To all the Bogus polls and Cali loving idiots

Texasball

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

I guess you missed them

Valdosta? Wouldve won 20 anywhere.

NOT in Texas, Florida, Ohio and California they wouldn't.  I stand corrected they have 24 even more ridiculous.  Let's just look at the modern area from the 70's and compare them to the Texas Champ and you tell me they would have won 20+ here.  From 78 - 98 they were in your largest class.   Yet you have me to believe they would have done that here when in the Glorious history of Texas no one has more than 8.  Something in the water in JaawJah.  They would have been playing the Permian's, Plano, Judson,  and JT with Big Earl all during this era and the Moeller's, Massillon's and St. Igs etc in Ohio the Carson's and Banning's in Cali.    I am sure they would have had tougher playoff games in those states just to get to State.  If you look at the Rankings during this time they are the only a few GA team ranked yet multiple Texas/OH, CA,  teams in the same class are in the top 25.  Massillon's  Mega Ohio championships are misleading they were voted AP Champs over 20 times till the playoffs started in 1972 and looked what happened when they had to prove it on the field in another Power State back then.  Those Championships diminished.

Didn't say they would not have won any but they damn sure would not have hoisted 24 in the LoneStar State including last year.  I know Rab has convinced you that Texas sucks but damn.  Anyone that knows HS Football respect Valdosta and they had many great Teams. 

Valdosta championships since 1970 vs their Texas Counterpart.  I feel good about Texas holding their own in this.  I am not saying that Valdosta wasn't great but during this time Texas was loaded with many powers and few won State without a loss on their resumes.  

1971 vs.  S.A. Lee

1978 vs. Houston Stratford

1982 vs. Beaumont Westbrook

1984 vs. Odessa Permian

1986 vs. Plano

1989 vs. Odessa Permian

1990 vs. Aldine

1992 vs. Converse Judson

1998 vs. Midland Lee

2016 vs. Desoto

Ga added 5A in 2000 they stayed in 4A and didn't win a thing till 2016 in the New 6A 2nd highest classification and got Smoked by Chandler AZ.

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

NOT in Texas, Florida, Ohio and California they wouldn't.  I stand corrected they have 24 even more ridiculous.  Let's just look at the modern area from the 70's and compare them to the Texas Champ and you tell me they would have won 20+ here.  From 78 - 98 they were in your largest class.   Yet you have me to believe they would have done that here when in the Glorious history of Texas no one has more than 8.  Something in the water in JaawJah.  They would have been playing the Permian's, Plano, Judson,  and JT with Big Earl all during this era and the Moeller's, Massillon's and St. Igs etc in Ohio the Carson's and Banning's in Cali.    I am sure they would have had tougher playoff games in those states just to get to State.  If you look at the Rankings during this time they are the only a few GA team ranked yet multiple Texas/OH, CA,  teams in the same class are in the top 25.  Massillon's  Mega Ohio championships are misleading they were voted AP Champs over 20 times till the playoffs started in 1972 and looked what happened when they had to prove it on the field in another Power State back then.  Those Championships diminished.

Didn't say they would not have won any but they damn sure would not have hoisted 24 in the LoneStar State including last year.  I know Rab has convinced you that Texas sucks but damn.  Anyone that knows HS Football respect Valdosta and they had many great Teams. 

Valdosta championships since 1970 vs their Texas Counterpart.  I feel good about Texas holding their own in this.  I am not saying that Valdosta wasn't great but during this time Texas was loaded with many powers and few won State without a loss on their resumes.  

1971 vs.  S.A. Lee

1984 vs. Odessa Permian

1986 vs. Plano

1989 vs. Odessa Permian

1990 vs. Aldine

1992 vs. Converse Judson

1998 vs. Midland Lee

2016 vs. Desoto

Ga added 5A in 2000 they stayed in 4A and didn't win a thing till 2016 in the New 6A 2nd highest classification and got Smoked by Chandler AZ.

Those 2 teams werent High Schoolers those where grown ass men. 

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

1971 vs.  S.A. Lee

1984 vs. Odessa Permian

1986 vs. Plano

1989 vs. Odessa Permian

1990 vs. Aldine

1992 vs. Converse Judson

1998 vs. Midland Lee

2016 vs. Desoto

2017 Stache would win out 95% vs these teams

• Haha 1

For you California excuse makers 

What the hell would it really mean now if SJB could prove to be better than STA?  

STA has been beaten by Centennial AZ who is not undefeated 12-0

Beaten by Mirmar 44-27 - Mirmar has been beat twice and knocked out of the playoffs in the first round.

Now beaten by Venice 27-20 

Yet you little excuse makers from Cali say if given another chance you would beat STA  -  Maybe you could - but at this point it wouldn't prove shit 

Instead your defending state champs - team you excuse makers believe is one of the very best in the country could get done what 3 others did.

By the way that Immokelee FL team that I watched yesterday is more athletic than any team I have seen from Cali this year.

25 minutes ago, Texasball said:

What the hell would it really mean now if SJB could prove to be better than STA?  

Beaten by Mirmar 44-27 - Mirmar has been beat twice and knocked out of the playoffs in the first round.

Yet you little excuse makers from Cali say if given another chance you would beat STA  -  Maybe you could - but at this point it wouldn't prove shit 

Instead your defending state champs - team you excuse makers believe is one of the very best in the country could get done what 3 others did.

By the way that Immokelee FL team that I watched yesterday is more athletic than any team I have seen from Cali this year.

SJB is one of the best in the country. No doubt about that. They smothered Sta's offense. 

27 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Don't be hating though. Texas isn't terrible. There ok. They try

On 12/1/2017 at 7:51 AM, golfaddict1 said:

Do you celebrate Glenville's win over Dwyer too?  >:( 

Athletic effort?   Yes     Penalty?  Yes     STA got screwed.  

I remember the series of Herbstreit games. Dwyer did get jobbed by those OH refs. 

F4D760DE-7F9A-4190-B23A-B8681F855EC7.jpeg

The Dwyer QB was obviously in. 

The difference in the Gorman vs STA game is that the officials were never favoring the Gaels at any point. I don’t have the exact number of penalties but Gorman was flagged like 3 to 1 more times than STA. 

57 minutes ago, Texasball said:

It would prove about as much as SJB's losing to STA in OT in FL in week 0, namely, almost nothing at all. 

29 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

SJB is one of the best in the country. No doubt about that. They smothered Sta's offense. 

Well then Centennial AZ must have the best D in America.  They shutout STA.  Deerfield Beach allowed 1 TD on O and it was just a 25 yard drive.  Miramar shutout STA in 4th qtr coming back to win.  Venice allowed just 3 pts in the 2nd half coming back to win.  Maybe STA’s O was good but just had rotten luck with playing the 5 best D’s from sea to shining sea.   :ph34r:

Can we bury the STA O already... please!!! Lol   2018 fun awaits.