We Know One DLS Non-Conference Opponent

PrepGridiron

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Many people have sad many disparaging things about our school. I am simply dishing what others have been giving. 

You know who the King Folsom Apologist around here before you came along?

Me — aka DLS fan

No room for any logical coherent defense of Folsom when you behave the way you do 

folsom is a good local team trying to be respected as a “national” team and needs to play someone other than Helix, Oceanside, or Cathedral Catholic to do so — no one disputes that Folsom would own San Diego

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pops said:

folsom is a good local team trying to be respected as a “national” team

I respect your opinion but most NATIONAL rankings have Folsom in the top 25, some top 20. Others have the #1 in NorCal, over DLS.

That is FAR from a "good local team." Nice dig though. St. Mary's or Sac High are good local teams. Folsom is on a different level, and I think we would both agree. 

#1 in NorCal. 

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Didn't you get banned from that site? And to be clear, those are NCP forum rankings. Not even official. LMFAO!

LMFAO. 

"Cornerback hopeful" lolllllllll

Is this you G21? hahahaha.  Why the different screen name?  I see you are stirring up the juices on this forum as well. hahahaha.

Have nothing but respect for the Folsom tradition. But like everyone else on this site, I have been puzzled by the program's hesitation to play any team of national relevance (referring to teams outside of opponents Folsom has played in the State Championship Games).  I have reached out to Coach Richardson and Coach Taylor on numerous occasions to inquire about the possibility of our programs playing each other and I never once received a response from them.  I have spoken to other Coaches, who have had the same experience in reaching out to Folsom.

Not implying that Folsom is ducking competition, but it is clearly apparent that you guys haven't been overly aggressive in seeking out national competition.  It's frustrating because I believe Folsom has the ability to be one of the top programs in the nation.  But not too optimistic that we will see a change in the trend of scheduling.  Not a hater.  Just stating what I feel is obvious.

The debate between which program is ducking who is comical because we heard the same noise from the Folsom community before the years leading up to the creation of the NorCal Championship Open Championship Game and we know what happen in both those games.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lancer3622 said:

Have nothing but respect for the Folsom tradition.

Thank you. The program is amazing. The city parade for this state title team is going down Sutter St on Jan 31st. You should come. 

I have reached out to Coach Richardson and Coach Taylor on numerous occasions to inquire about the possibility of our programs playing each other and I never once received a response from them.

Why would we ever play a low level WCAL team who isn't even in the national top 25? We have bigger fish to fry. The WCAL is getting worse each year, with the decline of young families in the Bay Area. And don't talk to me about bowl games. Those are low level bowl games and you aren't playing anyone. If Helix is a "nobody" as referenced on this board, then what does that say about the teams from the south that you are playing? You are a private school with no district boundaries, and we would still pound you as a public school. 

The debate between which program is ducking who is comical because we heard the same noise from the Folsom community before the years leading up to the creation of the NorCal Championship Open Championship Game and we know what happen in both those games.

I can't speak for games that happened 5 or 6 years ago. This is a different team, with different players. But we both know that. Troy Taylor is not with the program any more. You should be aware of that. The whole "we know what happened 5 years ago!" is just as comical since NO ONE ever bets on sports games, based on outcomes from games 5 years ago. So, just stop it.

Go Folsom!

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

So Calpreps works for you? Or JUST the one that has DLS above Folsom? That's the only credible one? 

Clown. 

Does Calpreps watch games? It’s not my fault that anyone who has actually watched teams in NorCal doesn’t believe Folsom is #1 up there,that’s Folsom’s fault for not stepping up

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

So, DLS #1 in NorCal at USAT, Prepnation, HSFBA, NorcalPreps, Cal-Hi, Prepfridiron, and Prepforce and your Schtick is to troll message boards letting everyone know that Maxpreps (HQ Sacramento, employs Folsom parents) picked Folsom?

Brilliant 

However, when one’s school has pieces of 13 MNCs in last 25 years, it affords you not to roll in the mud and debate who was really 20th or 25th nationally or #1 in NorCal — the former is irrelevant, the latter is known by all

• Like 1