SJB 24 v MD 49 F

PrepGridiron

28 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

“red reckoning” was our theme in 98...I haven’t forgot that years game vs DLS...neither has Rollo

F3AA8C57-5D74-4F26-A1AB-96FC4955DFBE.jpeg

No I have not forgotton. 

The kids will be shown the films from 98-2000 games vs. DLS.  The kids need to know what they are getting into.

My staff will make sure that the kids are not going to take this game lightly. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

“red reckoning” was our theme in 98...I haven’t forgot that years game vs DLS...neither has Rollo

F3AA8C57-5D74-4F26-A1AB-96FC4955DFBE.jpeg

Captain Ahab, is finally going to get his revenge on the white whale. The Spartans could use some help from some of those players back in 98 like DJ Williams, Atari Callen, and Vinny Padilla.  

50 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Even with those guys playing, it would be an uphill battle, but not as steep

It sure would make it a lot more fun to watchif the Spartans had those 3 guys. The funny part is 19 yrs. ago MD was coming off of being the national champs the yr. before and the Stache and the rest of the Monarchs were thinking they were going to curb stomp the Spartans then and lo and behold the team from the North came down and took care of business. For 4 straight years the Stache spent many sleepless nights thinking about how to stop the Spartans and now he gets his chance. 

But wait anything can happen.

miketysonvsbusterdouglas.jpg.0d7a3fec6cbca1a560bf2d6e182e0108.jpg

• Haha 1

Just now, 1DayPGA said:

It sure would make it a lot more fun to watchif the Spartans had those 3 guys. The funny part is 19 yrs. ago MD was coming off of being the national champs the yr. before and the Stache and the rest of the Monarchs were thinking they were going to curb stomp the Spartans then and lo and behold the team from the North came down and took care of business. For 4 straight years the Stache spent many sleepless nights thinking about how to stop the Spartans and now he gets his chance. 

But wait anything can happen.

miketysonvsbusterdouglas.jpg.0d7a3fec6cbca1a560bf2d6e182e0108.jpg

Down goes the Stache!!!!  Down goes the Stache!!!

Oh the Humanity!!!

• Haha 1