14+ children murdered in Texas today!

Norcalnut

14 hours ago, RedZone said:

There have been 27 school shootings with injuries or deaths this year. 

School shootings certainly aren't rare and they are on the uptick. We are very fortunate as a nation that 20 to 30 don't get mowed down every time a school shooting happens..... Meanwhile, we wait on heros to show up and new solutions to the same damn problem.

I kindly thank you, Redzone 🙂

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SeaShells21 said:

I kindly thank you, Redzone 🙂

What Chip the Wonder Racist won't go on to explain is that included in that total are personal disputes, accidental discharges on school buses etc. Basically any shooting at any time for any reason on a school campus or bus.  Overwhelmingly, these were NOT mass shootings in the making.

https://www.edweek.org/leadership/school-shootings-this-year-how-many-and-where/2022/01

24 minutes ago, concha said:

What Chip the Wonder Racist won't go on to explain is that included in that total are personal disputes, accidental discharges on school buses etc. Basically any shooting at any time for any reason on a school campus or bus.  Overwhelmingly, these were NOT mass shootings in the making.

https://www.edweek.org/leadership/school-shootings-this-year-how-many-and-where/2022/01

Even that is too much violence happening. 

https://time.com/5630227/japan-history-mass-violence/

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/JPN/japan/crime-rate-statistics

There is work to be done to increase peace and unity across the U.S.

It can be done.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Even that is too much violence happening. 

https://time.com/5630227/japan-history-mass-violence/

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/JPN/japan/crime-rate-statistics

There is work to be done to increase peace and unity across the U.S.

It can be done.

Japan is inhabited by overwhelmingly ethnic Japanese.

They do not have the ethnic diversity of the US. They have an entirely different culture and history. They don't have a massive narco-state on a major border.

It is easier to achieve harmony when everyone looks alike, thinks alike, and shares a common culture, history and language.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, concha said:

Japan is inhabited by overwhelmingly ethnic Japanese.

They do not have the ethnic diversity of the US. They have an entirely different culture and history. They don't have a massive narco-state on a major border.

It is easier to achieve harmony when everyone looks alike, thinks alike, and shares a common culture, history and language.

Too bad you can't have your wish.

7 minutes ago, concha said:

In case anyone is wondering whether or not there is a mental health aspect to all this:

Video Emerges of Uvalde Shooter Holding a Bag of Blood-Soaked Dead Cats

5-24.jpg

Most people are wondering how the families  are doing after seeing their children mowed down with an AR-15, Chuck.

Have any cool mental health photos of those families?... maybe five or six cemetery pictures, you can do it. It's in you Chuck.

• Thumbs Down 1

When AR-15s are involved in mass shootings Chuck (aka concha) never acknowledges the victims.

We always get 3 days of crime statistics, mental health statistics and photos, AND black Chicago.

I think it's clear to everyone on this forum Chuck has a mental health issue. If it's not it should be just pull up every mass shooting thread from the archives of this forum. Chuck is in every one of them. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oldballcoach said:

Last time I checked my ARs have not walked out the door and unexpectedly shot someone. Dems are funny they really are morons in regards to firearms in general. Maybe you remember this dunce…..

https://www.military.com/video/guns/rifles/anti-gun-senators-embarrassing-slip/3100968150001

Their logic is that you solve people dying from drunk drivers by taking away sober people's cars.

285471124_5453240898040753_4863325158069

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Oldballcoach said:

Last time I checked my ARs have not walked out the door and unexpectedly shot someone. Dems are funny they really are morons in regards to firearms in general. Maybe you remember this dunce…..

https://www.military.com/video/guns/rifles/anti-gun-senators-embarrassing-slip/3100968150001

You are about as much of a macho man as this guy.

4 hours ago, concha said:

Their logic is that you solve people dying from drunk drivers by taking away sober people's cars.

285471124_5453240898040753_4863325158069

You know, I have never heard a single person make the argument they want to take guns from law-abiding citizens.

Why couldn’t something similar to this be proposed:

1. Raise the age limit you may legally purchase a gun to 21.

2. Anyone hoping to become a new gun owner must pass a shooting range class. 

3. The person must affirmatively prove their mental fitness with a hospital and pass a drug test. This will be filed with the police.

4. Lastly, pass an extensive background check for any criminal record or, association with criminal or extremist groups.

Will tighter gun regulations not decrease the chances of these events happening?

It’s that simple. 

Those who really need guns and use them for the right reasons will have their rights to get them; and that could limit the chances another “mentality ill” American goes on their next rampage for the entire world to witness.

On 5/29/2022 at 2:50 PM, concha said:

Roughly 100 million white males in this country.

How many shoot up a school in any given year?

Ponder that while you ignore that a black man is statistically far more likely to murder someone in this country.

FAR more.

Racist Willie loves pointing at whitey so much he ignores all the dead black kids who number FAR more than kids killed in school shootings.

Racist Willie = 💩

You are correct Democrats and the Democrat driven media are very biased and dishonest and are used for political reasons to play on the low IQ.

We had three mass shootings in one month.

1.Buffalo Supermarket gets shot up. (White shooter)

2. And Dallas Asians get shot at three different businesses. ( Black shooter).

3. Uvalde School shooting. ( Hispanic shooter).

-------------------------

1.Buffalo shooting instant world news headline White Supremacist Non-Stop.

2. Dallas hate crime shooting of Asians barely made a splash in local news nothing in National. Headlines MAN arrested. No race mentioned.Think if he would have been white.

3. Uvalde school shooting Latino.

No race was announced.

70 people get shot every weekend in Chicago Democrats and the media have no interest.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Butterbean said:

You are correct Democrats and the Democrat driven media are very biased and dishonest and are used for political reasons to play on the low IQ.

We had three mass shootings in one month.

1.Buffalo Supermarket gets shot up. (White shooter)

2. And Dallas Asians get shot at three different businesses. ( Black shooter).

3. Uvalde School shooting. ( Hispanic shooter).

-------------------------

1.Buffalo shooting instant world news headline White Supremacist Non-Stop.

2. Dallas hate crime shooting of Asians barely made a splash in local news nothing in National. Headlines MAN arrested. No race mentioned.Think if he would have been white.

3. Uvalde school shooting Latino.

No race was announced.

70 people get shot every weekend in Chicago Democrats and the media have no interest.

Who is doing the killing in Chicago?

On 5/29/2022 at 6:55 PM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Well…. You definitely have a point there, after blowing the Proud Boys, Oath Keepers and just about any radical right fringe group for free. 

Are you claiming a tax deduction for your services?

bgw

PS considering the diversity in your household past and present the compassion and lack thereof is mystifying. 

I got to shut you down there I'll repeat most violent crime is done by blacks whether you like it or not. I was there on January 6th I know that was set up by democrats.

In fact Democrats murdered an unarmed white lady there. Shooter was black and because it was Reverse Racism they shut it down didn't arrest the guy or nothing. Now they're trying to send political prisoners to jail.

We were a half a million people strong that walk from the White House after Trump's speech to the Capitol. What happened to the top of the Capitol with those 2500 people we never saw. Many of those were Democrat agents and they broke their own glass and then the cops waived all the unarmed people inside and now they're going to try to put those people in jail but not the murderer.

Of course the shooter was black but because the victim has white Democrats didn't want look like Hypocrites after George Floyd.

All I saw all day long with families of all colors and ages that love their country that's one of the proudest days of my life. It's disgusting what Democrats did though they had that thing all planned out at the highest levels of the government to pull that off.

If you got real questions asked me you don't got to pretend that what you saw on TV is true.

All I can tell you that our government we got now is a damn corrupt.

I'm talking communist corrupt pandemic corrupt crushing in controlling America corrupt. Ask all the questions you want what you got a responsibility to find out what's really going on in your country.

Screenshot_20220521-235522_Photos.jpg