DLS has hyper improved already

954gator

32 minutes ago, 954gator said:

5 game win streak and already better than Orange Lutheran!  

4F9219BF-D85B-4CFF-921A-A3388C3E578E.jpeg

What has helped them the most is scrapping that Hybrid Veer passing offense and going back to the veer….

The passing was Awful and painful to watch and absolutely killed them in their 1st 2 games….

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

5 game win streak and already better than Orange Lutheran!  

4F9219BF-D85B-4CFF-921A-A3388C3E578E.jpeg

1 hour ago, THEOC89 said:

What has helped them the most is scrapping that Hybrid Veer passing offense and going back to the veer….

The passing was Awful and painful to watch and absolutely killed them in their 1st 2 games….

And 3 of those wins were against top 100 teams when they played.

1 hour ago, badrouter said:

You, sir, are about to feel the wrath of @CaliNorth

Cmon man DLS' ranking is super inflated.     Even the Cpreps algo should see that.  

I'm not even saying they are a bad team at all, and they very well could be a top 50ish team right now, BUT their results shouldn't show that in the computers IMO.   Some Northern Cali teams are ranked very high and I'm trying to figure out why.   I guess that helps them a bit.      

30 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Cmon man DLS' ranking is super inflated.     Even the Cpreps algo should see that.  

I'm not even saying they are a bad team at all, and they very well could be a top 50ish team right now, BUT their results shouldn't show that in the computers IMO.   Some Northern Cali teams are ranked very high and I'm trying to figure out why.   I guess that helps them a bit.      

I have a VHS tape of DLS beating Ygnacio Valley 71-32. Admittedly, it wasn't in this century. And, that I remember that score is probably more of an embarrassment for me. But, yes. What was the question?