The self proclaimed top state for hsfb

Ga96

Did a little research yesterday and found out the so called best state for high school football has 3players on Ohio state(1starter),1 player on clemson, 0 on lsu and 1 player on uga(back up qb that will never see the field). So you cali folks must know better than the top college programs? 

7 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

Did a little research yesterday and found out the so called best state for high school football has 3players on Ohio state(1starter),1 player on clemson, 0 on lsu and 1 player on uga(back up qb that will never see the field). So you cali folks must know better than the top college programs? 

And what state would you say has the best football and if you say Georgia your getting Slapped

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

not sure how this argument proves or disproves anything. 

11 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

What’s the percentage of LSU players who work at Popeyes  after not making it to the NFL

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Ga96 said:

I’ll admit, you did very little research.  

• Haha 7

54 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Welcome to the best damn hsfb site in America!!! Not smart to diss Cali on your first post ;) but we''l take it

Lmao 😂 guy still hasn’t activated his account and es already shooting shots off

he won’t last on here,  they always come from the bush league forums thinking they can Stand with the Big Boys on here

not so fast

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Welcome to the best damn hsfb site in America!!! Not smart to diss Cali on your first post ;) but we''l take it! 

GA vs CA Top 5: SJB, MD, DLS, Cen10, MV

I personally would have CA winning that best of five. 

do we look at absolute numbers or pro rata numbers?

Florida and 1 other southern state I forget churns out the most FBS players per capita.  Then, Tx.  That used to be the case, anyway.

and do you look at quality.  The STA teams 2007-10 had like 8-10 NFLers (not just FBS players) on them at one time.  MNW?  Lakeland?

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Welcome to the best damn hsfb site in America!!! Not smart to diss Cali on your first post ;) but we''l take it! 

Expand that to 20, to show depth. I'd take FL, GA, and Texas all day over super team Cali.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

You think I care at all about cali?  I just posted a simple fact and 2 cali people are already hurt about it. Take a look at the other comments. Nice of you to jump right into the recruited teams. I guarantee no one would want it see Ga or Fl pull that stunt but it'll never happen way too much pride and tradition down here. Greyson tried it and ended up with a retired coach another coach that can't be included in anything sports related in the state and a dead program. Marietta loaded up for this year but cost them all wins last year players suspended for a whole season last year and the school got fined. Also has cost them scheduling problems for the foreseeable future. 

• Thumbs Down 1

7 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Corona DM might have a say. They are looking solid! 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Ga96 said:

Lmao, put it this way neither LSU Clemson and Ohio St would be in playoff discussion if college recruiting was in-state only. USC Cal Stanford UCLA SDST Fresno St would all be Top 25 teams. 

• Like 2