We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Ah, you forgot about Oak Ridge, Del Oro, and Granite Bay. Go look at where they all went in the playoffs last year. You will see why the league is ranked #2 in CA.

Then go look at the EBAL, where DLS is hiding out. Don't worry, CC is a step up. A solid private school from BFE Modesto that lost to a D4 public school last year. DLS took them INSTEAD of Folsom. What a joke. 

Hope they can run the gauntlet of the EBAL and CC! :D

Who's next? Half Butt "Moon" Bay!?

Oak Ridge? Del Oro? Granite Bay? Folsom? Jesuit? Woodcreek? River fucking City? Rocklin? Etc. Good grief. Last i looked, it didnt end well for the teams that played the GangRapeFolsomGreen and silver. Clearly DLS sees no distinction between the EBAL and SFL. Stats don’t lie, skunk stool. 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

it didnt end well for the teams that played the GangRapeFolsomGreen

Wow. How classy of you.

Let me remind you the league rankings, per Calpreps.

SFL- #2

EBAL- #34

DLS is really stepping up to play a mediocre CC who lost to D4 Oakdale, who Folsom beat last year at the Corral. At least they are making up for their JV league appearance by scheduling ONE OOS game and a contractual obligation to BG, to mask the ducking. 

Stats don't lie. Tool shed. 

13 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Wow. How classy of you.

Let me remind you the league rankings, per Calpreps.

SFL- #2

EBAL- #34

DLS is really stepping up to play a mediocre CC who lost to D4 Oakdale, who Folsom beat last year at the Corral. At least they are making up for their JV league appearance by scheduling ONE OOS game and a contractual obligation to BG, to mask the ducking. 

Stats don't lie. Tool shed. 

I save my class for people who deserve it. You certainly don’t fall into that category, squid shit.

You can regurgitate your go to moves all day. But Nobody buys your BS.

And what I meant to say is that...stats on the field don’t lie. That’s where it matters. That’s where DLS has proven that there’s no difference between the leagues. But nobody gives a shit what the Maxpreps computer thinks. 

Keep dancin’ for us, bongoxD

11 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

At least they are making up for their JV league appearance by scheduling ONE OOS game and a contractual obligation to BG, to mask the ducking. 

Do YOU even buy you BS? Not one team from that league has stayed with 3 TDs of DLS. Most were massive beat downs. Tell us again what the computer says again...please. SeriouslyxD

Next, We wanna see you juggling while on your unicycle. That’s one of our favorites.

3 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Ah, you forgot about Oak Ridge, Del Oro, and Granite Bay. Go look at where they all went in the playoffs last year. You will see why the league is ranked #2 in CA.

Then go look at the EBAL, where DLS is hiding out. Don't worry, CC is a step up. A solid private school from BFE Modesto that lost to a D4 public school last year. DLS took them INSTEAD of Folsom. What a joke. 

Hope they can run the gauntlet of the EBAL and CC! :D

Who's next? Half Butt "Moon" Bay!?

I'll give you this-

No matter how bad the argument, you'll still make it.  

Forgot about Oak Ridge?  

Yes, we all "forgot" about Oak Ridge.

xD

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I save my class for people who deserve it. You certainly don’t fall into that category, squid shit.

Clearly, by your use of language, you come off as "very classy." I know most DLS fans are extremely classy. The funny ones are the ones like you, who have no affiliation with the program whatsoever. These are the "pretenders" "fan boys" or just "Folsom haters." Judging from your IP address, you live much closer to Folsom, than DLS. So, you must be one of the jealous losers that Folsom has been pounding on for years :D

I would like to think stats and rankings matter. Especially joining the #34th rated league in CA. Clearly, travel isn't an issue, considering out of state games DLS has taken. So one must come to the conclusion that they are hiding in the EBAL, while throwing stones at others. Taking CC was a joke and is a joke. A team that lost to Oakdale last year. You should be ashamed.

I do love that you hang on to my every word. It must hurt. Just remember that I own you, tool shed. I posted a pic of you below. Cool bike. 

heavy.jpeg

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

All the DLS guys are the same. They will always refuse to answer the hard questions.

They just divert, deflect, create new handles, and troll :D

Sounds like your playbook, never seen you answer a direct question (or anything remotely close).

Have fun front running Folsom while they rack up 3rd tier wins, and chant DLS Ducks Us! along the way.  

Jeebus, even that isn't original (Hi Grant fans).

• Haha 1

On 1/13/2018 at 7:17 AM, GloryDays said:

Questions-

When was the last time Folsom lost a league game?

On a scale of 1-Life altering, how bad would you rate the beatings DLS put on Folsom in that time frame?

Why did Folsom push so hard to end the NorCal Regional game?

Will you be answering as you, or @G61, or @FolsomStateTitles?

Deflect, dodge or avoid?

The choice is yours.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

Sounds like your playbook, never seen you answer a direct question (or anything remotely close).

Have fun front running Folsom while they rack up 3rd tier wins, and chant DLS Ducks Us! along the way.  

Jeebus, even that isn't original (Hi Grant fans).

It would be one thing for us to yell "you are ducking us!" from afar. Say SoCal, maybe out of state. And that may seem kind of ridiculous, I would agree.

But when the team is less than 100 miles from you, and you figure out a way NOT TO PLAY every time a certain school is at one of their "peak public cyclical years," you start to wonder, is it JUST a coincidence that DLS has avoided ALL of these teams during their best years/runs? I think it's plenty fair to ask the question. I mean, Folsom, Elk Grove, Grant.......................................avoided all of them during their best years? You tell me. 

I think the question gets far more interesting when DLS declines a game with Folsom to take a game with an absolute mediocre CC team that lost to a D4 public school last year. It gets even more interesting when all of the private catholic schools, in the bay area, are in ONE league in the WCAL, and DLS is not. Rather than joining the WCAL, they opt for the #34th ranked league in CA, a public school league!

I mean.................................jesus! LOL!

Folsom obviously doesn't play the non league schedule that DLS does, but their league is light years ahead of the EBAL, and rated #2 in the state, behind the Trinity League. Folsom's SoS was actually similar to DLSs last year! LOL!

6 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Clearly, by your use of language, you come off as "very classy." I know most DLS fans are extremely classy. The funny ones are the ones like you, who have no affiliation with the program whatsoever. These are the "pretenders" "fan boys" or just "Folsom haters." Judging from your IP address, you live much closer to Folsom, than DLS. So, you must be one of the jealous losers that Folsom has been pounding on for years :D

I would like to think stats and rankings matter. Especially joining the #34th rated league in CA. Clearly, travel isn't an issue, considering out of state games DLS has taken. So one must come to the conclusion that they are hiding in the EBAL, while throwing stones at others. Taking CC was a joke and is a joke. A team that lost to Oakdale last year. You should be ashamed.

I do love that you hang on to my every word. It must hurt. Just remember that I own you, tool shed. I posted a pic of you below. Cool bike. 

heavy.jpeg

I live IN Folsom, clownboy. That’s why I know Folsom isn’t as good as DLS. We should grab a beer sometime.

Full disclosure, since you’re talking out of your ass as usual. I didn’t attend DLS. But I do have fairly close ties to the school. Not close enough, however, that I have to worry about me discrediting the school when I tell you to screw yourself, little boy.

You don’t own shit. We’ve covered this already. But I’ve been thinking. YOU are the one that has responded to literally every post that I’ve posted....as well as everyone else’s. You don’t let not one slip through the cracks. You’re up at 6am hanging on posts. You must not have a job. Most 16 year olds these days don’t, so not shock there. 

This forum owns YOU. Now go ride your unicycle for us and tell us about the Cal preps computer’s love for Folsom again. We all believe it, really.

Just now, Blueliner said:

We should grab a beer sometime.

Jesus dude. I knew you liked me, but c'mon. I don't swing like that. 

I knew you weren't affiliated with DLS, the IP address says it all. Probably a Vista dude who can't take second place in a small town. 

And no, that would be incorrect. I own you. I am playing you like a flute. 

tenor.gif

8 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

It would be one thing for us to yell "you are ducking us!" from afar. Say SoCal, maybe out of state. And that may seem kind of ridiculous, I would agree.

But when the team is less than 100 miles from you, and you figure out a way NOT TO PLAY every time a certain school is at one of their "peak public cyclical years," you start to wonder, is it JUST a coincidence that DLS has avoided ALL of these teams during their best years/runs? I think it's plenty fair to ask the question. I mean, Folsom, Elk Grove, Grant.......................................avoided all of them during their best years? You tell me. 

I think the question gets far more interesting when DLS declines a game with Folsom to take a game with an absolute mediocre CC team that lost to a D4 public school last year. It gets even more interesting when all of the private catholic schools, in the bay area, are in ONE league in the WCAL, and DLS is not. Rather than joining the WCAL, they opt for the #34th ranked league in CA, a public school league!

Folsom obviously doesn't play the non league schedule that DLS does, but their league is light years ahead of the EBAL, and rated #2 in the state, behind the Trinity League. Folsom's SoS was actually similar to DLSs last year! LOL!

You're still adorable.  

DLS played Folsom.

Twice.

Utterly dominated them both times.

And now DLS has to move mountains to make a game magically appear because Folsom says so?

On what planet does that sound sane?

"Hey Alabama, this is UCF, you better cancel your week 1 game or we'll call you out!....................  Hello?"

As far as the WCAL thing, have you ever seen a map?  Or looked up what section the WCAL is in?  

How about the whole EBAL thing?

#34 sounds horrible.  Then you realize that doesn't include DLS, but does include the 4 bottom feeder they won't be playing.  

You're a mess.  Call Sacco and tell him to get the regional game back, then Folsom is GUARANTEED a game versus DLS every single "up" year.

Anything less is just background noise.

Interesting tidbit about schedules, since we are on the topic. I wanted to break it down further, since some of you tools tend to think 3 non-league games, define your entire schedule, and therefore your existence. 

Section Comparison

SJS: Average rating- 30.2      Average Schedule Strength-25.4

NCS: Average rating- 22.9     Average Schedule Strength-25.5

League Comparison

SFL- #2

EBAL #34

Head to head

Folsom #3 (Strength of Schedule: 48.6) (Opponents W-L: 141-63)

DLS #5 (Strength of Schedule: 55.7) (Opponents W-L: 121-41)

I like numbers. Not emotions. 

16 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Once again, your logic is flawed and full of assumptions.  Did you ever stop to think that DLS was already finalizing negotiations with CC when Folsom allegedly called?  And Folsom's coach inferred that DLS offered 2 weeks to Folsom, which Folsom did not have open. The week Folsom offered, DLS did not have open.  You have even admitted as much.

Some one else mentioned this, but it bears a reminder.  I wonder what the EBAL will be ranked with the inclusion of DLS?  I would also venture that the top EBAL schools would match up with with the top schools in Folsom's league.

You also are trying to make it seem like the WCAL is in DLS's neighborhood.  South Bay, buddy, not East Bay.  And all of the private catholic schools are not in the WCAL.  Did you ever hear of the old CAL?  DLS, Moreau, St. Patricks, St. Joes, Salasian, O'Dowd?  All of those are closer geographically to DLS than any of the WCAL schools.

5 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

DLS played Folsom.

Twice.

Utterly dominated them both times.

Last game was in 2013. That was 5 years ago. Both teams have different players and different coaches. NOBODY bets on games based on the results of 5 year old games. They bet based on current teams performance and projections. Don't be an idiot. 

5 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

#34 sounds horrible.  Then you realize that doesn't include DLS, but does include the 4 bottom feeder they won't be playing.

#34 does sound terrible. But even putting DLS into the league, still doesn't put the league near the #2 spot that the SFL is ranked at. The SFL is widely known as the strongest league in Norcal. They are just behind the Trinity League in ALL of CA.

Nice try though. You are cute. :D

1 minute ago, Rippers said:

Once again, your logic is flawed and full of assumptions.  Did you ever stop to think that DLS was already finalizing negotiations with CC when Folsom allegedly called?  And Folsom's coach inferred that DLS offered 2 weeks to Folsom, which Folsom did not have open. The week Folsom offered, DLS did not have open.  You have even admitted as much.

I have admitted this. But on the surface it just looks bad. Why go out of your way to play lesser teams when the team ranked above you, just down the road, wants to play? Makes zero sense. But there is historical precedence in this. 

Some one else mentioned this, but it bears a reminder.  I wonder what the EBAL will be ranked with the inclusion of DLS?  I would also venture that the top EBAL schools would match up with with the top schools in Folsom's league.

@Ararar immediately tested this out when I announced this on the forum. He stated that the EBAL would still be behind the SFL even with DLS inthe league. Another myth debunked. 

You also are trying to make it seem like the WCAL is in DLS's neighborhood.  South Bay, buddy, not East Bay.  And all of the private catholic schools are not in the WCAL.  Did you ever hear of the old CAL?  DLS, Moreau, St. Patricks, St. Joes, Salasian, O'Dowd?  All of those are closer geographically to DLS than any of the WCAL schools.

But wait a minute here? DLS can travel to all these school and play on ESPN, but can't play in a Catholic school league in the South Bay? A MAJORITY of DLSs kids, travel longer distances just to attend DLS. But they can't play in the WCAL? Garbage.

See this is the kind of crap and excuses that these guys come up with, NOT TO PLAY certain teams. They throw stones at Folsom for "selective scheduling" when THEY ARE THE BIGGEST CULPRITS! LOL! 

Even worse when the top school in Norcal is begging for a game against you and suddenly "your schedule is full for 2 years." This all when your fans have been screaming at Folsom to schedule DLS. Then Folsom wins the 1AA game, and suddenly DLS and their fans go ghost, instead screaming "you should schedule SJB!"

Total. And. Complete. Garbage. Dumpster. 

4 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Last game was in 2013. That was 5 years ago. Both teams have different players and different coaches. NOBODY bets on games based on the results of 5 year old games. They bet based on current teams performance and projections. Don't be an idiot. 

So, no actual answer.

If Folsom wanted the game, they would have offered up a whole lot more than week 0.  SJB getting the cold shoulder tells us all we need to know about that.  

Friggin Cal High even figured out how to get a true national opponent on their schedule at one point.  The fact (and it is a fact) that Folsom has avoided any true national level competition during any part of their run is just a glaring admission of guilt.

Pitt played Cen10

St Mary's played Mater Dei

DLS played St. Johns and the Bishop

Folsom played an Idaho team.

Folsom High is totally OK racking up second tier wins, and lower level State "titles".  They saw what happens when they line up with real teams and said "haha, we're good".

Proof is in the pudding sweetie, Folsom is a straight paper tiger.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, GloryDays said:

If Folsom wanted the game, they would have offered up a whole lot more than week 0.  SJB getting the cold shoulder tells us all we need to know about that.  

LOL last time I checked, Folsom is ranked higher than DLS. DLS should be the one offering whatever it takes to get the game against Folsom to prove they are the top dog. Sounds like they didn't care and were ok with second place. 

Actually the team from Idaho was one of the top teams in that state. Unfortunately, their QB (Committed to Washington) was injured for the game this year. They got rolled. 

I guess the game against Oakdale, that Folsom won, looks much better now, considering Oakdale rolled CC, and DLS turned around and scheduled CC!

Don't believe the hype. Keep ducking NorCals best, while hiding in the EBAL! LOL!

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

LOL last time I checked, Folsom is ranked higher than DLS. DLS should be the one offering whatever it takes to get the game against Folsom to prove they are the top dog. Sounds like they didn't care and were ok with second place.

The comp poll says otherwise.

Get your facts straight before replying to my posts.