14+ children murdered in Texas today!

Norcalnut

On 5/29/2022 at 6:55 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well…. You definitely have a point there, after blowing the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and just about any radical right fringe group for free. 

Are you claiming a tax deduction for your services?

bgw

PS considering the diversity in your household past and present the compassion and lack thereof is mystifying. 

Funny thing is I've never seen a proud boy or white supremacist all made up by the narrative by the left.

I do see BLM everywhere.

And don't start the race BS because there's a lot of BLM POS that are white too.

Liberals are dumber than dirt to me and it doesn't matter what color.

We learned today that the delay the law enforcement did was politics.

This chief of police was a Beto supporter. Democrats love mass shootings because they've been paid for decades to disarm America.

And yes I'm implying that he let all those people die to help their BS politics.

FB_IMG_1654139110543.jpg

We learned today on the Uvalde school shooting that the delay the law enforcement did was politics.

This chief of police was a Beto supporter. Democrats love mass shootings because they've been paid for decades to disarm America.

And yes I'm implying that he let all those people die to help their BS politics.

FB_IMG_1652658745158.jpg

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

Do you know this due to them being arrested and put in jail?

As they should be.

You know these Democrats or defund the police they don't want the police or security anywhere around the school or in Chicago because it might intimidate or offend LOL.

The media only cares about white crime everything's rigged now because of Democrats.

There's nothing not rigged on politics and I'm talking education system all media including social big Tech fact-checkers Google searches. It's all rigged and designed to Hoodwink the low IQ our country has become a third world country right now. People have got to find out what the truth is and it's difficult for the low IQ because they'll fact check it and the fact check it'll say something that keeps them following the propaganda. So much propaganda about this b******* covid.

All I can tell you the ones driving in the car wearing a mask by himself or anybody wearing a mask right now are the idiots that live off of every word that comes out of the media.

Right now they will sensor and silence any conservative voice I'm talking about on Twitter Facebook it's all rigged and I don't think liberals know what they're doing to the rest of us.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Butterbean said:

You know these Democrats or defund the police they don't want the police or security anywhere around the school or in Chicago because it might intimidate or offend LOL.

The media only cares about white crime everything's rigged now because of Democrats.

There's nothing not rigged on politics and I'm talking education system all media including social big Tech fact-checkers Google searches. It's all rigged and designed to Hoodwink the low IQ our country has become a third world country right now. People have got to find out what the truth is and it's difficult for the low IQ because they'll fact check it and the fact check it'll say something that keeps them following the propaganda. So much propaganda about this b******* covid.

All I can tell you the ones driving in the car wearing a mask by himself or anybody wearing a mask right now are the idiots that live off of every word that comes out of the media.

Right now they will sensor and silence any conservative voice I'm talking about on Twitter Facebook it's all rigged and I don't think liberals know what they're doing to the rest of us.

I can agree with that point of view in regards to the government, I suppose 😌

Now, might I ask, do you know that blacks are doing the shooting in Chicago due to them being arrested and put in jail?

As they should be?

It's sad that everything is so rigged in America now. Even when got to fake dossier to spy on Trump's campaign they go free.

The attorney that did the whole thing they said in free and it'll make many Americans think that it was false.

Just like January 6th in the murderer going free Democrats will not be held accountable. They make sure this went through federal court to an Obama judge and they made sure that Democrat voting jurors would be mostly in that jury.

There's real evidence that happened and this is treason.

just like Biden let's let a whole nation get taken over and people slaughtered in 85 billion and top-secret weapons went to our enemies in Russia and China which I'm sure Democrats got paid for.

Think about that Democrats gave our enemy hundreds of thousands of rifles and weapons but I want to make damn sure Americans can't defend themselves. This is New World Order people.

Not even talkin investigation or an impeachment but yet Trump makes a phone call about Hunter Biden's b******* and they try to impeach him from the phone call.

I think liberal Democrat voters or voting to just screw the other side. I think conservative voters are to help all of our lives.

just like right now the only reason why he's got that border open it's not cuz he cares about Mexican people it's because he's trying to rematch the United States with Democratic voters.

And some of you think you like these Democrats now but you may not like them so much once they have ushered in communism and can't be pulled from power.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Now, might I ask, do you know that blacks are doing the shooting in Chicago due to them being arrested and put in jail?

As they should be?

What do you mean due to being arrested? These are hoodlums that are unpoliced and they shoot 40-70 people every weekend in one town.

Gun laws will not stop criminals it only takes the guns away from the law-abiding citizens these Democrats know that but their goal is to disarm America so they can Usher in world order..

America is the richest nation they're after our money they can't control us until they get our guns. I want a One World System.

In the future they would prefer the world be less populated because artificial intelligence is going to be doing most of the jobs they're already doing genocide on their citizens in China. Russia has not shipped to us China over threat and Democrats are handing them the keys right now to be the Super fire the whole world's about to be on lockdown sooner than you know.

5 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

You know, I have never heard a single person make the argument they want to take guns from law-abiding citizens.

Why couldn’t something similar to this be proposed:

1. Raise the age limit you may legally purchase a gun to 21.

2. Anyone hoping to become a new gun owner must pass a shooting range class. 

3. The person must affirmatively prove their mental fitness with a hospital and pass a drug test. This will be filed with the police.

4. Lastly, pass an extensive background check for any criminal record or, association with criminal or extremist groups.

Will tighter gun regulations not decrease the chances of these events happening?

It’s that simple. 

Those who really need guns and use them for the right reasons will have their rights to get them; and that could limit the chances another “mentality ill” American goes on their next rampage for the entire world to witness.

Beto_O'Rourke_April_2019.jpg

5 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

As they should be?

Let me get this straight...

According to you, blacks are shooting each other in Chicago because they get arrested.

Got an article to share about this little gem of knowledge?

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, concha said:

285489560_5453240801374096_3513018217492

LOL...you love your guns!...^ how f*in silly and dumb can one be??....you got no problem with mass killings??...just another day in America?....morons like you are what's making this country go down the drain in the name of "right to bear arms"....you're a dope Don....🙄

a new poll came out were 72% of Americans want the law changed so a 18 year old child can't buy your favorite automatic killing weapon...we want the age changed to 21....how does it feel it be in the dopey minority once again...🙄

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

You are about as much of a macho man as this guy.

I never claimed to be macho I’m just not a dip shit like you who is ignorant and doesn’t read. But go on following the rest of the Democrats. Even Biden can’t get it right.

Breitbart News spoke to a Navy SEAL (ret.), who is a ballistics expert, and his response to Biden’s statement was, “No way.”

We spoke to a federal agent with 15 years experience in the field, and his response was “bullsh*t.”

We spoke to another individual who has been a federal agent for nearly 20 years and was a local police officer for years before that, and he responded to Biden’s statement by saying, “Not possible.”

We also spoke to a member of a U.S. Marshal fugitive recovery taskforce who has been on the job for 21 years. When we told him what Biden said he laughed out loud and said, “That’s not even in the realm of possibility.”

We told the fugitive recovery taskforce member that Biden also categorized 9mm under “high caliber weapons,” and he laughed again and said, “9mm is the smallest round we use.”

Breitbart News has pointed out that Biden has falsely claimed, numerous times, that the Second Amendment barred early Americans from buying cannons.

4 hours ago, concha said:

Beto_O'Rourke_April_2019.jpg

I am not Beto O’Rourke.

What is wrong with that process? No ones guns are being threatened. Isn’t that a main concern from right wing supporters?

It keeps guns out of hands of our mentally ill and those that are getting them for right reasons can do so in protective manners.

9 hours ago, Butterbean said:

What do you mean due to being arrested? These are hoodlums that are unpoliced and they shoot 40-70 people every weekend in one town.

9 hours ago, Butterbean said:

Blacks are shooting of Chicago every weekend. And it is always ignored by democrats and the left because they can't say white supremacisy.  And cancel culture says we can't talk about.😀

Let me get this straight...

According to you, blacks are shooting each other in Chicago because they get arrested.

Got an article to share about this little gem of knowledge?

@concha I didn’t say that. Butterbean did and I asked how we know who is shooting.

28 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

I am not Beto O’Rourke.

What is wrong with that process? No ones guns are being threatened. Isn’t that a main concern from right wing supporters?

It keeps guns out of hands of our mentally ill and those that are getting them for right reasons can do so in protective manners.

You stated no one is talking about gun confiscation.

Untrue.

285489560_5453240801374096_3513018217492

A better plot with common sense ☺️

1. Super teeth are available for any animals to buy.

2. 🐺 image.png.1ef87cd91dd9a78a9f6f540e327787f4.png image.png.175e2a2d177045b2d9d672c5337e8a7e.png Unstable wolves of all colors and types attack 🐕🐈🐇🐹 animal citizens over and over again with their super teeth that they easily bought.

3. Other 🐕🐈🐇🐹🦬🐎🐐🐍🐸🐝🐒🦍🕊🐟🦆🐢🐞🦖 with super teeth see the attacks by unstable 🐺image.png.1ef87cd91dd9a78a9f6f540e327787f4.pngimage.png.175e2a2d177045b2d9d672c5337e8a7e.png Wolves.

4. Unstable Wolves with super teeth can be dangerous to our safety as an animal society. 

4. Take measures to make it more difficult for unstable 🐺 image.png.1ef87cd91dd9a78a9f6f540e327787f4.pngimage.png.175e2a2d177045b2d9d672c5337e8a7e.png Wolves or any unstable animals to buy super teeth and attack the law-abiding and innocent animals if they wanted to.

5. Seek the proper mental and emotional health the unstable needs in order to be a productive member of society.

5. Other 🐈🐕‍🦺🐩🦮🐕🐇🐁🦔🐿🦝🦡🐖🐄🐂🦬🐎🐐🐍🐸🐝🐒🦍🕊🐟🦆🐢🐞🦖🐓🐅🦀🦃🐬🐘🦌🐜🦕🦗🐌🦒🦜🦞🦘🦙🐪🕷🦐🐊🦓🦏🦑🦂🦛🦈🪰🪱🦥🦫🦨🦣🦩🦧🐆🦤🦚🦭🐉🐫🦢🦦🐋 who do not attack are okay and mentally sound are not affected by this change and can continue to buy their super teeth.

Everyone is Happppy ! 🌎

18 minutes ago, concha said:

You stated no one is talking about gun confiscation.

Untrue.

Gun regulation is not gun confiscation. 

No one has said, “We want to take all of your guns away.” 

Is it too difficult to believe they want to keep guns out of hands of those who may pose as threats to everyday safety?

8 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Is it too difficult to believe they want to keep guns out of hands of those who may pose as threats to everyday safety?

Beto O'Rourke is not alone.

13 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

How does gun restrictions dove mental health epidemic