Penn State 15 Michigan 24 F

golfaddict1

@concha maybe I am a bot 😂 

I’m short circuiting again like the OSU-CO game wtf from last week. Late in 4th, you can kick a PAT to secure a one score game opportunity and you can kickoff deep.  

I’m lost.  BFD you get to 7.  You could have had 8 without screwing your team.  

Am I wrong here?  I don’t care what charts say there, I’m going for the PAT, 8 diff and deep kickoff.   

3 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

@concha maybe I am a bot 😂 

I’m short circuiting again like the OSU-CO game wtf from last week. Late in 4th, you can kick a PAT to secure a one score game opportunity and you can kickoff deep.  

I’m lost.  BFD you get to 7.  You could have had 8 without screwing your team.  

Am I wrong here?  I don’t care what charts say there, I’m going for the PAT, 8 diff and deep kickoff.   

As Klatt explained, you have to score twice and go for two at least once. If you miss the first time, you can at least adjust your game strategy after.

At the end of the day he fucked up going for two earlier in the game.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, concha said:

As Klatt explained, you have to score twice and go for two at least once. If you miss the first time, you can at least adjust your game strategy after.

At the end of the day he fucked up going for two earlier in the game.

It was early to consider a 2 pt attempt in the first half.  That’s true.  I was thumbing at a rapid pace.   Seems to me,  Franklin is thinking at that time “I have no confidence being down 4 with my QB?” 

That’s another Franklin mistake. It’s not mid to late 3rd.  

1:59 left TD State.  You’re down 9. 
You go for 2, you’re down 7.  Kickoff deep. 

PAT, you’re down 8. Kickoff deep 

Go for 2, fail.  Game over.  Very low probability of onside kick recovery. 

I don’t get it.  

• Like 1

@Adam Kurkjian not sure if you watched the game, but if I’m a beat writer for PSU, I would have had a field day.  

Diaz joking about signs stealing… how about stopping the run?  

Franklin 3 dumb calls… not kicking PAT 2nd qtr., not punting and volunteering Mich a 2 score lead doing nothing on O and icing on the cake.  Shitting the bed by going for 2 after TD w 1:59 left.  

Michigan worried about themselves.  PSU was thinking about who knows… joking hand calls like Diaz,  making stupid decisions like Franklin… even fans likely overconfident leave the game thinking our QB blows… but so did Franklin imo. 

• Like 1

Hahaha - AZ beats Colorado on a FG on the last play of the game.  Hang another brutal loss on Coach Subprime and Bling-bling Jr.  Guess Baby Jesus wasn’t home this weekend.  LOL.

Looking like no bowl game for the Buffs yet again, as they fall to 4-6.  They’re 1-6 in their last 7 games, with road games at Washington State and Utah still to come.   Good times.

13 minutes ago, reggid said:

Hahaha - AZ beats Colorado on a FG on the last play of the game.  Hang another brutal loss on Coach Subprime and Bling-bling Jr.  Guess Baby Jesus wasn’t home this weekend.  LOL.

Looking like no bowl game for the Buffs yet again, as they fall to 4-6.  They’re 1-5 in their last 6, with road games at Washington State and Utah still to come.   Good times.

Colorado and Sanders square off against Michigan and Harbaugh who do you like 😂

And the Black Sunday blimp into the stadium killing both of them isn’t an option! 😂

IMG_9178.jpeg

• Haha 3

OMG — what was the UW defender doing?  He’s retuning an INT for a TD, but instead tries to showboat and spin the ball, but does it before he crosses the goal line and Utah recovers at the 1.  How many times does this have to happen before these idiots will stop dropping the ball before the goal line?  Total moron.

Just now, reggid said:

OMG — what was the UW defender doing?  He’s retuning an INT for a TD, but instead tries to showboat and spin the ball, but does it before he crosses the goal line and Utah recovers at the 1.  How many times does this have to happen before these idiots will stop dropping the ball before the goal line.  Idiot.

And it wasn't close. he was nowhere near the goal line when he started to drop the ball.  🤣

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, reggid said:

For the record, Colorado is 1-6 and dead last in the Pac-12 — exactly where they were last year.  

“Ain’t hard 2 find” — LOL.  No, you’re easy to find at the bottom of the standings.  

Daniels over 200 yards on just 10 completions last check.   Save your best chant for tomorrow.  😊

@954gator dang.  400+ and it’s not the 4th yet.  :( Shit, still 10 and change in 3rd!   10.3 avg per play last check.  

14 minutes ago, reggid said:

For the record, Colorado is 1-6 and dead last in the Pac-12 — exactly where they were last year.  

“Ain’t hard 2 find” — LOL.  No, you’re easy to find at the bottom of the standings.  

Colorado is not a bad team. Yeah, they’re 1-6, but this is the strongest the conference has been in a long time. And after their first loss to Oregon they’ve lost by 7, 3, 12, 7, and 3. Considering he had one off-season with an entirely new team/roster/staff he hasn’t done a bad job. Especially considering they got absolutely deep dicked in almost every single game last year.

3 hours ago, reggid said:

If Colorado loses its last 2 games to finish 1-8 down the stretch, I’d put it at 50/50 that Coach Subprime will quit before next season.

Read a few days ago his sons are staying another year. 

4 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Colorado would have 8 wins in the BIG. I would bet my life on it. Wisconsin got boat raced by Northwestern and killed a 12 leg parlay for me. 

Ouch.  That sucks. 

On 11/11/2023 at 6:48 PM, HurricaneNick said:

Fight on! It would be a shame if your new DC came over to the good dark side! 

I fixed your post for you, but hell, I didn't know this might be on the table.  At least we can agree on a couple of things.  He's done a good job with the Bruins, and lord knows you need someone like him.  Your D is single handedly dragging down the reputation of the entire conference.  Everybody's last memory of the PAC 12 will be USC giving up the real estate... 

But, should be a good game this weekend.  Wish you'd kept the Grinch around for it.  Lord knows our offense needs him on your sideline...

• Haha 1