Brookwood 14 Colquitt 31 F

PrepGridiron

Amigo,

I don't get involved with your Georgia Black Eye thread cause I actually understand high school football.  You judge a team how they're playing at the end of the year.  Same as college.  Same as pro.  It's always nice to win them all...but that ain't necessary...unless ya ask the Miami Dolphins.  I don't know if Colquitt will win the Title next weekend...but I like the way we're playing.  We'd line up fairly well against any Non-All Star team.  

Oh, and I REALLY don't need to be over on the political board.  No Sir.....

Rufus>>

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Lowndes and Grayson and Archer are Top 50.  

Rufus>>

Lol 😂 lmao 😆 if thier a top 50 team then SJR DBP BC PC DePaul PJ  SPP timber creeek Rutherford Shabazz Wayne Hills Phillipsburg west Caldwell Montclair Elizabeth, Camden are all top 50 teams as well .... these polls mean shit when  u got teams that don’t vs the best nation wide but cry from national recognition 

Funny stuff. Nor thought Buford was number 1 in the state. 

Nobody knew how to rank Georgia this year. Nobody. 

The silly pollsters keep parading guess after guess up in their crappy polls. They parade their ignorance with as many teams as they can and they can no longer hide behind silly guesses. Trying to rank teams off of starting points that never made a lot of sense to begin with. Thinking that because teams like Cartersville were riding 40 game win streaks against nobodies, and they have paper talent that they were the best. 

Claiming the state down because a team like Colquitt rises from the ashes like a phoenix after their young but super talented team finally starts rising to their potential just show the ignorance of the polls and the folks that think the polls tell the story, when they aren't any smarter than the fools that read them. 

Maybe we should start a black eye for the silly polls thread. :D

1 hour ago, Rufus69 said:

Nicky Satan once said....

You should NEVER let one game define how good you are.

Rufus S. Demann has ALWAYS said....

It ain't how you start but how ya finish that counts.

The entire National Board is saying....

Who woulda thunk it?

Rufus>>

And Guccifer always says ...

The final score doesn’t matter, who was leading at halftime?

45 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

And Guccifer always says ...

The final score doesn’t matter, who was leading at halftime?

Brookwood was leading at the half, but for some reason they will be sitting at home next Saturday while our poor, tiny, and inexperienced Hawgs will be making a 5th consecutive trip to Atlanta.

Hopefully, our young men mark their territory in the Mercedes Benz Stadium and bring home the hardware for the 3rd time in 4 years. 

It'llbe a tough task to knock off a 4th consecutive #1 seed in the Bulldogs, but these guys have made it too far to turn back now!

• Like 2

Did y’all notice all the college coaches on the sidelines last night? I watched on NFHS because I wasn’t able to make the game.I couldn’t see who a lot of the coaches were but I I was able to pick out Jeremy Pruitt.The crimson jacket with a big A and the lack of follicles on the dome was a dead give away.  

3 hours ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol 😂 lmao 😆 if thier a top 50 team then SJR DBP BC PC DePaul PJ  SPP timber creeek Rutherford Shabazz Wayne Hills Phillipsburg west Caldwell Montclair Elizabeth, Camden are all top 50 teams as well .... these polls mean shit when  u got teams that don’t vs the best nation wide but cry from national recognition 

Lol...

Except you're too stupid  to realize Lowndes, Grayson, and Archer have as much talent as the entire state of NJ. Probably a little more.

Have y’all mentioned the Lee County game?!? WATCH THAT BACK ON NFHS!!!!! Dude. What a fucking choke Job. Glynn Academy led by 17 at halftime, led by 17 after 3 quarters, and FUMBLED FOUR STRAIGHT TIMES. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A TEAM LEADING BY THREE SCORES FUMBLE FOUR STRAIGHT TIMES?!?? 

outscored 21-0 in the 4th. That’s worse than the Falcons. That’s worst than lowndes. That’s unreal 

31-14 at halftime. 

38-21 after 3 quarters. 

LOST 42-38. Unreal. 

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Have y’all mentioned the Lee County game?!? WATCH THAT BACK ON NFHS!!!!! Dude. What a fucking choke Job. Glynn Academy led by 17 at halftime, led by 17 after 3 quarters, and FUMBLED FOUR STRAIGHT TIMES. HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A TEAM LEADING BY THREE SCORES FUMBLE FOUR STRAIGHT TIMES?!?? 

outscored 21-0 in the 4th. That’s worse than the Falcons. That’s worst than lowndes. That’s unreal 

31-14 at halftime. 

38-21 after 3 quarters. 

LOST 42-38. Unreal. 

That was a good ass game.

Glynn's UGA baseball commit (the quarterback) can fly! 

2 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

31-14 at halftime. 

38-21 after 3 quarters. 

LOST 42-38. Unreal. 

Yeah I saw that last night... it was 31-7 at one point, pretty quickly actually...

I remember putting the stream of that game on for a minute and it was 38-21... I looked again and there was 12 secs left and Lee was ahead 42-38... insane

How did Colquitt only move up like 6 spots(from 45 to 39) beating the previous #52 now #84 team by 17 points...  a 77.2 PR only moved their overall rating up by about 1.9 points...

Only thing I can think of... is its because 13 of their 14 games are Bold and the more Bold games, the less 1 game affects the rating

Rome moved from 118ish to #45... somehow still behind Muskegon...whose best win is #445...

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

How did Colquitt only move up like 6 spots(from 45 to 39) beating the previous #52 now #84 team by 17 points...  a 77.2 PR only moved their overall rating up by about 1.9 points...

Only thing I can think of... is its because 13 of their 14 games are Bold and the more Bold games, the less 1 game affects the rating

I give up worrying about how silly CP is. And the folks that use it to argue their points as well. It's ludicrous man. 

8 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Brookwood was leading at the half, but for some reason they will be sitting at home next Saturday while our poor, tiny, and inexperienced Hawgs will be making a 5th consecutive trip to Atlanta.

Hopefully, our young men mark their territory in the Mercedes Benz Stadium and bring home the hardware for the 3rd time in 4 years. 

It'llbe a tough task to knock off a 4th consecutive #1 seed in the Bulldogs, but these guys have made it too far to turn back now!

That was kinda my point, but I’m sure you knew that.

22 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Amigo,

I don't get involved with your Georgia Black Eye thread cause I actually understand high school football.  You judge a team how they're playing at the end of the year.  Same as college.  Same as pro.  It's always nice to win them all...but that ain't necessary...unless ya ask the Miami Dolphins.  I don't know if Colquitt will win the Title next weekend...but I like the way we're playing.  We'd line up fairly well against any Non-All Star team.  

Rufus>>

WELL sir, Bill Stanfill MAY have been undefeated in Miami, but he wasn't undefeated in MOULTRIE, GEORGIA!:)

22 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Amigo,

Rufus>>

Why NOT? It's Left Wing whacko HEAVEN on the Politico bode!

18 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

31-14 at halftime. 

38-21 after 3 quarters. 

LOST 42-38. Unreal. 

About as unreal as Glynn losing to AA Benedictine, 31-8! Then, Hapeville Charter beating Benedictine 31-17!

On 12/2/2017 at 8:01 AM, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

WHAT ARE THEY SUPPOSED TO DO, HOLD A GUN TO YOU PUSSIE'S HEADS? They only play the ones who have the balls to walk da walk!