Jump to content

Hoover loses 3 games in a row for the first time in 26 seasons.


HooverOutlaw

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Supt bullied BOE into making a bad hire. Very similar to Colquitt with Justin Rogers hire. A mistake has been made it will take years and a great coach to correct this.  

I mean is it really coaches fault or maybe Hoover is just having a couple down years with talent in town

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Supt bullied BOE into making a bad hire. Very similar to Colquitt with Justin Rogers hire. A mistake has been made it will take years and a great coach to correct this.  

1-Hoover lost to Thompson in the Playoffs last year...Thompson won state

2-Hoover lost to State Runner-up from last year Auburn this year

3-Hoover lost to Mississippi #4 Oak Grove this year

 

Maybe those teams were just simply better..

I understand there needs to be much drama though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

1-Hoover lost to Thompson in the Playoffs last year...Thompson won state

2-Hoover lost to State Runner-up from last year Auburn this year

3-Hoover lost to Mississippi #4 Oak Grove this year

 

Maybe those teams were just simply better..

I understand there needs to be much drama though.

Auburn just lost to a bad enterprise team per al.com.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Auburn just lost to a bad enterprise team per al.com.

Alabama 7A Rankings coming into tonight. 👇

....#2 Auburn lost to #5 Enterprise 17-16

Enterprise is obviously NOT bad.

CLASS 7A

Team (first-place); W-L; Pts

1. Thompson (19); 1-0; 237

2. Auburn (1); 1-0; 173

3. Central-Phenix City; 1-0; 167

4. Vestavia Hills; 1-0; 125

5. Enterprise; 1-0; 103

6. Hoover; 0-1; 98

7. Dothan; 1-0; 65

8. Hewitt-Trussville; 0-1; 64

9. Mary Montgomery; 1-0; 53

10. Foley; 1-0; 26

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Supt bullied BOE into making a bad hire. Very similar to Colquitt with Justin Rogers hire. A mistake has been made it will take years and a great coach to correct this.  

And here I thought after all the things you've said while giving crap to Grayson that Hoover could do no wrong.

How does it feel to be in the receiving end?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fred said:

And here I thought after all the things you've said while giving crap to Grayson that Hoover could do no wrong.

How does it feel to be in the receiving end?

It is worth it. 

From 2000-2017 we were the best public school program in the country for 18 seasons. Right at 90% win percentage. 

11 state titles nationally ranked at the end if the season 14 times.

The most watched high school game ever vs Nease.

The 3rd most watched high school game ever vs Miami Central.

The most watched HS game in Fox sports history vs Union.

Hoover's twitter account from 2005 to 2015 was the most visited in the country.

The most watched football show in reality history in 2 a days. 

Over 220 kids signed to play college ball.

Again it was worth it. 

In 2000 I  just wanted 1 or 2 state titles got 11.

But both our BB teams just won state and should be in the mix this year. Boys are the favorite to win state and a rebuilding young girls team should be a favorite along with Bob Jones . Both should be nationally ranked to start the season.  

Let me know when Grayson has the run in football or both basketball programs are this good. Yes I do know your boys have been elite but has your girls ever won state?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Fred said:

And here I thought after all the things you've said while giving crap to Grayson that Hoover could do no wrong.

How does it feel to be in the receiving end?

Plus I emailed the supt, all BOE members and AD and told them give this guy 2 years and program will be in the 1996-1998 era. I warned them and again I was right.  Supt has been fired now. Hopefully they listen to people that have been around longer than to drink a cup of coffee like the current administration.  

Elite hs coaches work 80 hours a week not an 9-5 job. 

Only the 2nd mistake football hire in 60 plus years of football by the Bucs. I will take it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, RedZone said:

Alabama 7A Rankings coming into tonight. 👇

....#2 Auburn lost to #5 Enterprise 17-16

Enterprise is obviously NOT bad.

CLASS 7A

Team (first-place); W-L; Pts

1. Thompson (19); 1-0; 237

2. Auburn (1); 1-0; 173

3. Central-Phenix City; 1-0; 167

4. Vestavia Hills; 1-0; 125

5. Enterprise; 1-0; 103

6. Hoover; 0-1; 98

7. Dothan; 1-0; 65

8. Hewitt-Trussville; 0-1; 64

9. Mary Montgomery; 1-0; 53

10. Foley; 1-0; 26

It is meaningless poll voted on by sports writers who half are clueless.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...