BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

5 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

That’s ballsy leaving early let’s hope he knows what he’s doing 

Hes not leaving early. Hes a senior academically. He redshirted a year. So instead of staying post grad hes going to the nfl 

His brother is the center for the jets

Hes a finalist for the best center 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Auggie get back to NJ what the hell are you doing in Texas, I bet you SPP DBP BC is already training for next year 

Toal had to win states and be nationally ranked to coach in the AA game.  He was AA Bowl Coach of the Year, also.

How is Augie there?  I'm not saying that he isn't a good guy or that Joes wasn't fine this year or that he isn't a very good coach, but ...

Is it Vito's turn next year?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Testadura said:

Toal had to win states and be nationally ranked to coach in the AA game.  He was AA Bowl Coach of the Year, also.

How is Augie there?  I'm not saying that he isn't a good guy or that Joes wasn't fine this year or that he isn't a very good coach, but ...

Is it Vito's turn next year?

Vito coached All American game with Augie last year i believe. 

23 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Great oppty to get his foot into the door of the SEC. He’s a great recruiter. Pair that up with unlimited resources at a high acceptance rate institution and the sky’s the limit. 

do we know why he was demoted for Campanile a year ago, and why he left now

15 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Id say zero as well, but you can't count out a program headed by lane Kiffin.  Dude is crooked as the letter "S", so i expect them to be handing out duffel bags full of comfort. No one takes care of kids the way SEC takes care of them. The bag is always the best recruiting tool. Safe to assume Lane kiffin will be handing out bags! Everyone has a price!

~Ted DiBiase~

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SJR 04 said:

Id say zero as well, but you can't count out a program headed by lanr Kiffin.  Dude is crooked as the letter "S", so i expect them to be handing out duffel bags full of comfort. No one takes care of kids the way SEC takes care of them. Safe to assume the bag is always the best recruiting tool. Lane kiffin will be handing out bags! Everyone has a price!

~Ted DiBiase~

Lane Kiffin took the ole miss job for 1 reason....for the chance to beat saban

Saban is undefeated against his assistants.