Grayson,GA looking for games

Nolebull813

33 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

You are exactly correct when you mention the Honor Bowl as the potential game for matching up MD with a top OOS program. But don’t count on it being IMG. I realize that Cent10 played IMG the past 2 Honor Bowls but if I am not mistaken there was pressure on them to get out of the second game with IMG which was already committed. There was a huge backlash against IMG and I would expect Cali schools to not schedule IMG moving forward. IMG openly, albeit legally, calling and recruiting and pilfering kids like Pledger from Chaminade was the straw that broke the camel’s back.

MD is already scheduled to play Bishop Amat, Gorman and St. Marys next year. As far as I know MD has 2 open dates to fill. I’m sure they would be an attractive draw for the Honor Bowl again to play another national team and my guess is they do just that. I’d love to see them play somebody like Allen.

CIF May make a rule change that won’t allow CA teams to play IMG.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

It's funny that the 4 biggest recruiting teams in the country avoid IMG. We are looking at you MD, SJB, BG, and STA.

4 teams that are scared to play a team with a level playing field.

Cali teams will not be playing IMG due to pressure from the CIF. If not for a contractual obligation, Cent10 would not have played IMG last year. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

It's funny that the 4 biggest recruiting teams in the country avoid IMG. We are looking at you MD, SJB, BG, and STA.

4 teams that are scared to play a team with a level playing field.

But if those schools are the same then playing each other would be a level playing field, no?

You're unhinged (and wrong) as usual.

2 hours ago, Guccifer said:

But if those schools are the same then playing each other would be a level playing field, no?

You're unhinged (and wrong) as usual.

Just admit STA is scared to play IMG. Your AD basically told us this via the press. He doesn't want to match his all-star team up with another.

There's nothing wrong in the statement that the aforementioned teams avoid IMG like the plague.

9 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

I believe one of Colquitt's 2018 opponents has called and backed out.  Not 100% sure...but about 90% sure.  And it wasn't Grayson who called.  We're still on with them.

Rufus>>

LEMME guess! Did the state abbreviation start with an M and end with an O?

I GUESS that they didn't want anyone to SHOW UM!xD

4 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

The MDs credit, they did get back to me quickly with their decision. Many do not. They just ignore like your fearless leader ;) #commoncourtesy

3 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I think I just pulled my back ducking that haymaker ;)

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Wasn't a haymaker. 'Twas a gentle reminder. 

Did Rush ever sign up at PGL? Yet, you still call and then pop on here and announce that you have dropped a line, a call or whatever in to the guy, but get no return or answer. 

Now, it should be a no brainer to understand that if you are going to be airing out details like this on a regular basis, that, you, YOU, are a public relations nightmare to deal with. Why on God's green earth would Rush or any other high profile coach want to deal with a person that has proved time and again that he will leverage little tidbits of information that he has obtained or lack thereof, or quite possibly just make shit up out of thin air?

I shouldn't have to keep typing this out again and again, but... You damage your own credibility by doing these things. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that you would love to get into the inner workings of Colquitt's program and then dump all the shit you can on it. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Did Rush ever sign up at PGL? Yet, you still call and then pop on here and announce that you have dropped a line, a call or whatever in to the guy, but get no return or answer. 

Now, it should be a no brainer to understand that if you are going to be airing out details like this on a regular basis, that, you, YOU, are a public relations nightmare to deal with. Why on God's green earth would Rush or any other high profile coach want to deal with a person that has proved time and again that he will leverage little tidbits of information that he has obtained or lack thereof, or quite possibly just make shit up out of thin air?

I shouldn't have to keep typing this out again and again, but... You damage your own credibility by doing these things. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that you would love to get into the inner workings of Colquitt's program and then dump all the shit you can on it. 

My thoughts are the same. PGL badly wants to work with Colquitt, yet shits on Propst and the team every chance possible. That's not how you build a good reputation with someone.

And to think that this guy works for a high profile publishing company. Hopefully, no one of importance makes this connection.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

My thoughts are the same. PGL badly wants to work with Colquitt, yet shits on Propst and the team every chance possible. That's not how you build a good reputation with someone.

Rush isn't a dumb ass. 

I can appreciate what GSB is trying to do to an extent. I just don't think it's a good idea to be airing out deals gone bad or calls not returned etc. if you are trying to get folks to work with you. 

I mean, if I'm Mater Dei today, I'm done taking calls from PGL because someone decided to air out that I decided it isn't a good time to play IMG or whatever. Just saying. 

These Jersey guys have been steady on about unsigned contracts and whatever about Colquitt for the last 2 years already. No proof of it, just message board bullshit, and then one of them wants Rush to sign up for more. Like, just volunteer to be the punching bag, where someone actually does have the info on contracts, whether they got signed, what happened, why it happened etc. so they can run on here and dump it. xD

I think Colquitt and Rush get crapped on enough on here without voluntarily giving out real information on scheduling practices, capabilities and etc. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1