We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

16 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Sammy’s not the one claiming to get no hits on “Servitte.”

Not sure what his problem is with the city of Anaheim. I grew up there and go to Anaheim all the time. My family are Disney Annual pass members and go all the time. My wife and I will be at the house of blues in Anaheim for concert this Friday to listen to a rock en espanol cover band. I no longer live there but it’s a great city.

fyi when you google it the first thing to comes up is a picture of Disneyland.

2275A449-D10C-4217-9E55-04EA3DCC5E8D.png

12 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

Not sure what his problem is with the city of Anaheim. I grew up there and go to Anaheim all the time. My family are Disney Annual pass members and go all the time. My wife and I will be at the house of blues in Anaheim for concert this Friday to listen to a rock en espanol cover band. I no longer live there but it’s a great city.

fyi when you google it the first thing to comes up is a picture of Disneyland.

2275A449-D10C-4217-9E55-04EA3DCC5E8D.png

Disneyland is a few square miles of a large city. Anaheim itself is referred to as "AnaCrime" from many tourists there who are fortunate enough to see the seedy side of the city. 

#AnaCrime is not all Disneyland and games folks. Go look at the crime rate there. Drive past the apartments and subsidized housing. Outside of Disney, it's pretty nasty. 

And I hope Disney keeps raising prices to keep locals out, which is the goal. So those of us that come down once a year can enjoy it without all the local riff raff of people going in and not spending any money. 

13 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The EBAL is a JV league compared to the SFL. 

You need BG on the schedule to make up for the awful cluster of teams you chose to play this year instead of the #1 team in NorCal, 100 miles away. 

Ridiculous. 

I don’t agree with your league comparison but I can see that neither league is accepted as a relevant barometer for an elite national team

DLS has BG on the schedule.  They’re relevant.  Idaho teams are not.

well see whether DLS gets another one of those games on schedule or not

folsom never has and SJB has an invite out to a date that’s known to be open for you — that’s a game that should happen 

DLS will be around next year and with some advance planning, Open dates can be aligned.  

Just trying to imagine dls’s mindset (not suggesting I’m sharing insight) — DLS would love to play the best non-DLS team in NorCal every year, even in years when DLS would be at least vulnerable if not underdogs — I hope they would and expect they might not be thrilled about effectively playing the NorCal championship in week zero — they have a process they go thru that takes time and is designed to be better at the end and there’s overwhelming empirical evidence that they do that better than most — I think Folsom offering week zero is interesting 

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

@Sammyswordsman doesn't get any "hits" even with women. Real women. Lol. Not even with his 4 other handles on here. I own him too. He runs from me. 

You amuse me.  I don’t even know what this post has to do with your claim that Servite/Servitte produces no hits.

I get it that you’re trolling but you’re making even less sense than usual.

Keep up the good work in the OT forum, though.  That’s where you shine. 🥓

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Im not hiding behind anything little boy. I have made it known who I am. Feel free to come see me anytime. 

Enjoy that JV keague in the EBAL and playing CC who lost to D4 Oakdale. Solid. 

I own you. Don't ever forget it  

Come see you anytime, huh? Too funny, tough boy with 5 screen names. 

First off, I’d be arrested for beating the living shit out of a minor who’s testicles haven’t even descended yet. So I’ll pass since I do like my freedom. But thanks for giving me an out hiding behind your keyboard xD

Secondly, the only thing that you own, Harry Potter, is two major ass whippings by DLS and a win over like the third best team in Idaho.

....But if you’re really serious about me coming to see you, you can always pm me. If you live in Folsom, we ain’t that far apart, pussboy. Shit, we might be neighbors. I’m laughing at you....just like everyone else on this board laughs at you. The same way DLS was laughing at Folsom as they collectively shat on Browning’s face mask....TWICE.xD

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, GloryDays said:

Folsom vs a real team would be an unmitigated disaster for Folsom.  

That razzle dazzle works against Woodcreek and Poway High.  

Great little niche program that does something fun.

Terrible ass fans, who honestly believe their teams press clippings.

Sad.

Great little "niche" programs aren't #1 in NorCal and top 20 in the nation. 

Great little niche programs are teams like Oakdale who beat CC last year, who you have on your schedule. 

Enjoy. 

6 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Come see you anytime, huh? Too funny, tough boy with 5 screen names. 

First off, I’d be arrested for beating the living shit out of a minor who’s testicles haven’t even descended yet. So I’ll pass since I do like my freedom. But thanks for giving me an out hiding behind your keyboard xD

Secondly, the only thing that you own, Harry Potter, is two major ass whippings by DLS and a win over like the third best team in Idaho.

....But if you’re really serious about me coming to see you, you can always pm me. If you live in Folsom, we ain’t that far apart, pussboy. Shit, we might be neighbors. I’m laughing at you....just like everyone else on this board laughs at you. The same way DLS was laughing at Folsom as they collectively shat on Browning’s face mask....TWICE.xD

Like I said. Any time. Feel free. I think you will be pleasantly surprised. Lol. 

Clearly, I have owned you in this forum. You hang on to my every word. I love it!

Like I said- enjoy hanging on to wins 5 years ago. Clearly DLS sees how strong Folsom will be next year and wanted no part, especially week 0. That's pussy shit. They'd rather hide in the #34 keague in CA and play a CC team who lost to a D4 school last year so they can go through they're "process" lol. 

Enjoy second place and being my little forum bitch. You wear it well. 

9 hours ago, Pops said:

I hope they would and expect they might not be thrilled about effectively playing the NorCal championship in week zero — they have a process they go thru that takes time and is designed to be better at the end

That is exactly what I expected. They know exactly what Folsom has coming back. They want no part of that game in week 0. Huge risk on their part. I understand that actually. I just get a kick out of these tool sheds on here with no affiliation with DLS, posting like they won 3 titles with them. Its usually random dudes who just hate Folsom. I love it! Makes my time on here worth it. 

Week 0 or week 7. Doesn't matter to me. They should still be playing. If DLS is truly a "national " team they shouldn't be scheduling CC and playing EBAL teams. That's just truth. Folsom is a national team, per every ranking, and is less than 100 miles from DLS. That's ridiculous. Folsom plays in the #2 rated league in all of CA behind the loaded Trinity League. The notion that Folsom plays no one is laughable. Also the SJS is by far the most loaded section in NorCal. Some of the jabber about Folsom playing Idaho teams is comical. Sometimes you take what you can get. 

I believe it is evident and I would suggest that most would agree that DLS in SOME SORT OF WAY, directly or indirectly, avoided Folsom this year. Folsom was a pill that they just didn't want to bother swallowing this year. 

8 hours ago, Wosinc said:

You amuse me.  I don’t even know what this post has to do with your claim that Servite/Servitte produces no hits.

I get it that you’re trolling but you’re making even less sense than usual.

Keep up the good work in the OT forum, though.  That’s where you shine. 🥓

Ah so you and @Sammyswordsman are both admitted followers of me now. 

I seem to have a lot these days. Lol. 

Creepers. 

11 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

If you guys are gonna fight let’s film it and make money on it... because the second match of the day is Me vs @HooverOutlaw, @ORabidOne  1vs 2  I’m kick their teeth in!!!

The east coast fight can be the under card. We have to be the main event since I will be taking on like the same 4 or 5 clowns and all their made up names. Lol

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The east coast fight can be the under card. We have to be the main event since I will be taking on like the same 4 or 5 clowns and all their made up names. Lol

Fuck man ,,, @PrepGridiron can you do something please.... it’s 7 A.M. on a Sunday and already I reached my quota on reactions... wtf am I supposed to do all day if I can’t give my reaction wat am I supposed to do.. can I borrow a laughing reaction.. I’ll give u 2 back

1 for 2s all day

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Sounds like an excuse for being another DLS creeper. You guys are total stalkers. The only fan base that creates new names to troll. I like it! :D

Well of course.  I created this name 14 months ago, in anticipation of you creeping out whatever hole you hide in.

Fault-free logic on your part.  You’re really losing it now. 🤡

44 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

While that may be true, the same does not go for your creepy/stalker counterparts. 

Are you just hanging around waiting for me to post, you creepy stalker?  9 minutes and you’re all over it?

And stop trying to alter reality.  There is no “may” about it.

Go beat up Concha in OT some more.  That’s your calling.  Certainly your football posts, although slightly amusing, rarely make sense.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Are you just hanging around waiting for me to post, you creepy stalker?  9 minutes and you’re all over it?

And stop trying to alter reality.  There is no “may” about it.

Go beat up Concha in OT some more.  That’s your calling.  Certainly your football posts, although slightly amusing, rarely make sense.

You sound angry. 

Enjoy second place. Stalker. 

10 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

If DLS is truly a "national " team they shouldn't be scheduling CC and playing EBAL teams. That's just truth. Folsom is a national team, per every ranking, and is less than 100 miles from DLS. That's ridiculous.

What is a "national" team in your definition?  To me, there is one, IMG.  Maybe Gorman.  To say that De La Salle move into that type of level shows that you have no clue what De La Salle is about.  Now, there are "nationally recognized" teams, of which DLS is one and Folsom is not.  Yes, Folsom was nationally ranked in a few polls at the end of this year, but if you took a general poll of high school football fans from across the nation, more would have heard of De La Salle than they would have of Folsom.

For Folsom to get to that level, they need to keep winning and they need to play(and beat) other high profile opponents.  Beating an Idaho team without their starting UW bound QB does not quite cut it.

19 minutes ago, Rippers said:

Yes, Folsom was nationally ranked in a few polls

Uh most polls. And fans on here don't vote on polls. They are emotional and are bias towards their own teams. Folsom is a national team. 

I don't care who has heard of them. This isn't a popularity contest. Folsom isn't the one hiding in the EBAL and playing a mediocre CC team who lost to D4 Oakdale last year, while avoiding Folsom. 

Enjoy #2 in NorCal. 

5 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Uh most polls. And fans on here don't vote on polls. They are emotional and are bias towards their own teams. Folsom is a national team. 

I don't care who has heard of them. This isn't a popularity contest. Folsom isn't the one hiding in the EBAL and playing a mediocre CC team who lost to D4 Oakdale last year, while avoiding Folsom. 

Enjoy #2 in NorCal. 

Folsom will be gearing up for their major SFL battles against Woodcreek and Shingle Springs by prepping against...

The Nampa High Spuds!

Hope they make can run the gauntlet.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, GloryDays said:

Folsom will be gearing up for their major SFL battles against Woodcreek and Shingle Springs by prepping against...

The Nampa High Spuds!

Hope they make can run the gauntlet.

Ah, you forgot about Oak Ridge, Del Oro, and Granite Bay. Go look at where they all went in the playoffs last year. You will see why the league is ranked #2 in CA.

Then go look at the EBAL, where DLS is hiding out. Don't worry, CC is a step up. A solid private school from BFE Modesto that lost to a D4 public school last year. DLS took them INSTEAD of Folsom. What a joke. 

Hope they can run the gauntlet of the EBAL and CC! :D

Who's next? Half Butt "Moon" Bay!?