A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

38 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Read... and hopefully this clears up your memory...

It's just funny watching you squirm and change everything that you ever said about Valdosta and this game in particular.

First you said that Chandler was a slight favorite and that you refused to believe that a 14-1 Georgia 6A champion wouldn't play close with just about anybody.

Then they lose by 3 touchdowns (and trailed by 28 in the 4th quarter) and you claim it wasn't a bad showing.

This is of course after you claimed that Valdosta had a good defense despite now giving up 39+ points three times this season.

32 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

..its hilarious 1 game where our 6A champ plays vs a top 5 team from the West,  Chandler , it means something about our defenses...

You are just cognitively dissonant.

Valdosta gave up 16.3 points per game.

They surrendered 39 or more points three times.

It isn't one game. It's not a small sample size.

Wake up, clown.

34 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

a down Colquitt squad lit them up as badly...

Then why were you telling us how good their defense was?

I know that you say so much stupid shit that you can't even keep track of it.

You have now simultaneously said that a down Colquitt team scored 45 on them but that you doubted that Chandler had played a defense as good as Valdosta's.

Do you even realize how dumb this stuff is?

36 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

I do so love the over reacting thats always spews from other states fans.

I never overreact to one game.

I have mountains of evidence in which to bury you.

You just ignore it and go on a panic storm of posting.

20 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Stopped reading after you compared Chandler to BG and CH to Valdosta 

Read up and youll see why... it was a direct response to LOS.

As well as Chandler was playing... how many teams out there do you think would forsure beat them? Maybe 4 or 5? For the sake of it... I used CP, and got rid of the 15-28 cap on Performance Ratings... if you use the last 6 games when Chandler has really shined and and redo the PR ratings at CalPreps without the 15-28 cap, Chandler has played better than any team in the country those last 6 games... including STA, including Grayson, including SJB or Mater Dei, or Lake Travis... their PR would be higher than ALL those teams. 

I didnt do BGs though, bcs BGs is a little different... but here it is anyway...

(Chandlers was 89.27)

138 + 87.4 + 77.7 + 74.7 + 66 + 65.7  = 510.5/6 = 85.083

IF its done this way...Chandler would be the top team in America for the last 6 games.

21 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Chandler had a 28 point lead in the 4th quarter.

So apparently being one play away from a running clock is 'making anyone play.'

If you want to put it that way... no team is ever more than 5 plays away from a running clock. 

Chandler was 5 plays away from being running clocked by Valdosta in the 2nd quarter... 

11 minutes ago, LOSer said:

I never overreact to one game.

I have mountains of evidence in which to bury you.

You just ignore it and go on a panic storm of posting.

Lmao... panic storm? Youve been talking with yourself all day and havent presented a single bit of "evidence" that didnt stem from this 1 football game.

Mad STA just won an OOS game and still isnt .500 in the past few years?

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

If you want to put it that way... no team is ever more than 5 plays away from a running clock. 

5 plays isn't 1.

So how is that in any way similar?

And of course a team could be more than 5 plays away from a running clock. They could be winning the game.

You're a dope.

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

IF its done this way...Chandler would be the top team in America for the last 6 games.

But you said they would only be slightly favored over crappy ass Valdosta.

Every time you say something you expose yourself even further.

It's cute though. I guess if you make up any standard than anybody can be the best team.

What's the problem with Val-Dookie? 

They played in a lower class and were equivalent to a 2nd round loser in GA 7A. They didn't belong playing a national caliber team like Chandler 

Its like Cocoa going to play Bingham in this event. They would of been manhandled and embarrassed. 

Valdosta was mismatched from the get go and the result is typical given the circumstances 

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Lmao... panic storm? Youve been talking with yourself all day

No I've been re-posting your stupid shit so people can get a clear picture of how much of a clown you are.

You are contradicting yourself and saying new stupid shit even at this very moment.

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Youve been talking with yourself all day and havent presented a single bit of "evidence" that didnt stem from this 1 football game.

Of course I have. You're just unhinged right now.

You said Valdosta had a good defense and that you doubted that Chandler had played anybody as good.

Of course that's silly as hell but par for the course for you.

I then said that they gave up 266 points (which is not good defense) and had surrendered 39+ points three times.

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

What's the problem with Val-Dookie? 

They played in a lower class and were equivalent to a 2nd round loser in GA 7A. They didn't belong playing a national caliber team like Chandler 

Its like Cocoa going to play Bingham in this event. They would of been manhandled and embarrassed. 

Valdosta was mismatched from the get go and the result is typical given the circumstances 

Yeah... to some desperate souls... this was a chance to say someone sucked, and you know "you-know-who" isnt going to miss that. 

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

It is far beyond humerous youve been in this thread the ENTIRE DAY... Stroking yourself.

No stroking necessary.

I was mocking you and it seemed that the board agreed and enjoyed it.

You're all by yourself sweetheart. Even ATLien has abandoned your clown ass.

6 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Yeah... to some desperate souls... this was a chance to say someone sucked

ECHS05, you said that Chandler was only slightly favored over them and that you doubted that Chandler had seen a defense as good as theirs.

Now you want to pretend that Chandler was the best team in America and that the ass-whooping that they took was normal.

You talked so much shit and now people are making fun of you.

Just eat it.

31 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Read up and youll see why... it was a direct response to LOS.

As well as Chandler was playing... how many teams out there do you think would forsure beat them? Maybe 4 or 5? For the sake of it... I used CP, and got rid of the 15-28 cap on Performance Ratings... if you use the last 6 games when Chandler has really shined and and redo the PR ratings at CalPreps without the 15-28 cap, Chandler has played better than any team in the country those last 6 games... including STA, including Grayson, including SJB or Mater Dei, or Lake Travis... their PR would be higher than ALL those teams. 

I didnt do BGs though, bcs BGs is a little different... but here it is anyway...

(Chandlers was 89.27)

138 + 87.4 + 77.7 + 74.7 + 66 + 65.7  = 510.5/6 = 85.083

xD so now Chandler was the best team in the country coming in xD

please just stop ? You're looking incredibly foolish and desperate.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, LOSer said:

No stroking necessary.

I was mocking you and it seemed that the board agreed and enjoyed it.

You're all by yourself sweetheart. Even ATLien has abandoned your clown ass.

Lol...I need no one. You are honestly sending too many messages for me to even keep up... this is insane. Never have I seen someone SO OBSESSED with something.

Ive never seen a single OOS game in which one team beat another mean so much to someone from neither state. When you make you it your life to post in 1 thread ALL DAY, BY YOURSELF... jesus. Time to go outside and cool down.

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

xD so now Chandler was the best team in the country coming in xD

please just stop ? You're looking incredibly foolish and desperate.

Thats not what I said.

But at this point in this season, the best team in the country can be any number of about 2 dozen teams. That doesnt mean who has the best season long resume, or who has the most Top 100 wins. Or who won the most OOS games.  It means whos playing the best right now. 

Honestly. If Chandler only lost to Cen10 by a TD back when they werent playing at this level. Wouldnt a boost in their level of play mean they could atleast be one of THE top teams in the country? 

Im asking... not stating.

29 minutes ago, LOSer said:

ECHS05, you said that Chandler was only slightly favored over them and that you doubted that Chandler had seen a defense as good as theirs.

Now you want to pretend that Chandler was the best team in America and that the ass-whooping that they took was normal.

You talked so much shit and now people are making fun of you.

Just eat it.

This is the exaggerating Im talking about. There is no having a sensible talk like 2 reasonable people when a failure at life like yourself gets in a state so that hes been in the same thread all day talking to himself about someone. You are at a point where youll say whatever, no matter the exaggeration or lies that will be seen in the aftermath.

Its pathetic.

And I dont need anybody on my side... some simply cant handle the heat so they abandon the kitchen.

10 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Lol...I need no one. You are honestly sending too many messages for me to even keep up...

No messages, Tinkerbell. It's just all stupid shit that you've said at one point or another.

11 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Ive never seen a single OOS game in which one team beat another mean so much to someone from neither state.

It doesn't matter how many times you repeat this lie. It's never going to be true.

I said Valdosta was a fraud before this game.

You're just desperately trying to save face now.

13 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

When you make you it your life to post in 1 thread ALL DAY, BY YOURSELF... jesus. Time to go outside and cool down.

The re-postings constituted about an hour and a half this morning.

But keep lying and saying it was all-day because you're desperate to change the subject.

8 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

This is the exaggerating Im talking about..

Did you not say that Chandler was slightly favored?

Did you not say that Valdosta had a good defense?

Did you not say that you bet that Chandler hadn't played anybody with a defense as good as Valdosta's?

Did you not say that Chandler was the best team in America over the previous 6 games?