Hurricane Nick what is going on with MD?

Answered in the California thread. It’s a tough job and it needs to be done the right way. Coaching football at MD is not just the X’s and O’s. A lot of moving parts and he had big shoes to fill and had a very strong personality that rubbed the admin the wrong way. It isn’t on the field performance related but from what I hear it’s also not a massacre off field issue that some are hoping for. An MD alumnus that played in NFL will take over. He was already on staff. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

I believe MD has a racial issue inside their program. The truth will eventually come out as it almost always does. 

🤦‍♂️Should I post the support coach McManus has received on social media today from his players and coaches of different races? His personality may have rubbed people the wrong way, but making claims of racial issues without posting proof is erroneous. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

🤦‍♂️Should I post the support coach McManus has received on social media today from his players and coaches of different races? His personality may have rubbed people the wrong way, but making claims of racial issues without posting proof is erroneous. 

Crazy times I was looking forward to playing the guy in September in Santa Ana 

Wish that man the best 

But make the hire quick we need you guys at full strength (hopefully hire within)

16 hours ago, HurricaneNick said:

Answered in the California thread. It’s a tough job and it needs to be done the right way. Coaching football at MD is not just the X’s and O’s. A lot of moving parts and he had big shoes to fill and had a very strong personality that rubbed the admin the wrong way. It isn’t on the field performance related but from what I hear it’s also not a massacre off field issue that some are hoping for. An MD alumnus that played in NFL will take over. He was already on staff. 

It sucks on having a 1 year coach. Hoover just had a 2 year coach. 

Since the late 60's some of  our coaches.

Finley 25 years died of heart attack 3  weeks before his 26th season.

Propst 9 years fired over  affairs 

Niblett 15 years left to double dip in Georgia 

16 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

I believe MD has a racial issue inside there program. The truth will eventually come out as it almost always does. 

It's a well known fact the drama follows Mater Haze.....

I'm sure whatever it is this time they're innocent again!..... and it's all just a big Nothing Burger.

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It's a well known fact the drama follows Mater Haze.....

I'm sure whatever it is this time they're innocent again!..... and it's all just a big Nothing Burger.

Do you think they may hire a coach from a Louisiana Catholic school?

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

Do you think they may hire a coach from a Louisiana Catholic school?

We may have to grab the guy thats running the sad show at rummel. 17 wins and 18 losses in the last 3 years. Brutal times. He might be able to coach the 5th and 6th grade flag football team at Our Lady Queen of Angels in Newport Beach. But even there, you can’t lose that much. 

• Haha 5

8 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

We may have to grab the guy thats running the sad show at rummel. 17 wins and 18 losses in the last 3 years.

He also WON a State Championship his very 1st year at Rummel. You could use a guy like that that comes from a highly competitive league that has no racial, hazing and other various cover up issues.

2019-20

Head Coach: Nick Monica
  • District: 5A District 9
  • Division: Division I
  • Overall Record: 13-0
  • District Record: 6-0
  • DMA Rank: 1
  • National Rank: 46
  • State Rank: 1

Just now, RedZone said:

He also WON a State Championship his very 1st year at Rummel. You could use a guy like that that comes from a highly competitive league that has no racial, hazing and other various cover up issues.

2019-20

Head Coach: Nick Monica
  • District: 5A District 9
  • Division: Division I
  • Overall Record: 13-0
  • District Record: 6-0
  • DMA Rank: 1
  • National Rank: 46
  • State Rank: 1

PS: somehow shitting on Rummel makes all of Mater Haze's problems/issues simply vanish. 

Smdh-weak shit.

Talk the truth!

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

PS: somehow shitting on Rummel makes all of Mater Haze's problems/issues simply vanish. 

Smdh-weak shit.

Talk the truth!

I have, but clowns like yourself can’t have it. It has to be a scandal - or it isn’t the truth. You’ve been a little gossip girl for years now though. Congrats to your coach for completely failing since his first year. I know you’re proud! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I have, but clowns like yourself can’t have it. It has to be a scandal - or it isn’t the truth. Congrats to your coach for completely failing since his first year. I know you’re proud! 

Your brand new shiny coach was just fired after 1 year.

What part of that shouldn't I have?

Whatever!

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Your brand new shiny coach was just fired after 1 year.

What part of that shouldn't I have?

Whatever!

I gave the reasoning behind the firing. You really want it to be a bigger scandal and are now giving awards to someone falsely claiming a race issue. You’ve been a little gossip girl on here for years though. Nobody is surprised. I hope it doesn’t hurt your feelings when nothing comes of this and MD keeps on rolling. 

• Like 3

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

I gave the reasoning behind the firing. You really want it to be a bigger scandal and are now giving awards to someone falsely claiming a race issue. You’ve been a little gossip girl on here for years though. Nobody is surprised. I hope it doesn’t hurt your feelings when nothing comes of this and MD keeps on rolling. 

You gave SHIT.

But luckily for you it doesn't even really matter to me. 

Carry on.

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

I have, but clowns like yourself can’t have it. It has to be a scandal - or it isn’t the truth. 

Exactly! Has anybody here ever heard of an employee not getting along with the boss? If there was a ‘scandal’ you could rest assured the news would be out there. 
Frank is a good guy and was a great assistant coach here for a long time. But being the head coach is a different animal and not cut out for everybody. The pressure, politics, and expectations of the MD head coach rival those of many D1 college jobs. If I was a high school football coach, I would not envy whoever gets this job. Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

Exactly! Has anybody here ever heard of an employee not getting along with the boss?

So this guy was an assistant coach at Mater Haze for 16 years, gets promoted to head coach last year, wins a state championship..... then 5 or 6 months later he gets canned for not getting along with his boss!

At the very least there's some very sleazy and spooky politics going on at Mater Haze. And that wouldn't be surprising either. 

Anyways, I'll wait for one of the more honest people from California to chime in...... of course that might take 15 years when the truth comes out. 

All Mater Haze has said about it is CYA and Good Luck!  

3 minutes ago, HooverOutlaw said:

No just you being you makes Rummel look terrible. 

That would really hurt me if you were relevant...... you haven't been relevant in decades 

You started this shit thread..... because shit is your name and game. You live for the drama.

Here's the answer to your question.

No one here knows jack shit about this coach being terminated. 

36 minutes ago, RedZone said:

So this guy was an assistant coach at Mater Haze for 16 years, gets promoted to head coach last year, wins a state championship..... then 5 or 6 months later he gets canned for not getting along with his boss!

At the very least there's some very sleazy and spooky politics going on at Mater Haze. And that wouldn't be surprising either. 

Anyways, I'll wait for one of the more honest people from California to chime in...... of course that might take 15 years when the truth comes out. 

All Mater Haze has said about it is CYA and Good Luck!  

Yes! A long time assistant has never gotten the job and screwed it up before! 😂 you don’t even try anymore. Sad to see how far you’ve fallen! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Yes! A long time assistant has never gotten the job and screwed it up before! 😂 you don’t even try anymore. Sad to see how far you’ve fallen! 

Yeah, winning a State Championship with a #2 or #3 National Ranking is really a major fuck up!!.

Your problem is you are what you are! 

42 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, winning a State Championship with a #2 or #3 National Ranking is really a major fuck up!!.

Your problem is you are what you are! 

You’re dumb as rocks. Try reading the thread and getting back to me! You know a football coach has to perform on AND off the field at a catholic high school. Can’t fix Louisiana stupid! 

Go tell your boss that you’re going to do things your way and see if you have a job at the end of the day. 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

You’re dumb as rocks. Try reading the thread and getting back to me! You know a football coach has to perform on AND off the field at a catholic high school. Can’t fix Louisiana stupid! 

I hacked Redbones computer camera as he was reading your post. He’s lost weight 🤪

image.jpeg.eec2547525218bfc0c213f03082bd2ef.jpeg

• Haha 3