Why LSU Will Always Be Better Than USC

RedZone

LSU has 15 commits from the Top 50 in Louisiana.

USC has 5 commits from the Top 50 in California.

The memo hasn't reached the California kids that big house riley is at USC now. 😠

Oregon is the Big Cow in California high school football recruiting.

Maybe USC needs to think about having 102 possible uniform combinations. Just sayin'.

9 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Will USC and Mater Dei always live rent-free?

Yep..... as long as you fangirls are on this forum.

This forum can't always be about bashing LSU and Louisiana.

Anyways not much of a comment on the situation at USC, huh? Here's a clue.

If riley can't win the California recruiting battle he'll be NO better than the rest of the coaches that have been at USC recently.

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Yep..... as long as you fangirls are on this forum.

This forum can't always be about bashing LSU and Louisiana.

Anyways not much of a comment on the situation at USC, huh? Here's a clue.

If riley can't win the California recruiting battle he'll be NO better than the rest of the coaches that have been at USC recently.

The only reason anyone bashes Louisiana and LSU  is because you do and say shit like this... 

Then you double down on being a wrong.... 

But we're the ones with problems... 

7 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

The only reason anyone bashes Louisiana and LSU  is because you do and say shit like this... 

No One ever knows what the fuck you are talking about because you just babble on and on and on and on in every thread and you see things from a cockroach point of view.

If you can't contradict or add anything to my facts take a hike and quit following me around. Freekin' Creep! 

• Haha 2

No One ever knows what the fuck you are talking about because you just babble on and on and on and on in every thread and you see things from a cockroach point of view.

If you can't contradict or add anything to my facts take a hike and quit following me around. Freekin' Creep! 

Nah 

YOU don't understand jack shit don't bring everyone into this because you have the reading comprehension skills of a 2 year old... 

You stupid fuck. All you did was echo BS I could get by checking 247sports

All you did was start a thread to get yourself fucking bullied... 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, FreeBird said:

The obsession is unreal, probably cause Mrs. Red screams Matt leinart when she climaxes

I don’t think there is a Mrs red. Spends too much time caring about other teams to have something solid at home. I have no idea what goes on at lsu besides the facts that they gave up 700 yards to ole miss and that a California quarterback saved their season. Oh and they stole from a children’s cancer hospital. This guy knows the USC coaching staffs home addresses. 

Also, if big brother vs little brother was a picture, it would be this one. USC is superior to lsu in literally every major metric. Sad really! Now I understand why he’s such a big fan! #superior 

As we speak USC inks the #1 safety in the portal. Lol

IMG_0349.jpeg

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I don’t think there is a Mrs red. Spends too much time caring about other teams to have something solid at home. I have no idea what goes on at lsu besides the facts that they gave up 700 yards to ole miss and that a California quarterback saved their season. Oh and they stole from a children’s cancer hospital. This guy knows the USC coaching staffs home addresses. 

Also, if big brother vs little brother was a picture, it would be this one. USC is superior than lsu in literally every major metric. Sad really! Now I understand why he’s such a big fan! #superior 

IMG_0349.jpeg

Only gets worse. 76% acceptance rate and 185th in the country. Wow. The flagship school of that state. Embarrassing. 

IMG_0353.jpeg

IMG_0350.jpeg

IMG_0352.jpeg

IMG_0351.jpeg

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Also, if big brother vs little brother was a picture, it would be this one. USC is superior to lsu in literally every major metric. Sad really! Now I understand why he’s such a big fan! #superior 

As we speak USC inks the #1 safety in the portal. Lol

IMG_0349.jpeg

usc has been irrelevant in football going on 3 decades now just like all their Sports......but, you usc fangirls have some of the best excuses on internet. My personal favorite is "next year".

None of this changes the fact that Oregon, Washington, and etc are kicking lincoln's ass in California recruiting.

When usc becomes a player in their own state we'll start worrying about them little bit.

usc has been irrelevant in football going on 3 decades now just like all their Sports......but, you usc fangirls have some of the best excuses on internet. My personal favorite is "next year".

None of this changes the fact that Oregon, Washington, and etc are kicking lincoln's ass in California recruiting.

When usc becomes a player in their own state we'll start worrying about them little bit.

...2022 👇

Surprised to see usc on this list actually.

Screenshot_20231222-073232-987.png

On 12/21/2023 at 8:46 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

According to updated list for wins USC is 10th and LSU is 12th all time (Tennessee is 11th 😎). This list is only big time programs. Not counting the 4 Ivy League teams and Mt. Union. 

Georgia has passed up USC and Tennessee in the last few years to 9th. 

1 minute ago, Omaha Vol said:

According to updated list for wins USC is 10th and LSU is 12th all time (Tennessee is 11th 😎). This list is only big time programs. Not counting the 4 Ivy League teams and Mt. Union. 

Georgia has passed up USC and Tennessee in the last few years to 9th. 

USC also has more National titles than LSU 

More Heisman winners 

More NFL draft picks 

More wins... 

A more profitable program than LSU... 

Caj is still mad that Riley didn't take the LSU job but wont say that... 

Instead he'd rather make himself look like a raging dumbass bitch