Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

11 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

@Cossacks @HurricaneNick I’m convinced chimp is a female idk , he might squeeze shit by day, but at night I’m getting full on Silence of the Lambs vibes 😷 

2 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Now what on this green Earth would warrant this preposterous comment?

Going out on a limb here but it may be because you told the board you didn’t get your toes done in time for football season? Don’t worry about them. I think that’s manly as hell brother. Nothing like grip training and toe painting with the occasional break to look into traveling to Neptune.

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Going out on a limb here but it may be because you told the board you didn’t get your toes done in time for football season? Don’t worry about them. I think that’s manly as hell brother. Nothing like grip training and toe painting with the occasional break to look into traveling to Neptune.

Have to keep myself busy. And yes, can’t go without any of the three. People can make fun of me all they want on here, I find it hilarious 😂

21 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

C2A8A5A7-0F47-4E04-87E8-53B7473CED85.gif

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, ChimpGrip said:

Have to keep myself busy. And yes, can’t go without any of the three. People can make fun of me all they want on here, I find it hilarious 😂

Ohh come on dude we bust each other chops all day, today you, tomorrow is Cossacks for going bald and having a bum ankle, next day it’s hurricanePrick

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FreeBird said:

Ohh come on dude we bust each other chops all day, today you, tomorrow is Cossacks for going bald and having a bum ankle, next day it’s hurricanePrick

I like it haha. I’m not trying to be weird but rather get a reaction out of people 😂 I used to hate being made fun of now I find humor in it (life is too short to be mad at everything).

• Like 1