The red wave....

DBP66

32 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

I only vote to cancel Canes vote out. Lol. 

Andy is low-level gubmint clerk. Remember a year or two ago when the Florida unemployment bureau was letting families starve because the processing system was fucked up?  That was Andy.

It's great knowing that he works for a Republican-led government under a great governor re-elected overwhelmingly by his constituency in a state now solidly red, and that Andy's vote is thus now worth roughly about what Andy is.  There is zero doubt that it chaps Andy's ass to no end.

🤣

• Haha 2

All I gather from this thread is some conservative republican trumptards are really hurt over the recent elections..

They've gone so far as to life their klan hats and let their racism overflow. They can't keep it in any longer.

Hell I thought maximum hornet and bird were friends until bird called him a nazi and a racist while simultaneously being racist towards me, maximum hornet, and wildcat will. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

All I gather from this thread is some conservative republican trumptards are really hurt over the recent elections..

They've gone so far as to life their klan hats and let their racism overflow. They can't keep it in any longer.

Hell I thought maximum hornet and bird were friends until bird called him a nazi and a racist while simultaneously being racist towards me, maximum hornet, and wildcat will. 

Oh politically @FreeBird knows where we both stand... 

Im not some overly sensitive Camel but I know what doesnt sound right to me.... 

And rather they acknowledge it or not the Republican party has changed.... 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

They are white Christian nationalists.

Their ideology fits neatly into the Republican tent.

What is a Christian Nationalist? Is that some dog whistle term to call someone racist? Is it someone who is religious, and is against illegal immigration?

And how exactly is being against illegal immigration racist? That question is never answered

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

What is a Christian Nationalist? Is that some dog whistle term to call someone racist? Is it someone who is religious, and is against illegal immigration?

And how exactly is being against illegal immigration racist? That question is never answered

Andy's party founded the most famous white Christian nationalist group in the country.  There were millions of them. Now they are basically extinct but Andy and people like him like to paint the modern right as kindred spirits. "Everyone that I don't like is a nazi/klansman" is the motto that people like Andy live by.  But we see how they treat black folks who don't toe the Dem party line. Some things never change.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Oh politically @FreeBird knows where we both stand... 

Im not some overly sensitive Camel but I know what doesnt sound right to me.... 

And rather they acknowledge it or not the Republican party has changed.... 

same thing goes with me and daddy @BUFORDGAWOLVES I fuck with him to the max but On OT side I’m debate and argue with him like we’re a old couple 

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Hel never be half the man his mom was

Ahh, you do hate me. I'm so flattered. Just because I said I would not waste finger energy to try and explain anything to you does not mean I will stop being me. 

You have been given that proverbial rope to hang your self. Nothing so sad. No one so blind as those that will not see.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FreeBird said:

Hel never be half the man his mom was

Tell the board WHY you hate me.

Do you think any of them believe we actuality know each other? Since you saw fit to bring family into this, let's be open.

Let them in on some memories. Tell them about the vague ones. The dreams you asked about. Let them know about the therapist. Why Freebird and who got you out? 

I digress. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

It was used by MTG and many followed suite. Only Republicans adapted the term.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Tell the board WHY you hate me.

Do you think any of them believe we actuality know each other? Since you saw fit to bring family into this, let's be open.

Let them in on some memories. Tell them about the vague ones. The dreams you asked about. Let them know about the therapist. Why Freebird and who got you out? 

I digress. 

I don’t hate you, I hate your thoughts and actions 

13 minutes ago, Wildcat Will said:

Your mom is white.

She is she is. Italian with a little sprinkle of Jewish. 

Your mom raised a punk. You ever heard that term “riding bitch”?? It means when 3 people are in the backseat of a car, the middle person is “riding bitch”

Well, you are the only person I know that can be in the car all by himself and still be riding bitch!!!!!! 😂

• Haha 2