We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

SFL not #1.Subtract Folsom SFL falls dramatically add DLS to EBAL lthey rise dramatically...uh yeah simple logic applies 

Well wait a minute here. Folsom supposedly sucks and doesn't play anyone and is overrated. So why would taking them out of that league, reduce there rating THAT much!?  

Lolllll you people are clowns. Even taking Folsom out of the SFL, the SFL would STILL be rated higher than the JV EBAL. You should be ashamed. 

Then you take CC, a team that lost to Oakdale last year and claim it's a great schedule while declining Folsom. 

It's so sad  

26 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Here come the DLS creeps! Lol I love it. 

DLS is in that week league next year and scheduled a team that lost to Oakdale. 

What a joke. 

#34 league in CA. You should be ashamed. 

We should be ashamed? DLS should be ashamed?  I know you’re just a pathetic troll, but do you eeally believe your BS? xD

Just now, Blueliner said:

We should be ashamed? DLS should be ashamed?  I know you’re just a pathetic troll, but do you eeally believe your BS? xD

I gave you facts. Everyone can see that. 

Apparently DLS thinks they will be down next year. Hence the little girl league they joined with some wack non league games outside of BG  which doesn't count because that was a 2 year deal. DLS wishes they could duck out of that. 

4 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Well wait a minute here. Folsom supposedly sucks and doesn't play anyone and is overrated. So why would taking them out of that league, reduce there rating THAT much!?  

Lolllll you people are clowns. Even taking Folsom out of the SFL, the SFL would STILL be rated higher than the JV EBAL. You should be ashamed. 

Then you take CC, a team that lost to Oakdale last year and claim it's a great schedule while declining Folsom. 

It's so sad  

Folsom is WAAAAY overrated, and MP doesn’t mean shit to anyone in this board other than you. You’re fucking pathetic. 

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Apparently DLS thinks they will be down next year. Hence the little girl league they joined with some wack non league games outside of BG  which doesn't count because that was a 2 year deal. DLS wishes they could duck out of that. 

You give “facts” that don’t mean shit here. You send to think that we all just fell off the turnip truck. We actually KNOW about hsfb, and you can’t BS us with your BS. The sooner that you realize that, the sooner you’ll look less like a complete fool.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blueliner said:

Folsom is WAAAAY overrated, and MP doesn’t mean shit to anyone in this board other than you. You’re fucking pathetic. 

Oh it does. And look at all of your reactions. You are all going ballistic because you know how weak that is. You wouldn't be reacting this way if there wasn't truth to it  

Enjoy second place and that JV league next year. 

You give “facts” that don’t mean shit here. You send to think that we all just fell off the turnip truck. We actually KNOW about hsfb, and you can’t BS us with your BS. The sooner that you realize that, the sooner you’ll look less like a complete fool.

Arguing real facts makes you look like the certified tool shed you really are. 

Enjoy second place and that JV league. 

By the way- you need to send your QB to our passing camp. It would do him some good. 

8 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

It's so sad  

Quit moving the goalposts,You used Calpreps ratings so I used them.Removing Folsom would Drop the SFL ratings per your use of Calpreps.It is true the SFL would still have a higher rating 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Duck out. You’re an idiot. Straight up. You mean by ducking, you mean actually adding another nationally relevant team to be played on espn? Is Folsom still going to South Dakota?

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Oh it does. And look at all of your reactions. You are all going ballistic because you know how weak that is. You wouldn't be reacting this way if there wasn't truth to it  

Enjoy second place and that JV league next year. 

It’s funny. I realize that you get off believing that you’re getting us all riled up. I usually just ignore you, But I’m just bored right now and I have a couple of minutes to kill before I hit the gym. Playing with you like a little rat that you are. You’re pathetic.

It’s funny. I realize that you get off believing that you’re getting us all riled up. I usually just ignore you, But I’m just bored right now and I have a couple of minutes to kill before I hit the gym. Playing with you like a little rat that you are. You’re pathetic.

You are a certified tool shed and I own you. 

Enjoy that JV little girls league EBAL next year. 

3 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Quit moving the goalposts,You used Calpreps ratings so I used them.Removing Folsom would Drop the SFL ratings per your use of Calpreps.It is true the SFL would still have a higher rating 

When the day does comes that Folsom and DLS meet again for another Folsom curbstop session, the SFL ratings will go down without taking Golsom out.

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You are a certified tool shed and I own you. 

Enjoy that JV little girls league EBAL next year. 

Don’t worry, DLS will playing in the adult pool, while Folsom stays in the kiddie.

DLS I’m sure feels fortunate that they don’t have to play Sac, Woodcrek, Tracy, River fucking City and the likes. Ya know... that really tough SFL xD

1 hour ago, GloryDays said:

Questions-

When was the last time Folsom lost a league game?

On a scale of 1-Life altering, how bad would you rate the beatings DLS put on Folsom in that time frame?

Why did Folsom push so hard to end the NorCal Regional game?

Will you be answering as you, or @G61, or @FolsomStateTitles?

Speaking of Folsom ducking real competition...

xD

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Don’t worry, DLS will playing in the adult pool, while Folsom stays in the kiddie.

DLS I’m sure feels fortunate that they don’t have to play Sac, Woodcrek, Tracy, River fucking City and the likes. Ya know... that really tough SFL xD

Kind of funny because those teams in Folsoms league are rated 32 spots ahead of DLSs JV EBAL league. 

Weak woman shit.