With the apparent merger of 6/7A for 2024.

Middlegafan

3 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yes. 

No. 

Shouldn't the Title look like this? 🤣 

With the apparent merger of AAAAAA/AAAAAAA for 2024.

They love the Hell out of some A's in JawJaa.  It's hard as hell to read a newspaper article with their HS Classifications listed. 

Exhibit A:  

This Friday was a clash of Titans between Boss Hogg County and Grits Creek in a big AAAAAAA vs AAAAA game  @ Pull Pork Stadium.  Grits Creek having previously moved up from Class AAAA.   They beat AAA Peach Cobbler County last Friday in A great game 😎

• Haha 6

2 hours ago, Middlegafan said:

What do you folks see as the landscape of the classification in the future? Will Hughes, Buford, and Mill Creek take only completely, with their unlimited resources? Or will someone else make a run at the title?

Hughes will be the odd man out in that competition wise. They'll be on life support next year.  Mill creek may fall off in the next 5 years depending on the HC not sure how long he plans on coaching. We all know how buford gets down so they won't be going anywhere.

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

They love the Hell out of some A's in JawJaa.  It's hard as hell to read a newspaper article wit their HS Classifications listed. 

Exhibit A:  

This Friday was a clash of Titans between Boss Hogg County and Grits Creek in a big AAAAAAA vs AAAAA game  @ Pull Pork Stadium.  Grits Creek having previously moving up from Class AAAA.   They beat AAA Peach Cobbler County last Friday in A great game 😎

This is A first-clAss, A-one, Ass kicking.  Well done.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

They love the Hell out of some A's in JawJaa.  It's hard as hell to read a newspaper article with their HS Classifications listed. 

Exhibit A:  

This Friday was a clash of Titans between Boss Hogg County and Grits Creek in a big AAAAAAA vs AAAAA game  @ Pull Pork Stadium.  Grits Creek having previously moved up from Class AAAA.   They beat AAA Peach Cobbler County last Friday in A great game 😎

This post is only directed to the uneducated and not necessarily towards you unless you fit the parameters of discussion.

In Georgia, there are Regions 1-8.  In each Region, there are classifications A-AAAAAAA.  For example, Colquitt is in Region 1.  They are classified in AAAAAAA.  Therefore; you have Colquitt as 1-AAAAAAA.

When uneducated morons say 7-A or 7A...for most intelligent people (who pretty much reside in Georgia)...it means something entirely different than what the poster thinks it does.  We allow those people to go on about their inconsequential lives both happily and ignorant.  Unlike yourself, these people have no hope (they mostly live in Jersey).

I encourage you to set up an online class with "hawggoneit"...even ask others to join in order to educate yourselves in the true workings of the world.  If you decide against my suggestion...you will be labeled a liberal.

Thank You in advance...

Rufus>>

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Exhibit A:  

Georgia was fine with five classes.

15 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

This post is only directed to the uneducated and not necessarily towards you unless you fit the parameters of discussion.

In Georgia, there are Regions 1-8.  In each Region, there are classifications A-AAAAAAA.  For example, Colquitt is in Region 1.  They are classified in AAAAAAA.  Therefore; you have Colquitt as 1-AAAAAAA.

When uneducated morons say 7-A or 7A...for most intelligent people (who pretty much reside in Georgia)...it means something entirely different than what the poster thinks it does.  We allow those people to go on about their inconsequential lives both happily and ignorant.  Unlike yourself, these people have no hope (they mostly live in Jersey).

I encourage you to set up an online class with "hawggoneit"...even ask others to join in order to educate yourselves in the true workings of the world.  If you decide against my suggestion...you will be labeled a liberal.

Thank You in advance...

Rufus>>

I will be in Alpharetta next Monday after next for a couple of days.  I need to get to the bottom of these JawJaa Shenanigan's so I can help educate those that might be labeled a Big Ole Liberal :) 

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I will be in Alpharetta next Monday after next for a couple of days.  I need to get to the bottom of these JawJaa Shenanigan's so I can help educate those that might be labeled a Big Ole Liberal :) 

LOL...durn I'd give you a pass just because you hafta be in Alpharetta...(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, JCGIII said:

The population has grown a lot since then.  There are more mega-schools than there were in the 5A days.  The discrepancy in school sizes is more obvious now because there are more big schools.  Fewer classes means more schools in each class.  More large but relatively smaller schools will be up against more huge schools.  Since many believe the talent pool is inherently larger in the larger schools, there will be more complaints about inequity.  Expect *much* whining and moaning a few years after the change.  It won't be immediate but it will grow.

On 9/10/2023 at 11:03 AM, HooverOutlaw said:

Alabama has 7 classes to many for a state with only 5.1 million people. We need to drop to 6 classes and maybe only 5. 

I never understood how Alabama and Mississippi have 6A and 7A... 

I always felt like AL shouldve stopped at 5A or 6A and Mississippi at 4A... 

On 9/10/2023 at 2:43 PM, JCGIII said:

Unfortunately I dont think we're small enough to stop at 5A anymore. 

Georgia right now is one of the top 4 fastest growing states in the country. 

And it may surprise alot of folks but quite a bit of that growth is happening outside of Atlanta too... 

On 9/10/2023 at 11:01 AM, DevilDog said:

Exhibit A:  

Aren't you from the state of A's, who has two divisions to each classification, AND a private division? Eleven total or more?

Exhibit A:  

DD, your jealousy is showing through. Don't be a hata just because we are BEAUTIFUL! Did you know that 50% of the 2023 Super Bowl Champion Philly Eagles, played at U G A?😆

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Middlegafan said:

DD, your jealousy is showing through. Don't be a hata just because we are BEAUTIFUL! Did you know that 50% of the 2023 Super Bowl Champion Philly Eagles, played at U G A?😆

Bro not a hater.  I got big respect for JawJaa fooball at the HS and College level.  Great Football.  But them Damn Falcon's stil belong to you guys.  I come to Alpharetta at least 3 times a year on Business.  Beautiful town.  I will be in Jawjaa on Monday.  50% now don't get all Proud they did Lose.  Jalen Hurts a Texan balled out in that game.  What he lost to another Texan.  😁

2 hours ago, Middlegafan said:

Aren't you from the state of A's, who has two divisions to each classification, AND a private division? Eleven total or more?

Yeah but we call it Class 1A - 6A with 2 Divisions in each larger and smaller split. Now yours would look like this.  A, AA, AAA, AAAA, AAAAA, AAAAAA, AAAAAAA.  Dammit the A just disappeared on my Tablet.  You need talk to text to discuss Jawjaa classes.  😁

Exhibit A:  

😂 

• Haha 1

Just now, DevilDog said:

Yeah but we call it Class 1A - 6A with 2 Divisions in each larger and smaller split. Now yours would look like this.  A, AA, AAA, AAAA, AAAAA, AAAAAA, AAAAAAA.  Dammit the A just disappeared on my Tablet.  You need talk to text to discuss Jawjaa classes.  😁

WELL, if we called it THAT it would be Region 7 7A, 03 7A, or 1 7A, or 1 1A. Which makes NO SENSE to me.