We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

DLS ducking top opponents in their own backyard to take on the Washington Generals in Modesto. What A joke. 

Most of those out of state games they will play next year aren't even better than Folsom. Smoke and mirrors bruh. 

Step up. 

Just answer this for the board.  Is Folsom going to accept SJB's challenge?

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Look how this board explodes over DLS being challenged. 

I hope everyone is seeing this. 

A bunch of clowns. Lol

It's you. You ruined the entire Folsom fanbase because you're an arrogant prick. Just deal with being #2 and the school known for playing a soft schedule year in and year out. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

This coming from a guy that just won his first bowl game last year. 

Winner. 

I didn’t just win a bowl game...I’m not on the team...Rollo did just win his 3rd USAT National Championship which I’m sure he would prefer over a lower level “state championship”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

Why won't DLS play the top team in NorCal 100 miles way?

Guess your mommy didn't teach you its not polite to answer a question with a question.  But to answer yours, DLS does not want to plat Folsom this year.  They know Folsom is going to be tough and they would never schedule a game where the could possibly lose.  There I answered your question. Now answer mine.  Is Folsom going to accept SJB's challenge?

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

More deflection. 

Why not call on DLS to take Folsom instead of diverting? It seems like everyone wants to divert the attention off DLS. I think DLS has too much go lose. 

Its not deflection. I know the reason DLS is not playing Folsom is because Folsom doesn't want to play DLS, but just like you can't prove to me that DLS actually said they decline, I will probably not be able to show as much either. 

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

Its not deflection. I know the reason DLS is not playing Folsom is because Folsom doesn't want to play DLS, but just like you can't prove to me that DLS actually said they decline, I will probably not be able to show as much either. 

They said publically that they declined due to scheduling. Now we know they waited on teams in CC, a mediocre private school, as a tune up instead of taking the #1 team in NorCal. Makes zero sense. 

And it sounds like many of you don't want to see DLS play and possibly get beat by Folsomm. Could u imagine the reaction on this board lol

Just now, TheBlockIsHot said:

They said publically that they declined due to scheduling. Now we know they waited on teams in CC, a mediocre private school, as a tune up instead of taking the #1 team in NorCal. Makes zero sense. 

And it sounds like many of you don't want to see DLS play and possibly get beat by Folsomm. Could u imagine the reaction on this board lol

290 Northern California Teams have tried and 0 have done it. Until it happens, you're #2.