Calpreps #22 santa margarita, ca

RedZone

27 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Maybe you are better at posting goofy pictures, memes and stuff.

It's like whenever I see your name I can  expect 47 pictures/memes/gifs in a thread.

I think you care about that shit more than you do football. 

Ok, Yeah I’ll work on my racial slurs and epitaph’s towards other members over a high school football game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Cossacks said:

Ok, Yeah I’ll work on my racial slurs and epitaph’s towards other members over a high school football game.

Cool! Work on making some legit football posts too and stop trying to be the forum jester. Too many of those around here.

It's all good though.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

Work on your lying too, maybe you are meeting with top San Francisco city officials to start a high school football network? It’s not like the mayor of New Orleans has a homicide/poverty/education problem to fix. Touring an office space with an internet racist must be priority #1. He tries to fit in on here so bad it’s funny. Mental health is no joke.  

CA5320BE-4CF7-4293-A9AF-6EF29B223397.jpeg

• Haha 1

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Work on your lying too, maybe you are meeting with top San Francisco city officials to start a high school football network? It’s not like the mayor of New Orleans has a homicide/poverty/education problem to fix. Touring an office space with an internet racist must be priority #1. He tries to fit in on here so bad it’s funny. Mental health is no joke.  

CA5320BE-4CF7-4293-A9AF-6EF29B223397.jpeg

Any kids been abused or sexually molested at mater haze this week?..... Any good cover-ups?

I haven't been watching the national news lately.

Thanks.....

15 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Any kids been abused or sexually molested at mater haze this week?..... Any good cover-ups?

I haven't been watching the national news lately.

Thanks.....

Deflect and dodge per usual. Maybe you can get upset at cossacks again for being likable and funny on the internet. Not everybody tries for the racist piece of shit head case persona that you embody so well. 

Do you even know the mayor of New Orleans is a black woman? How’d the fake tour go chip? 

6073F1BD-4E6A-4AB0-97AC-C95A68D1A22C.jpeg

35 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Not one person can tell me why santa margarita should be Preseason #22 in the nation.

Their players aren't better than anyone else's in the nation..... what few players they have.

Oh well, maybe they can beat Mullen, CO.

Mullen was 4-8 last year.

SM should be Ranked #22 just so you will start a Thread on a HSFB message Board and Whine about it… 🤣

Boo Hoo… They are Ranked #22 and according to Cal Preps they are a Powerhouse…. Deal with it…. 🤣🤣

Just now, THEOC89 said:

SM should be Ranked #22 just so you will start a Thread on a HSFB message Board and Whine about it… 🤣

This is a football site, right?

We buy and sell high school football teams 24/7/365......and all the blah blah blah that goes with that process.

Bummer you don't like the thread because I hit california.

I'm not buying this team and their excuses for being terrible.

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

I don't care.

LSU got a bunch of transfers this year and they couldn't even make the Top 25.

Calpreps loves California teams. Get that through your head.

So you care about the rankings but you don’t care about the makeup of a team you’re insisting is too highly ranked? Make sense of that.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

This is a football site, right?

We buy and sell high school football teams 24/7/365......and all the blah blah blah that goes with that process.

Bummer you don't like the thread because I hit california.

I'm not buying this team and their excuses for being terrible.

Do you have Asperger's Syndrome or something related?  If so, then we can cut you some slack.  Otherwise, it seems that you're just trying to be an asshole.

No one here has anything to do with Santa Margarita's preseason rating, nor do pretty much any of us care what their preseason rating actually is.  We can't change it in any way, nor would we care to do so.

Would you go to a university to complain to the custodians about your grade on a history exam?  Would you hassle a dental office receptionist about why your Starbucks coffee wasn't made right?

You don't buy their rating?  Good... fine... no one gives a shit.

So, why don't you call up your #1 team in Louisiana and ask them to challenge poor ol' Santa Margarita to "put them in their place"?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Cal 14 said:

Do you have Asperger's Syndrome or something related?  If so, then we can cut you some slack.  Otherwise, it seems that you're just trying to be an asshole.

No one here has anything to do with Santa Margarita's preseason rating, nor do pretty much any of us care what their preseason rating actually is.  We can't change it in any way, nor would we care to do so.

Would you go to a university to complain to the custodians about your grade on a history exam?  Would you hassle a dental office receptionist about why your Starbucks coffee wasn't made right?

You don't buy their rating?  Good... fine... no one gives a shit.

So, why don't you call up your #1 team in Louisiana and ask them to challenge poor ol' Santa Margarita to "put them in their place"?

Not to mention that the guy who does the rankings said himself that the preseason rankings are complete crap. He only put them out because people kept bitching that he didn't have rankings until week 5, so he threw it together knowing it wouldn't be accurate to appease those folks. But then you get guys like this. No poll? Complain. Inaccurate poll? Complain. Can't do it better and have no suggestions? No need to worry, just complain. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

16 hours ago, GoBigBlack said:

So you care about the rankings but you don’t care about the makeup of a team you’re insisting is too highly ranked? Make sense of that.

Neither calpreps or you has a clue about the "makeup" of a team.

That's why I made this thread.

I can even use calpreps to SMASH calpreps. How sad is that?

8 minutes ago, GoBigBlack said:

I see. Expound on that please. What is it about the “makeup” of a team that we don’t have a clue about? 

I can use "calprep paper" to show there's better teams than santa margarita. 

Neither you or calpreps are interested in that though. 

I'm not going to sit here and debate it all day when I know it's an absolute fact.

calpreps is very biased. And that's all there is to that.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

I can use "calprep paper" to show there's better teams than santa margarita. 

Neither you or calpreps are interested in that though. 

I'm not going to sit here and debate it all day when I know it's an absolute fact.

calpreps is very biased. And that's all there is to that.

What does that have to do with team makeup?

Lofty 64.5 rating preseason... now let's peel the onion.    

8/19   32.2 opponent rating, limited meat on the bone week 1... need to win by less than 28-30*   *whatever differential cap is in place  to earn a low 60 rating.   Max rating can't match 64.5 for game one.  (SJH may rate higher through the year, which could help SM or vice versa).   Any win by less than 28 would hurt their rating right away. 

8/26  47.8 rating as of preseason, lost to Norco last year.   Obviously a loss would hurt their rating like last season.  Any win likely at minimum give them low 60"s and if they hit for a bigger win it could reach 70+ rating 

9/2   Irrelevant  to team rating likely with a blowout win 

9/9  Unless Mullen's rating greatly improves from 11.7, this game SM is expected to blowout Mullen and not be much if any factor in a rating.  However, if the game is closer than 28-30 points approx,  SM's rating will drop for sure... unless Mullen is drastically underrated by CP preseason.  

9/16 Los Alomitos, who face AHP prior.   As it stands preseason it is a game for SM to shine big time.  A close loss likely wouldn't hurt them much. 

9/30 Lutheran  -  quality rated opponent but time will tell what rating they have upon game day and end of season... a good spot for SM to gain a 70+ rating possibly with a W, but a loss will surely drop their rating 

10/7 JSerra - see 9/30 but more of a sweet spot game where SM could get a 70+ rating win.  They will need a win like that to keep their lofty preseason rating 

10/14 Servite - see 9/16 as similar preseason rating... just to add a big loss would hurt overall

10/21 + 10/28... possibly the two highest rated teams in the country for '22?   Any loss within tolerance will be a 60+ rating likely and if they keep it real close, surely it will boost their rating

Playoffs boost with opponents likely of either Lutheran, JSerra, Servite, SJB or MD

Lofty preseason rating with the potential as shown to move up and also the potential to move quite a bit down.  If the games before the two Titans leave SM without a quality showing, no close differential or playoff boost will likely save them from having a significantly lower rating than preseason.   

image.thumb.png.2c7d0485f3fde51f997ae4e87ca9ecac.png

https://news.scorebooklive.com/california/2022/08/12/no-5-santa-margarita-ready-to-continue-rising-towards-national-contention

Good write up on the team.  Saguaro no longer needs my fanatic aid.. :) 

It’s all Santa Marijuana for 2022!  Going back in time they mentioned to hopeful national spotlight again ha… reminds me of The Johnny Stanton rule also.  Coach Welch had that HC football 101 look.  

https://www.ocregister.com/2022/08/18/collins-acheampongs-inspired-journey-from-ghana-continues-with-santa-margarita-football