We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Don't divert the attention @Pops. For all the criticizing you and your cronies do, you guys are fair game too. And that schedule is not as high and mighty as people predicted at all. 

Still puzzling you passed on Folsom to take on mediocre CC. Have fun with that though. 

Put Bishop Gorman on your schedule and you’ve answered the critics even with 9 Woodcreeks

“besides Bishop Gorman” from a Folsom guy is just rich 

besides, seems like there might be even more TBA

5 hours ago, Pops said:

Put Bishop Gorman on your schedule and you’ve answered the critics even with 9 Woodcreeks

“besides Bishop Gorman” from a Folsom guy is just rich 

besides, seems like there might be even more TBA

The EBAL is a JV league compared to the SFL. 

You need BG on the schedule to make up for the awful cluster of teams you chose to play this year instead of the #1 team in NorCal, 100 miles away. 

Ridiculous. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You need BG on the schedule to make up for the awful cluster of teams you chose to play this year instead of the #1 team in NorCal, 100 miles away. 

Ridiculous. 

Questions-

When was the last time Folsom lost a league game?

On a scale of 1-Life altering, how bad would you rate the beatings DLS put on Folsom in that time frame?

Why did Folsom push so hard to end the NorCal Regional game?

Will you be answering as you, or @G61, or @FolsomStateTitles?

Haha! Folsom won’t play a better team than CC, St Francis, BG, nor the unknown-opponent-from- the -south...a game that’ll be on ESPN...all season. Hell, SRV could hold their own in the SFL. Maybe when they get to their D3 bowl game where they’ll face SoCal’s 11th best team. SJB has an open date though. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

Questions-

When was the last time Folsom lost a league game?

On a scale of 1-Life altering, how bad would you rate the beatings DLS put on Folsom in that time frame?

Why did Folsom push so hard to end the NorCal Regional game?

Will you be answering as you, or @G61, or @FolsomStateTitles?

He might have to make up a new name for this one.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Ridiculous. 

That tough SFL? FYI. No team from this league has stayed within 30 points when they’ve played DLS. Granite Bay showed more balls than Folsom everdid against DLS. So Sparty needs to run a gauntlet of Tracy, Wodcreek, River City(who the eff is that...good grief), Grant, and Sacramento to complete the utter beatdown sweep of the SFL. 

Kind of funny because there are at least 2 better teams than CC in the SFL alone. 

You DLS people are pathetic. You guys took a week schedule and then boast about it. Instead of owning it, you ask "well who has Folsom played!" Lol we tried to play YOU! What a joke. 

The EBAL is a joke. The SFL is rates much higher for a reason. 

Keep duckin. 

2 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

That tough SFL? FYI. No team from this league has stayed within 30 points when they’ve played DLS. Granite Bay showed more balls than Folsom everdid against DLS. Do some homework toolbox. 

Lol so DLS is better than most teams which make  the SFL weak? Lol it's the #2 league in CA. #1 in NorCal. 

You play in the weak ass EBAL. What a joke! Have fun with CC! A poor man's ST Mary's. 

Tool shed.

4 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Kind of funny because there are at least 2 better teams than CC in the SFL alone. 

You DLS people are pathetic. You guys took a week schedule and then boast about it. Instead of owning it, you ask "well who has Folsom played!" Lol we tried to play YOU! What a joke. 

The EBAL is a joke. The SFL is rates much higher for a reason. 

Keep duckin. 

1. Name one. Other than Folsom....and I think CC vs Folsom would be closer than you think, dipshit.

2. DLS would play MV, SRV, Cal(who would all hold their own on the SFL), and 7 games of their choice if it were up to them. Folsom should feel lucky that DLS is mandated to play in a league. 

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

Go back and look at strength of league ratings on calpreps and get back to me. 

You NEED to play BG and an ESPN game because your LEAGUE SUCKS! scheduling CC and declining Folsom was a joke and you know it. 

Tool. 

I don’t need to look at shit, dumbass. YOU tell me who’s better than CC.

Here are the league ratings in all of CA. 

SFL #2

EBAL #34

What. A. Joke. 

Screenshot_20180113-104500.jpg

Again. YOU tell me. I could care less about your go to Maxpreps. Because you see, I actually watch games and don’t need some BS website to tell me that Folsom is not better than DLS, and that CC would roll every SFL team minus Folsom...which would be a good game.

Lollllllll CC lost to Oakdale last year, a D3 or D4 by enrollment LMAO!

Folsom went to the Corral and beat Oakdale. You are playing CC who is a lesser team. You should be ahamed. Keep ducking you tool shed.

That was last year. CC wins that game this year. SJB has an opening. Talk about being fucking cowards lol!

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Again. YOU tell me. I could care less about your go to Maxpreps. Because you see, I actually watch games and don’t need some BS website to tell me that Folsom is not better than DLS, and that CC would roll every SFL team minus Folsom...which would be a good game.

Lolllllllll CC Lost to Oakdale last year!!!

Just admit you scheduled a lesser opponent to avoid a loss to Folsom. 

What a joke. 

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

That was last year. CC wins that game this year. SJB has an opening. Talk about being fucking cowards lol!

More diverting! Lol. 

DLS pussed out and wouldn't schedule a real team but wants Folsom to schedule the #1 in the country because they scheduled the JV CC team that lost to Oakdale last year. Lolllllllll