Random $%#&

OldTerrapin

10 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

There is amazing new invention called a, “The Saw”. You use to cut down the tree.

The tree trunk was rotted and half missing , there was no way to cut it without tree snapping and falling right on me, and it was under a power line so if I cut it with say the tree would have clipped the wires, only thing I could have done was reverse and take down tree so falls away from wires, I got quoted $1,300 to take down and remove 

so that’s a big W for me

it was a shit show cause town refused to take down the tree which was rotting and said it was my responsibility, cause it’s on my property line, but they planted the tree there without our permission, and then they planted it under power lines like wtf u don’t think the tree gonna grow after you plant it lol

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

The tree trunk was rotted and half missing , there was no way to cut it without tree snapping and falling right on me, and it was under a power line so if I cut it with say the tree would have clipped the wires, only thing I could have done was reverse and take down tree so falls away from wires, I got quoted $1,300 to take down and remove 

so that’s a big W for me

it was a shit show cause town refused to take down the tree which was rotting and said it was my responsibility, cause it’s on my property line, but they planted the tree there without our permission, and then they planted it under power lines like wtf u don’t think the tree gonna grow after you plant it lol

Okaay.

22 hours ago, OldTerrapin said:

"Days of Our Lives" and "As the World Turns".. for me.. Like sands through the hour glass....😱

Days Of Our Lives GIFs | Tenor

And of course "The Price is Right" which I didn't mind so much

A new car!!!!   look at that beaut. 

ATOMIC CHRONOSCAPH — The Price is Right (1973)

OK the real beaut.. woody alert!  lol

the price is right gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

62FBA17C-9805-4677-8576-1D1FC0E44F7D.jpeg

1BE6833B-311A-4960-A61F-5743221DF58F.jpeg