We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

On 1/11/2018 at 9:59 AM, TheBlockIsHot said:

Thank you. The program is amazing. The city parade for this state title team is going down Sutter St on Jan 31st. You should come. 

Why would we ever play a low level WCAL team who isn't even in the national top 25? We have bigger fish to fry. The WCAL is getting worse each year, with the decline of young families in the Bay Area. And don't talk to me about bowl games. Those are low level bowl games and you aren't playing anyone. If Helix is a "nobody" as referenced on this board, then what does that say about the teams from the south that you are playing? You are a private school with no district boundaries, and we would still pound you as a public school. 

I can't speak for games that happened 5 or 6 years ago. This is a different team, with different players. But we both know that. Troy Taylor is not with the program any more. You should be aware of that. The whole "we know what happened 5 years ago!" is just as comical since NO ONE ever bets on sports games, based on outcomes from games 5 years ago. So, just stop it.

Go Folsom!

hahahaha.  "Bigger fish to fry?"  We are all waiting to see who the Big Fish are?  Besides I'm not with a WCAL school or any private school for that matter.  But I have reached out numerous times to both Coach Richardson AND Coach Taylor when he was still with the program about the prospects of our programs playing.  Nada.  Heck, even Coeur d'Alene responded to our inquiry for a game.  Glad they were able to get your attention. hahaha.

Truth is, you guys carefully select opponents that you guys know you will beat.  In 2015, Clayton Valley Charter lost to you guys by one point at your house.  In 2016, without an explanation, you guys pulled out of your commitment to return to their house as initially agreed upon.  Coincidence?  Also, a reminder that you guys lost at home to one of those weak WCAL schools (Bellermine Prep) in the Regional  Round of NorCal Bowl Championship Tourney that same year.

The chatter sounds the same.  We heard the noise prior to the first two times you played DLS.  Funny thing is we heard the same noise from Grant HS as well.  It must be a Sac-Joaquin thang......  

Nothing but love for the Folsom Tradition, but please stay in your lane until you guys actually do something!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lancer3622 said:

Truth is, you guys carefully select opponents that you guys know you will beat. 

Really? Kind of like DLS dodging Folsom and scheduling CC who lost to D4 Oakdale last year?

Also, a reminder that you guys lost at home to one of those weak WCAL schools (Bellermine Prep) in the Regional  Round of NorCal Bowl Championship Tourney.

That was a great game. But Folsom last every single starter and 11 d1 guys from the 2014 team. They should have never even been in that game. But they still should have won. I seem to remmeber a miraculous interception and a miracle. Great game though. 

The chatter sounds the same.  We heard the noise prior to the first two times you played DLS. 

Chatter like 5 years ago with different teams and also different coaches? Sure. But this is 2018 and DLS has shown they want no part of Folsom, opting for CC and the EBAL which is ranked #34 on the state. The SFL is #2. 

The WCAL has continued it's decline although its still a great league although JV compared to the SFL. 

If you're going to point the finger at others for scheduling, you better be ready to answer questions as well. Thats the glorious beauty of the internet. 

47 minutes ago, GloryDays said:

Lmao.

Arguing with a dude who doesn't know how leagues work.  

Christ, Folsom fans need to read a book.

41OPm7CJEiL._SL500_.jpg

Thats good stuff right there.  Reminds me when my mother-in-law told me when she was in school she had to take a 'football 101' class so she could properly chime in when It was appropriate to do so.  

Lol Paula Duffy

• Haha 1

There are 15,000 schools that play High school football.  Approx 100 of these schools either compete for the Top Championship game in their state and/or schedule other Top 100 teams.

There are also 14,900 non contender schools of which some  are local neighborhood bullies. pick on lesser teams, and then  exercise their free speech and claim that they "coulda", "woulda", "let me at em", beat the Top 100 teams in the country. 

Full-of-themselves aka the devil resides in the latter catagory

Folsom5.jpg

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

There are 15,000 schools that play High school football.  Approx 100 of these schools either compete for the Top Championship game in their state and/or schedule other Top 100 teams.

There are also 14,900 non contender schools of which some  are local neighborhoodIi bullies. pick on lesser teams, and then  exercise their free speech and claim that they "coulda", "woulda", "let me at em", beat the Top 100 teams in the country. 

Full-of-themselves aka the devil resides in the latter catagory

Folsom5.jpg

Sounds like Servitte 

FilthyPortlyFly-max-1mb.gif

3 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Look at all the clowns showing up now in DLSs defense. What A joke! Lol 

It’s not to defend DLS, asshat. It’s to show your dumbass that you’ve gotta earn shit....which Folsom hasn’t done. We arent gonna take your word for shit. We laugh at you....like a little circus clown.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Come to Prairie city stadium. 

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Kind of funny since nothing comes up for Servitte at all except if you Google Anaheim and all that comes up is illegal immigrants lol 

tenor.gif

I speculate that this is pretty much wha you look like hiding behind your keyboard like a little bitch. Just sayin’.

3 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I speculate that this is pretty much wha you look like hiding behind your keyboard like a little bitch. Just sayin’.

Im not hiding behind anything little boy. I have made it known who I am. Feel free to come see me anytime. 

Enjoy that JV keague in the EBAL and playing CC who lost to D4 Oakdale. Solid. 

I own you. Don't ever forget it