SJB 24 v MD 49 F

PrepGridiron

4 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Can we move MD v DLS talk it's own topic? Seeing 49-24 pop up to the top of my feed is giving me PTSD.

feel for you buddy...but next year should be really good for the Brave...they should start off top 3 in the nation and would be the faves to win cifss d1

• 9 months later...
8 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Lol

So what is your point?  I saw you got your panties all twisted when I replied to Billy Bob the other day on the other thread.  My reply to him was in response to his comment about me possibly saying there was a lot of teams from Texas that could beat them.

while I do believe that MD is very good team and thought that last year too...I don't believe they are unbeatable.

6 minutes ago, Texasball said:

So what is your point?  I saw you got your panties all twisted when I replied to Billy Bob the other day on the other thread.  My reply to him was in response to his comment about me possibly saying there was a lot of teams from Texas that could beat them.

while I do believe that MD is very good team and thought that last year too...I don't believe they are unbeatable.

Of course there’s no unbeatable team,although you did tell us no one could beat IMG.Look T-Ball I get it you have a deep love for Texas HS football and you dislike private schools passionately which California has in abundance.Its pretty obvious it clouds your judgement though on teams outside your state

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ararar said:

and you dislike private schools passionately which California has in abundance.

Only certain parts of CA, thank you very much. ;)

We actually have quite a few privates (and charters), they're just either really small and/or aren't focused on dominating in sports. Although Capital Christian might be on their way to changing that a bit.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Texasball said:

Who said MD is unbeatable?

Your clown ass said they couldn't beat the top teams from Florida or Texas.  Last year's MD was better than this year's team as well. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, steeler01 said:

Your clown ass said they couldn't beat the top teams from Florida or Texas.  Last year's MD was better than this year's team as well. 

So what is your big break through here?  none of this changes my opinion.  

I even went as far to say "especially this year" when referring to Allen vs MD.  I get that MD was maybe better last year.  

What about IMG?  Where do you rank this team compared to others they have had?

9 hours ago, Ararar said:

Of course there’s no unbeatable team,although you did tell us no one could beat IMG.Look T-Ball I get it you have a deep love for Texas HS football and you dislike private schools passionately which California has in abundance.Its pretty obvious it clouds your judgement though on teams outside your state

Not me, but there are a lot of people who would say that tball is a wack job.

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

I even went as far to say "especially this year" when referring to Allen vs MD.  I get that MD was maybe better last year.  

What about IMG?  Where do you rank this team compared to others they have had?

IMG is pretty similar to the last 3 teams.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, steeler01 said:

3 hours ago, Texasball said:

[...]

Is that really what you want say, @Texasball that after all these public exchanges, you still haven't changed your opinion?

You said that...

MD couldn't beat the best teams in TX or FL

and that...

you never said that anyone would beat MD

and that..

MD wasn't unbeatable

Just for fun, which of these three opinions haven't you changed?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1