White Supremacist Rally Protest Violent Clash with Counter-Protesters in Charlottesville, Virginia

TheRealCAJ

28 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

This shows your problem with simple reading comprehension. Everyone has said both sides are idiots and your clown ass says " republicans support white supremacy"?  

When you equate Nazis with anti Nazis you have chosen sides, and you chose the Nazis. There is no middle ground.

28 minutes ago, Bones said:

Terrorist groups have no rights, but keep supporting them. It lets us see you in the proper light.

The new Left - you have rights if we say you have rights.  Define your political opponents as terrorists and their rights be damned.

BTW, the ACLU has defended the right of the KKK to march for years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bormio said:

The new Left - you have rights if we say you have rights.  Define your political opponents as terrorists and their rights be damned.

BTW, the ACLU has defended the right of the KKK to march for years.

More support for Nazis & KKK? Wish I could say I am surprised, but I am not. But I am somewhat surprised you would openly admit they are your political allies. This is the kind of honesty we have been looking for though. Why act shocked, and pretend it's untrue when your side is categorized as such?

14 minutes ago, Bones said:

More support for Nazis & KKK? Wish I could say I am surprised, but I am not. But I am somewhat surprised you would openly admit they are your political allies. This is the kind of honesty we have been looking for though. Why act shocked, and pretend it's untrue when your side is categorized as such?

No, I support the Constitution, that document that you apparently think is a scrap of paper.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bormio said:

Read the damn thing yourself - you obviously need the education.  But I don't care to provide it.

In other words there is no protection of the rights of terrorist organizations. But I do get your position; you are in favor of terrorist organizations' rights as long as it's the terrorists who share your views. Had it been ISIS trying to march you wouldn't invoke the Constitution. Really we understand you guys more than you think.

2 hours ago, Bones said:

In other words there is no protection of the rights of terrorist organizations. But I do get your position; you are in favor of terrorist organizations' rights as long as it's the terrorists who share your views. Had it been ISIS trying to march you wouldn't invoke the Constitution. Really we understand you guys more than you think.

Mayor should've let them riot like in Baltimore.... Gave them space... 

Zero doubt you enjoyed that.  

13 hours ago, Bones said:

Terrorist groups have no rights, but keep supporting them. It lets us see you in the proper light.

Your a complete idiot. I don't support any of these fools. Think the strings on this one may have been pulled by puppet master Soros. Why no cops?

The whole premise of the march is moronic and contrived. Just there to cause chaos. Figure it out. The groups behind these marches and the people controlling them want to cause limitations of rights, destabilization, and chaos. That's why this nonsense occurs. If sh*t starts to go very bad, certain people buy up oodles of devalued currency/stock/etc. 

23 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Both sides?  I disagree.  One side = hate and other side is protesting hate.  Not at all = imo.  

That's like saying Nazi = Allied forces.  It isn't.  

of course you disagree bro. You hate the other side so much you don't look in your own yard.

Approx. 177,000 American troops lost their lives fighting the Nazis in WW2. So we have some mental midgets protesting and carrying the Nazi flag and emblems? Most of those people are followers and generally loser in life. 

Anyone caught waving a Nazi flag should be flogged on site. Sometimes violence is the only answer.

• Like 3

So Saturday there are approx. 200 Neo-Nazi mental midgets in Virginia protesting and waving the Nazi/KKK/Whatever flag. Then, anti-hater haters show up to counter the ignorance. Violence erupts (whoda thunk it??) and a protester loses her life, and many injured. If you didnt think the potential for REAL violence at a Nazi/KKK rally was at 100%, you need more real life exposure outside of the Burbs. Nothing wrong in standing for what you believe in, but also remember sometimes you get what you ask for. In this case, violence beget violence.
Anyone who went to Charlottesville, Va. Saturday to counter protest 200 losers who SHOWED UP with shields and clubs, needs to rethink their priorities. Most of those Nazi type idiots are followers and generally losers in life. Their "National" rally had 200 show up. Big deal.

Also, anyone caught waving a Nazi flag in this country should be arrested on site.

Meanwhile, 2017 Chicago murders, 417.....Charlottesville, 1.
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, thc6795 said:

of course you disagree bro. You hate the other side so much you don't look in your own yard.

Yes I do hate Nazi, white supremacist.  They are one of the things I do hate in this life.  My yard doesn't have any Nazi or supremacist in it so your point doesn't make sense.

If you are implying my yard is full of anti racist.  You are correct and I proudly stand by the fact that I am not a racist and oppose it at every turn.  Don't you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

If you would like. but also post the pictures of dead police as well.

C'mon, thc, these guys believe that those dead cops are only the result just 250 of retribution....the killings were justified....those cops who were there protecting those effing BLM clowns....they "deserved it".  But that "poor woman" who went to Charllotesville actually looking for trouble and found it....she's a martyr to the communist leftists.

21 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Yes I do hate Nazi, white supremacist.  They are one of the things I do hate in this life.  My yard doesn't have any Nazi or supremacist in it so your point doesn't make sense.

If you are implying my yard is full of anti racist.  You are correct and I proudly stand by the fact that I am not a racist and oppose it at every turn.  Don't you?

Yes I do, I think every hate group is lumps of shit. I include BLM and antifa in those groups. Im not sure you do?