BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

2 hours ago, Mickeybern said:

Question for you guys on the board..I was told by someone at work that SJR has a few players transferring out because of Auggie leaving. Is there any truth to this and if so is it anyone substantial?

I have not heard anyone leaving .... would be surprised again if upper class men left ..... team is loaded ... win the chip ... 

20 hours ago, Sppclassof97 said:

I know for a fact after talking to coaches at don bosco prep and other schools that there are kids looking to get out. It’s sad for sjr as the kids I’ve been hearing are seniors. 

Yeah ...you know what is real bull shit ...SPP coach’s and or boasters calling SJR players a week before he resigned ....telling players that Augie was leaving....

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SJR89 said:

Yeah ...you know what is real bull shit ...SPP coach’s and or boasters calling SJR players a week before he resigned ....telling players that Augie was leaving....

sorry guys just getting back on the board now...no this guy didn't have any specifics for he has no dog in this fight..both of his kids are in middle school but his 2 boys are big in to lacrosse and hockey and might entertain going to one of the 3 Bergen county schools so he talks to parents and coaches who have connections to all the programs. I was a little shocked by what he said because Auggie's replacement was hired in house with a connection to these players.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, paladin4ever said:

Coming home...

B2D2F9E1-1707-488F-A3EC-6AD8E0552144.png

70ACE236-18D2-47A9-97C3-EFBB0E392653.png

Kid was so underrated his senior year at PC. Damn near rushed for 1800yds and didn't make all county. Then we witness another kid rush for 700yds and make All State. I think he and Kyle will play with a chip on their shoulders and surprise a lot of people.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, paladin4ever said:

The military academies have done very well in getting BNU talent, Navy in particular. With Epps joining Brennan (DBP), Nestrowitz (PC), Mitchell (PC), Adzima (BC), Walker (SPP), Maynor (SPP), and Tolentino (SPP), it is clear that Coach Ken Niumatalolo loves the BNU.

Man these kids are all over the place, Military academies, P5, IVY league 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, paladin4ever said:

The military academies have done very well in getting BNU talent, Navy in particular. With Epps joining Brennan (DBP), Nestrowitz (PC), Mitchell (PC), Adzima (BC), Walker (SPP), Maynor (SPP), and Tolentino (SPP), it is clear that Coach Ken Niumatalolo loves the BNU.

Bosco's LB Ramos headed to Annapolis as well.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1