Week 14 Tiers (New)

Sammyswordsman

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Sammy posts trash Cali teams in tier 6 but says he's got secret tier 3 teams that he won't post becuase they don't get discussed. 

Hell the only reason anyone discusses all those Cali teams is to make fun of them! Lol. 

Is there a particular team that you would like to know where they fall in the Tiers?  MNW had a horrendous loss, and then beat Central twice.  Not a good case for either one of them.   

6 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Allen is "getting by" .  The Texas Top teams are not up to their normal standards this year.  Not surprised none of them ventured OOS.

Allen beating a top TX team 48-25 is not "getting by"

katy is not "getting by" either

They are both doing what I expect our top teams to do.  

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Every meaningful MD win, a lesser team accomplished the same:

STA>SJB

Central>BG

archbishop wood>BC

enjoy the state title game.

I will. And I will also enjoy the parade down Bristol St in Santa Ana with the USAT National Championship Trophy In Rollo’s arms

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yes please list every team in tier 3. Lol. 

Please submit a team that you are concerned with and I will let you know..  Ranking 15,000 teams was never in the plan.  The intent was to give the new posters groupings of teams that were comparable, and would have competitive games with each other.

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Allen beating a top TX team 48-25 is not "getting by"

katy is not "getting by" either

They are both doing what I expect our top teams to do.  

I was referring to scraping by 5 loss South Grand Prarie by 14.  Not becoming of a tier 1-2 team.  If Allen is one of your top teams, the State is down.  Sorry

1 minute ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I was referring to scraping by 5 loss South Grand Prarie by 14.  Not becoming of a tier 1-2 team.  If Allen is one of your top teams, the State is down.  Sorry

It's called competition, Allen has had close games before.  Nothing wrong with the state.  

This is the same SGP (similar record to this yr) program that beat ET in round 1 in 2015.  Remember that year?  That's when CA blessed us with the greatest HSFB show on earth.   Lol

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

If you took Carol City, central and MNW out of region 4 they could win that region most years

And if you took SJB, MD, SM, JSerra out of the Trinity League,  Servite would be league champs.....But SJB still beat them by 25+

Several Teams including Apopka, beat Norland and have bragging rights over MNW and Central by extension.  You cannot make a valid Case for MNW or Central to be ranked on a highter tier. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

It's called competition, Allen has had close games before.  Nothing wrong with the state.  

This is the same SGP (similar record to this yr) program that beat ET in round 1 in 2015.  Remember that year?  That's when CA blessed us with the greatest HSFB show on earth.   Lol

Anyone who watched the DLS vs. Trinity game, knew that DLS was the better team.  Trinity got some unusual breaks.  You guys love to hang your ten gallon hats on week 1 games.  You don't see me crowing about Bishop Amat steamrolling Aledo in Texas.

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

And if you took SJB, MD, SM, JSerra out of the Trinity League,  Servite would be league champs.....But SJB still beat them by 25+

Several Teams including Apopka, beat Norland and have bragging rights over MNW and Central by extension.  You cannot make a valid Case for MNW or Central to be ranked on a highter tier. 

You act like apopka is a North Dakota poly tech of college football 

They one of the consistent contenders in 8a every year

And i think they are right spot on tier 

I'm arguing the statement that the loss was embarrassing 

Norland not terrible team

Honestly i feel they could defeat anywhere from 85-90% of the teams in Florida 

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Anyone who watched the DLS vs. Trinity game, knew that DLS was the better team.  Trinity got some unusual breaks.  You guys love to hang your ten gallon hats on week 1 games.  You don't see me crowing about Bishop Amat steamrolling Aledo in Texas.

Aledo is not big boy football...DLS is and we have their head on the wall.

but we all know CA improves like no other:  DLS in '15, SJB this season after losing to STA.   

CA, home of the paper champions

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Aledo is not big boy football...DLS is and we have their head on the wall.

but we all know CA improves like no other:  DLS in '15, SJB this season after losing to STA.   

CA, home of the paper champions

Interesting that you didn't even go to the DLS game saying it wasn't a big deal, now you won't stop bringing it up.  LOL.