SJB 24 v MD 49 F

PrepGridiron

17 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Sorry - It doesn't work like that -  To give up that drive in that situation is pathetic.

I more than ever believe Allen would handle both of these teams along with Katy.

Well you also told us Klein Collins was good so your opinion isn’t very relevant 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Texasball said:

Look at that 2 Texas boys committed to UCLA Including one from Allen -  5 OOS players committed

Allen has better OL than MD -  They also have excellent JR QB - along with 5 star WR that is only a JR.

Allen is faster than MD too and Allen's defense IMO is better than MD

I just wish would have something to measure them against outside of other hyped TX teams. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

Tex, it doesn’t hurt to have a stout OL with 4 fbs recruits incl that huge tackle 75 , a 5 star QB who has a rifle and can run and a 5 star WR.  That’s a recipe for chunks of yards at a time.  

Let’s see if SJB can bounce back and  get a drive going and get this game within one score again.   

I am not all that impressed with the OL 

Just now, Ararar said:

Well you also told us Klein Collins was good so your opinion isn’t very relevant 

They are good - Longview can beat good teams.  Did you watch the game?  Longview has more speed than either of these teams

MD is a good team - They look much better than they really are due to the competition level they play.

Just now, Texasball said:

They are good - Longview can beat good teams.  Did you watch the game?  Longview has more speed than either of these teams

MD is a good team - They look much better than they really are due to the competition level they play.

You’re embarrassing your state with your inability to understand what you are watching 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Sorry - It doesn't work like that -  To give up that drive in that situation is pathetic.

I more than ever believe Allen would handle both of these teams along with Katy.

I’m sorry but your statement is outrageous.  Mater Dei is perhaps the equal of any hs team I have seen.  This includes Faust’s Moeller teams, Ronald Curry at Hampton, Iggy in the early ‘’90’s and Mojo in the late ‘80’s:  all of them in person.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Look at that 2 Texas boys committed to UCLA Including one from Allen -  5 OOS players committed

Allen has better OL than MD -  They also have excellent JR QB - along with 5 star WR that is only a JR.

Allen is faster than MD too and Allen's defense IMO is better than MD

You’re on the wrong board in the wrong year.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, BigDrop said:

I’m sorry but your statement is outrageous.  Mater Dei is perhaps the equal of any hs team I have seen.  This includes Faust’s Moeller teams, Ronald Curry at Hampton, Iggy in the early ‘’90’s and Mojo in the late ‘80’s:  all of them in person.

You guys need to quite drinking the cool-aide.  

They are good - not nearly what you guys believe.