Pick em 2022

Cossacks

4 hours ago, DillardPanthers954 said:

This is my first time hearing about them as well lol. Apparently they’re a private school out of BALTIMORE who has done a lot of recruiting this off season & have been doing a lot of trash talking lol. 

they must have something to be chosen to participate in the broward county national OOS showcase, so we will see lol. 

Yeah I don’t think the bar for that is high. Heck last year there was a team put on ESPN that was “loaded”, Todd Day was on the campus weekly. And they had a D-1 “magic list” for a roster, we had some posters that were privy to the list, saw it with their own peepers, so it was totally legit.

But come game time, even with that talent they came up a little short of the hype. Game was very good and competitive up until kickoff😂

1 hour ago, Cossacks said:

Yeah I don’t think the bar for that is high. Heck last year there was a team put on ESPN that was “loaded”, Todd Day was on the campus weekly. And they had a D-1 “magic list” for a roster, we had some posters that were privy to the list, saw it with their own peepers, so it was totally legit.

But come game time, even with that talent they came up a little short of the hype. Game was very good and competitive up until kickoff😂

Lol a the bigger win for us the better it’s been a while since we had a OOS matchup and with the team we have this year we need to make a statement right out the gate. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Also the 144th Florida team might be cancelling on the 29th GA team. 

Gotta schedule better 

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Update 

160 Florida will not be playing 53 Georgia because 160 Florida has cancelled. They also canceled on 8 Alabama. 

When you play with garbage sometimes it’s gonna stink! 

You gotta be more specific with the team names... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Bad teams or not...

A week before the season starts is a classless move...

I don’t know what happened with Norland and why they cancelled, but supposedly the Dade Christian coach left 2 weeks ago and some players went with him. 

I never understood that. when there is a coaching change how teams can get out of contracts. I thought you sign a contract with the team and not the coach

6 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I don’t know what happened with Norland and why they cancelled, but supposedly the Dade Christian coach left 2 weeks ago and some players went with him. 

I never understood that. when there is a coaching change how teams can get out of contracts. I thought you sign a contract with the team and not the coach

Dade was the season opening game for Bainbridge too

@TheMaximumHornetSting

now Hialeah vs Stephenson and Edison vs Cedar Grove is off too. 

The “battle of the border” they called it is off. Marist vs Norland was the 3rd game with it. 

All 3 games were wasted blowouts. Whoever put this together should be fired. This was a dumpster fire. 3 wasted blowouts and now 3 cancelled games 2 weeks before they were supposed to play.

Add Dade Christian canceling on Bainbridge and you have a pretty solid lesson here. Don’t play with garbage!!!!

• dntn31 unpinned this topic