental health services. But Republicans tend to oppose AR-15 bans and feel that allowing more people to carry guns and more armed security would stop mass shootings. They think that these measures, along with better mental health screening, would be most effective in preventing mass shootings.

Americans overall overwhelmingly believe mass shootings can be prevented, if we try. But Republicans, in particular, are less likely to think so — four in 10 Republicans say mass shootings are, unfortunately, something we have to accept in a free society.

In all, most don't expect Congress to pass any significant changes to gun policy in the coming months.

1fb6e5b8010eb24ad9bd348ffb68783e

In the chart below, we see similarly large support across parties for background checks, slightly less but still most for a federal red flag law, and then, we see Republicans very different from independents and Democrats on banning AR-15s.

1a3ceae4e332da4bc07cbabecf9535d6

0266c6a8c58f5f14018199da811a02c1

Why does the U.S. have so many mass shootings?

The vast majority of Americans think we could prevent mass shootings if we really tried, although Republicans are far less likely to hold that view.

6cf67ce7ca6332b82ad6384fd3773c55

We asked people why they think there are more mass shootings in the U.S. than in many other countries, and more availability of guns is the top answer among Americans overall. Here again, we see partisan divides with only about a quarter of Republicans citing guns as a reason. More people with mental health issues in the U.S. is their top answer, followed by the influence of violent movies and video games.

fd424b03c49b968db2f8dd2d70ac1513

Democrats see gun-related items, such as more background checks and banning semi-automatic weapons, as policies that would do "a lot" to help prevent mass shootings. Republicans think better mental health treatment, armed security and more religion in people's lives would be more effective.

5f6b9194ac1239914ef6f6a056faa020

91e3369c85778de717f183ac4174078f

So, what amount of gun ownership makes America safer? That, too, breaks along partisan lines.

7d23bce45e459dc569823e58327b2e81

Seventy-two percent of Democrats think the U.S. would be safer if fewer people — or if no one — had guns. By contrast nearly half of Republicans — 46% — think the U.S. would be safer if more people — or everyone — had guns.

57f91b24abda41e122d9a103cc4dc886

Other gun policy measures

One measure that's being debated is raising the age requirement for purchasing semi-automatic weapons. A majority of Americans think the minimum age to buy a semi-automatic weapon like an AR-15 should be at least 21, including most Republicans.

0c1217b58ad4d7ee1d2658c1220c3083

Support for stricter laws covering the sale of guns has inched up some. It's a pattern we've seen in CBS News polling before, where support for more strict gun laws sometimes has gone up after a mass shooting, but has ticked back down afterward over time.

a7aa34e00f3e85a23e18b9e85c383324

6826f07fe707f0ff9a03ac4fafc142bd

In general, 76% of Americans say things in the country are going badly, a number that has continued to rise and now matches its highs from the early months of the pandemic in 2020.

This CBS News/YouGov survey was conducted with a nationally representative sample of 2,021 U.S. adult residents interviewed between June 1-3, 2022. The sample was weighted according to gender, age, race, and education based on the U.S. Census American Community Survey and Current Population Survey, as well as to 2020 presidential vote. The margin of error is ±2.6 points.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2022 at 9:18 AM, RedZone said:

Do you currently own a Belvedere and cannon?...

It took 5 days to load one of those babies. lol

Be nice, RedZone.

I guess if there was AR-1500 cannon it would be protected.

Once again you show you are a class A buffoon. Respond with snarky replies thinking you are being slick but it makes you look like the ignorant simple minded sheep you are. 

Look at RZ and his ilk right over the cliff like good little marxists.

FDB848B3-3EDB-421A-A0C2-1B432AAE18A5.jpeg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Oldballcoach said:

Once again you show you are a class A buffoon. Respond with snarky replies thinking you are being slick but it makes you look like the ignorant simple minded sheep you are. 

Look at RZ and his ilk right over the cliff like good little marxists.

FDB848B3-3EDB-421A-A0C2-1B432AAE18A5.jpeg

The Constitution wore wigs, man.

Debate that.

You're just an average Joe radical conservative who knows maybe three amendments.

Join the crowd.

On 6/7/2022 at 3:03 PM, RedZone said:

The Constitution wore wigs, man.

Debate that.

You're just an average Joe radical conservative who knows maybe three amendments.

Join the crowd.

Last time I checked the constitution is a piece of paper absolute moron. However yes I do know what you mean about them wearing wigs English still wear it but you guys tout control over there.

riddle me this moron what is the state with universal background checks, red flag laws, universal background checks to buy ammo and you can only buy ammo from state approved vendors, high-capacity magazine ban amongst other regulations……..that would be California…….guess which state leads the nation in active shooter events according to the FBI you got it California. Reading is fundamental try it I know liberals watch tick tok all day those 5 to 10 second clips are easier to digest for your tiny brains.

5 minutes ago, Oldballcoach said:

I agree so make sure all the politicians the banks and the airplanes that their security staff is disarmed or only has three bullets if we can protect ducks better than our politicians banks and airplanes somethings wrong

or just send a teenager with a AR out to protect us from harm...like your hero Kyle did....😪

Just now, DBP66 said:

or just send a teenager with a AR out to protect us from harm...like your hero Kyle....😪

Totally agree even my cousin who is an SF guy agree that he had tremendous muscle control and trigger discipline. I would agree hopefully were having people with that much self-control defending all the targets that we need to harden to protect people. Glad we can finally agree on something.

1 minute ago, Oldballcoach said:

Totally agree even my cousin who is an SF guy agree that he had tremendous muscle control and trigger discipline. I would agree hopefully were having people with that much self-control defending all the targets that we need to harden to protect people. Glad we can finally agree on something.

yea..Kyle has shown us the way to go....teenagers and AR's make a lot of sense to you clowns...😪

6 minutes ago, Oldballcoach said:

This is what a hero looks like....she doesn't look like Kyle.

May be an image of one or more people and text that says 'Who else thinks that Capitol Police Officer Caroline Edwards is a hero for going back to hold the line against Trump's violent insurrectionists even after she had been knocked unconscious? OCCUPY DEMOCRATS'