14+ children murdered in Texas today!

Norcalnut

21 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

How does gun restrictions dove mental health epidemic 

There are people all over dealing with mental health issues who don’t have mindsets of wanting to shoot someone 🙂

The ones who do, have easy access to obtaining a gun and carrying out these attacks.

2 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Good grief Shells 🐚 lmao

Excuse me; 🤦🏻‍♀️

I see it as a shooting problem, due to mental health issues of those doing it. 

Would better regulating how people gets these types of weapons not decrease mentally ill Americans from getting them in the first place?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, concha said:

You stated no one is talking about gun confiscation.

Untrue.

51 minutes ago, concha said:

Beto O'Rourke is not alone.

You still haven’t come up with a proposal as to why those steps I listed wouldn’t be progress in the right direction of stopping mentally ill Americans from easily getting their hands on a firearm 😌

That list is just a small portion of what it would take to get firearm in Japan. It can take up to a few months to obtain the knowledge and finish the process to get it but if you are undoubtedly mentally sound and have no ties to instances of past violence, or ties to extremest organizations, you may have your gun.

What seems to be the problem, Concha?

I would love to hear it.

37 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

You still haven’t come up with a proposal as to why those steps I listed wouldn’t be progress in the right direction of stopping mentally ill Americans from easily getting their hands on a firearm 😌

That list is just a small portion of what it would take to get firearm in Japan. It can take up to a few months to obtain the knowledge and finish the process to get it but if you are undoubtedly mentally sound and have no ties to instances of past violence, or ties to extremest organizations, you may have your gun.

What seems to be the problem, Concha?

I would love to hear it.

I don't give a rat's ass about Japan.

Their society and history and demographics have very little in common with ours.

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

There are people all over dealing with mental health issues who don’t have mindsets of wanting to shoot someone 🙂

The ones who do, have easy access to obtaining a gun and carrying out these attacks.

Rational thinking is not a strong atribute of all. Those that are graced with this most miniscule of human attributes, find it much easier to accept the realities of life, as opposed to those that find it difficult to expand their knowledge base.

There is no sadder example than that of the willfully ignorant.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

Excuse me; 🤦🏻‍♀️

I see it as a shooting problem, due to mental health issues of those doing it. 

Would better regulating how people gets these types of weapons not decrease mentally ill Americans from getting them in the first place?

Makes too much sense.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Oldballcoach said:

Last time I checked my ARs have not walked out the door and unexpectedly shot someone.

The only thing dumber than owning an AR-15 is owning several AR-15s and bragging about it.

The average American does not need an AR-15. I'm sure you're not average though.

I have several guns and would never even think twice about owning a POS gun like an AR-15.

Everyone is a Rockstar with an AR-15, I suppose. 

23 hours ago, RedZone said:

The only thing dumber than owning an AR-15 is owning several AR-15s and bragging about it.

The average American does not need an AR-15. I'm sure you're not average though.

I have several guns and would never even think twice about owning a POS gun like an AR-15.

Everyone is a Rockstar with an AR-15, I suppose. 

I guess I am in your mind. But at least I’m not a moron like you. Just go on believing the second amendment is about hunting or self-defense. You will be the first one whining and complaining when they come to confiscate all your weapons because that’s the end goal. They can sugarcoat it anyway they want this is about taking everyone’s firearms away. The problem is people like you are too stupid to realize what’s going on in front of face. However you do you….ignorance is bliss.

20 minutes ago, Oldballcoach said:

I guess I am in your mind. But at least I’m not a moron like you. Just go on believing the second amendment is about hunting or self-defense. You will be the first one whining and complaining when they come to confiscate all your weapons because that’s the end goal. They can sugarcoat it anyway they want this is about taking everyone’s firearms away. The problem is people like you are too stupid to realize what’s going on in front of face. However you do you….ignorance is bliss.

I've never been afraid in my life with anyone coming to take my firearms. No one with an education is.

My firearms are a little more what the Framers had in mind though.

I don't own toys and video game guns.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I've never been afraid in my life with anyone coming to take my firearms. No one with an education is.

My firearms are a little more what the Framers had in mind though.

I don't own toys and video game guns.

.....oldcoach probably has several thousand dollars invested in tactical gear/clothing which are ALL protected by the Constitution too. lmao 

Too funny.

...oldcoach looks the part though when he's out blasting beer cans with his AR-15. "HEY, I hit one!"

What a loser firearm.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I wonder if any of you tactical class gun owners even know what a dove gun is......

I seriously doubt it.

All Glory to the AR-15!!!!!!

Here's a hint.

I can take a dove gun and blow your freakin head completely off your body with it.

That's not quite good enough for some people though. I've had it with this AR- 15 bullshit and that's all it is.

2 hours ago, concha said:

You're free to move there.

See yall are afraid of anything different... 

Difference of opinion included... 

Your first response is "Youre free to move"... 

So anyone who doesnt like having schools,Malls,Stores and concerts mowed down by people who shouldnt have had guns to begin with. 

We should just tell them to move if they dont like it because long story short we're not gonna do anything to fix the problem.... 

Thats all Im getting from your post and the bums up on capital hill... 

Because "Theyre gonna take our guns!" 

Aint nobody trying to take jack shit... 

But thats the hill yall wanna die on... 

My bad... 

Thats the hill youre willing to let peoples kids die on... 

• Thanks 1