Redzone with your expertise in HS football why do you not do the pick em?

HooverOutlaw

The true heavyweights and smart superstars of this board like myself and about 15-20 others always do the pick em? It's what separates the men from the boys.

There is more to this board than hammering Mater Dei and bragging about Louisiana teams nobody has even heard of. 

Do the pick em and try to drive over 40 on vacation.

Don't be scared to fail. 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

The true heavyweights and smart superstars of this board like myself and about 15-20 others always do the pick em? It's what separates the men from the boys.

There is more to this board than hammering Mater Dei and bragging about Louisiana teams nobody has even heard of. 

Don't be scared to fail. 

Short Answer: 

He's not an expert... 

He thinks he's better than everyone...

Spoiler alert he isn't.... 

He has his head so far up his ass he's tasting Fridays lunch... 

But he'll come through with "No one cares","it doesn't matter","everyone is (insert snide lie)" ,etc etc etc because he is incapable of admitting he's wrong on ANYTHING.... 

Yet he's still here...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Don't be scared to fail. 

I'm purdy heavy for a big guy, but I don't throw shit against the wall, to see iffin it'll stick. THAT, plus I ain't super YET. And dear ole MOM dropped me on my coconut at birth. But at LEAST I was born with a valid birth certificate in the contiguous US of A.

6 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Short Answer: 

He's not an expert... 

But he'll come through with "No one cares","it doesn't matter","everyone is (insert snide lie)" ,etc etc etc because he is incapable of admitting he's wrong on ANYTHING.... 

Yet he's still here...

He don’t play pickems cause he don’t like us. , He hates everything, Gollum hates his wife, hates his kids, hates everything that’s not Cajun, hates his life, has a shitty job, drives a shitbox, can’t afford his $500 rent cause he’s manifesting everything California Georgia florid Texas, guy has a Sphincter for a face, it’s the New Rab but worse cause he’s Cajun 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, FreeBird said:

He don’t play pickems cause he don’t like us. , He hates everything, Gollum hates his wife, hates his kids, hates everything that’s not Cajun, hates his life, has a shitty job, drives a shitbox, can’t afford his $500 rent cause he’s manifesting everything California Georgia florid Texas, guy has a Sphincter for a face, it’s the New Rab but worse cause he’s Cajun 

I RESEMBLE that remark pilgrim!!! You hurt one a my feelins. Cain't we ALL jist git a LOOOONG? I WAS perusing my inventory of cheer, for an appropriately wonderful holiday card. (Christmas Card to us American patriots) But as of this writing, my toils COULD be on the fence.🙄

1 hour ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Don't be scared to fail. 

That a big ask, he can’t even get the teams he follows correct, the brain power needed to do pick ‘em just doesn’t exist.

• Haha 4

6 hours ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Don't be scared to fail. 

Says the very old man that starts 25 hoover and alabama threads per month...... I don't really care about hoover girls basketball, know what I'm saying, Captain Dinosaur?

If pick em' makes you feel important, pick em'.

I could be better at pick em' than you with my eyes closed. 

13 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Short Answer: 

He's not an expert... 

Yet he's still here...

You talk big shit for an irrelevant little guy that posts 100's of meaningless Georgia high school football scores every week.

Go Pike County, I guess. Be nice, RedZone....

If you want to go head to head with me let me know on ANY LEVEL. Pick your poison and bet.

I'm here.

Don't be a coward and pussy!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You talk big shit for an irrelevant little guy that posts 100's of meaningless Georgia high school football scores every week.

If you want to go head to head with me let me know on ANY LEVEL. Pick your poison and bet.

I'm here.

Don't be a coward and pussy!

FC2AE0C6-A611-4205-8BC6-5D26DEC01E08.gif

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Short Answer: 

He's not an expert... 

Yet he's still here...

For the record, small time.

Lots of people don't pick em' here.

Ask @steeler01 why he doesn't pick em'?

That said.

Even steeler (aka 3-bill joe, lol) would dust your runt ass.

Stay In Your Lane, bro!!

8 hours ago, RedZone said:

Says the very old man that starts 25 hoover and alabama threads per month...... I don't really care about hoover girls basketball, know what I'm saying, Captain Dinosaur?

If pick em' makes you feel important, pick em'.

I could be better at pick em' than you with my eyes closed. 

You are like the guy at the races who claims he has the fastest car but never races it.

• Haha 3

After Shades Valley beat the pine tar out of Lousiana State Champ Acadiana, they lost in the 2nd round and graduated everyone. 

So of course that all time pussy John Curtis’ eyes light up like a light bulb and schedule them in record time. 

Shades Valley goes 2-8, and John Curtis keeps his cemented status as worlds biggest pussy 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Pssssst....

"Self-talk is a normal and natural part of being human. People talk to themselves for many reasons, including self-criticism, self-reinforcement, self-management, social assessment, problem-solving, and motivation.

Sometimes, however, self-talk can be a cause for concern. It could be a symptom of a mental illness if it's uncontrollable, is associated with high levels of anxiety or symptoms of depression, or if the words are confusing and don't make sense. If this is the case, speak to a mental health provider."

https://www.verywellhealth.com/is-talking-to-yourself-normal-5272241#:~:text=Self-talk is a normal,be a cause for concern.

Hope this helps. 👍

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, RedZone said:

For the record, small time.

Lots of people don't pick em' here.

Ask @steeler01 why he doesn't pick em'?

That said.

Even steeler (aka 3-bill joe, lol) would dust your runt ass.

Stay In Your Lane, bro!!

....2 weeks ago I missed out on $11,313....16 game straight-up parlay.

Alabama and Texas A&M shit the bed. 

I came very close to picking Texas though. Didn't matter though.

I absolutely whiffed on the Texas A&M game.

I will hit the big money this year. Bank it!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Why are you trying to convince yourself of this? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Freaking little Mickey Mouse 8 game high school football pick em'.

ha-ha-ha-mickey-mouse.gif

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Psssst....

"Problem gambling is any gambling behavior that disrupts your life. If you're preoccupied with gambling, spending more and more time and money on it, chasing losses, or gambling despite serious consequences in your life, you have a gambling problem.

A gambling addiction or problem is often associated with other behavior or mood disorders. Many problem gamblers also suffer with substance abuse issues, unmanaged ADHD, stress, depression, anxiety, or bipolar disorder. To overcome your gambling problems, you'll also need to address these and any other underlying causes as well."

https://www.helpguide.org/articles/addictions/gambling-addiction-and-problem-gambling.htm

Hope this helps 👍

• Haha 1