We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

The funny thing in all this, is the DIVERSION.

Notice one thing about all of these DLS posters- NOT ONE has called for a game with Folsom. They don't even mention it. They aren't licking their chops to play Folsom. They don't call Folsom out......nothing! They DON'T WANT TO PLAY FOLSOM. They come up with every excuse why they can't or shouldn't play Folsom, while scheduling the usual cupcakes outside of their 2 decent games. 

I think this has become painfully obvious. 

1 minute ago, GloryDays said:

You would be wrong again.

It's Oakdale.

Paper tigers hang on to wins against Oakdale.

The team YOU SCHEDULED next year, LOST TO OAKDALE! LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DLS- "We just can't fit Folsom in this year because CC is legit and a contender and we MUST play them. That loss to Oakdale last year means nothing!"

LMFAO!

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Notice one thing about all of these DLS posters- NOT ONE has called for a game with Folsom. They don't even mention it. They aren't licking their chops to play Folsom. They don't call Folsom out......nothing! They DON'T WANT TO PLAY FOLSOM. They come up with every excuse why they can't or shouldn't play Folsom, while scheduling the usual cupcakes outside of their 2 decent games. 

Who gives a shit about a game with Folsom.

Nothing has happened that would indicate it would be any different than '12 or '13.  

No marquee OOS wins.  

No big name SoCal teams on the schedule.

Nothing.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

@Ararar immediately tested this out when I announced this on the forum. He stated that the EBAL would still be behind the SFL even with DLS inthe league. Another myth debunked. 

But wait a minute here? DLS can travel to all these school and play on ESPN, but can't play in a Catholic school league in the South Bay? A MAJORITY of DLSs kids, travel longer distances just to attend DLS. But they can't play in the WCAL? Garbage.

What myth was debunked?  If DLS counted toward the EBAL last year, that league would be much higher than a computer generated #34.

And I did not know that A MAJORITY of DLS kids commute from San Jose, Santa Clara, San Rafael, Modesto, etc, etc.  Can I see the demographics that support this.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Jesus dude. I knew you liked me, but c'mon. I don't swing like that. 

I knew you weren't affiliated with DLS, the IP address says it all. Probably a Vista dude who can't take second place in a small town. 

Haha. I was guessing 16 years old, but based on your responses and your lack of a job, I’m convinced no more than 14.  

Nope. Went to Berkeley High. Never claimed that I attended DLS. See, if you’d been on the site for more than 5 minutes, you’dve known that and I would have to ruin your “ah ha” moment.  

Dance away, Kiko! You definitely have entertainment value for a bit that hasn’t had his balls drop yet. 

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

It would be one thing for us to yell "you are ducking us!" from afar. Say SoCal, maybe out of state. And that may seem kind of ridiculous, I would agree.

But when the team is less than 100 miles from you, and you figure out a way NOT TO PLAY every time a certain school is at one of their "peak public cyclical years," you start to wonder, is it JUST a coincidence that DLS has avoided ALL of these teams during their best years/runs? I think it's plenty fair to ask the question. I mean, Folsom, Elk Grove, Grant.......................................avoided all of them during their best years? You tell me. 

I think the question gets far more interesting when DLS declines a game with Folsom to take a game with an absolute mediocre CC team that lost to a D4 public school last year. It gets even more interesting when all of the private catholic schools, in the bay area, are in ONE league in the WCAL, and DLS is not. Rather than joining the WCAL, they opt for the #34th ranked league in CA, a public school league!

I mean.................................jesus! LOL!

Folsom obviously doesn't play the non league schedule that DLS does, but their league is light years ahead of the EBAL, and rated #2 in the state, behind the Trinity League. Folsom's SoS was actually similar to DLSs last year! LOL!

What years did you play at Folsom?  Or did your son play?

20 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Believe me. There are plenty of people at the school and fans that want this game. And when it happens, because it will, you’d better be here you little crap bag.

23 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Haha. I was guessing 16 years old, but based on your responses and your lack of a job, I’m convinced no more than 14.  

Nope. Went to Berkeley High. Never claimed that I attended DLS. See, if you’d been on the site for more than 5 minutes, you’dve known that and I would have to ruin your “ah ha” moment.  

Dance away, Kiko! You definitely have entertainment value for a bit that hasn’t had his balls drop yet. 

Lol you coukdnt afford to live in Folsom. Let's be honest. Not with your typing and grammatical skills. Barekely High lol

What neighborhood? And no Google 

10 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Calpreps has Folsom ahead. And I like their advanced metrics. 

Folsom is #1

Shocker.

Rankings experts far and wide agree.

As do a vast majority of posters here.

Pretty much anybody who has watched a football game at some point in their life has DLS ahead of Folsom.

Which is why you and the computer agree.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Lol so you say DLS is ranked above Folsom. I prove you wrong and you say rankings are wrong and posters disagree?

Experts? This forum is full of them :D lollllll

DLS guys are so sensitive. 

Calpreps has never proved anyone wrong btw.  

Get a load of this guy @ECHS05, new Calpreps Sherrif in town.

xD

• Haha 3