Nashville Covenant School Shooting: 7 Dead Including Shooter

RedZone

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/28/2023 at 10:41 AM, golfaddict1 said:

Raise your hands folks… who in school read about Black Wall Street (Tulsa, 1921) 

Bueller?  

Will anyone in the future be able to read about it?  

Raise your hands folks… how many can name all 3 of Columbus ships AND not in the order you were taught!   :) 

For extra credit, who can sing, “in 1492, Columbus sailed the ocean blue” in its entirety without smiling.  

23 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

A noteworthy event in our history.

But perhaps a bit more outrage should be directed at shit like this:

23 Baltimore schools have zero students proficient in math, per state test results

About 3% test at grade level in math and reading at one Baltimore high school

Several Baltimore schools report 0 students proficient in math, reading

77% of students at Baltimore high school reading at elementary levels, teacher says

Baltimore City student graduates without learning to read - "I know I'm not the only one"

Kinda tough to properly learn history if you can't fucking read.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, golfaddict1 said:

So because a guy who acts in movies forgot or never heard of the Tulsa Massacre because his random high school in California in the 1970’s didjt teach it, that means we all collectively as a society have never heard of it? 

I was taught it. Why is everyone so insecure and scared that black people wont keep being reminded that atrocities happened to them and they are inherently born victims based on systemic white supremacy and no bad decision they make is any fault of their own? Don’t worry. You can be born in 2001, but don’t get off that couch. Don’t turn off the TV. Don’t get a job. The government should take care of you because 100 years before you were born a horrible thing took place against people that share similar melanin amounts as you. 

You are a victim. Don’t pay attention to the countless black people that are doctors, lawyers, accountants, judges, athletes, actors, farmers, electricians etc etc. They slipped through the white supremacy crack. 

Did you know that an estimated 25-100 black people were reportedly killed in the Tulsa Massacre? Horrible should have never happened. 

Also did you know in 2016, there was 533 white people in the US killed by black people? Didn’t get a fancy name like “Honky Massacre of 2016”

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

• 6 months later...

Nashville’s mayor is on the case. Not to prevent more demonic, anti-white, anti-Christian crime, of course. His priority is punishing the person who finally divulged the manifesto that the corrupt regime has dishonestly covered up for 6 months.

How quickly would this manifesto been released if the shooter was….never mind. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Warrior said:

Nashville was an anti-white hate crime. Now you know why it was covered up.

I think the bigger issue is the possible perception that leftist ideology radicalized the shooter against a specific group. This would mean there was left inspired manufactured hate.  That’s a big deal because the hate narrative is portrayed as an exclusive edifice of white supremacy.  Whether the actual hatefulness exhibited by the shooter was primarily race or religion based is the only unanswered question. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, On2whls said:

I think the bigger issue is the possible perception that leftist ideology radicalized the shooter against a specific group. This would mean there was left inspired manufactured hate.  That’s a big deal because the hate narrative is portrayed as an exclusive edifice of white supremacy.  Whether the actual hatefulness exhibited by the shooter was primarily race or religion based is the only unanswered question. 

If you read the manifesto there is no doubt it was a race based attack. And it definitely IMO has a direct link to the leftist ideology being spread in this country right now.

7 hours ago, Warrior said:

If you read the manifesto there is no doubt it was a race based attack. And it definitely IMO has a direct link to the leftist ideology being spread in this country right now.

I don't think it was about that.  It is In my opinion kinda what I thought and no one is seeing the forest for the trees.  If you read between the lines this was a revenge killing it says as much on the death day pag

Something happened to that girl at that school that probably involved boys like the ones described and she feels they got away with it because of their privilege and school probably covered it up.  Maybe the manifesto wasn't being release because that may be under investigation and these boys and school heads at the time could be suspects.  If this is what happened but that is what it looks and reads like to me and obviously she haas been fucked up in the head since as most victims of rape are maybe not like this girl obviously but her behavior and changes after she left the school would be consistent of someone who experienced A traumatic event like that. Just my take 

Not.making excuses for her at all just pointing out it may not be about race or politics at all. Just revenge 

3 minutes ago, OldTerrapin said:

I don't think it was about that.  It kinda what I thought and no one is seeing the forest for the trees.  If you read between the lines this was a revenge killing it say as much on the death day.  Something happened to that girl at that school that probably involved boys like the ones described and she feels they got away with it because of their privilege and school probably covered it up.  Maybe the manifesto wasn't being release because that may be under investigation and these boys.  If this is what happened but that is what it looks like to me and obviously she haas been fucked up in the head since.  Just my take 

You can read it that way - my interpretation is she was there to kill the rich white kids she had been programmed to hate. How she arrived at that hatred can be debated. To me when I read the manifesto it’s straight forward.

She was very specific in her description of the boys. From how they dressed, cars they drive and even a specific hair style. That goes way beyond just killing White Christians males. In her cryptic tweets to her friend that day she said she left plenty of clues behind.  The description of the boys may be one of them  I would contend her friend knows something about what happened at that school to her and she blamed it for how fucked up she was Again just my take.