BNU Commitments

LiberalDonaldTrump

1 minute ago, HSFBfan said:

Wow that's bad 

Wow... had no idea that EVERYONES schedule was weak. I  guess St. Peter's has shown them the new blueprint to a top 25 finish while keeping your kids healthy, with great stats. Can't say im mad at this. We either challenge ourselves as a league, or level the playing field with St. Peters by not challenging ourselves.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Wow... had no idea that EVERYONES schedule was weak. I  guess St. Peter's has shown them the new blueprint to a top 25 finish while keeping your kids healthy, with great stats. Can't say im mad at this. We either challenge ourselves as a league, or level the playing field with St. Peters by not challenging ourselves.

It is what it is,  hopefully this is only a one year thing,  it’s February and things can still change

26 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Only reason I’m kinda okay with this is cause of the new coach, give us a year to get on same page as coach , no need to play a MD or SFA this year,

at same time it sucks cause you wanna see kids like Estime , Geno, Abrahams, Dorian etc . Etc play National powerhouses for their senior year 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SJR 04 said:

Good point. Spp leads the way

2 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Only reason I’m kinda okay with this is cause of the new coach, give us a year to get on same page as coach , no need to play a MD or SFA this year,

at same time it sucks cause you wanna see kids like Estime , Geno, Abrahams, Dorian etc . Etc play National powerhouses for their senior year 

Couldn't agree more.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, elKakador said:

What would you have preferred?

STA, a top Texas team on the road , or DLS to name a few. 

BNU teams have no business playing SFA, MD, or SJB (even tho both California teams prob take a step back w those two top QBs graduating) but teams right below that are good matchups. 

Another BG game? Dematha? St Edwards in Ohio?