A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You are at a point where youll say whatever, no matter the exaggeration or lies that will be seen in the aftermath.

I'll quote you word-for-word and you'll just drop this sissy garbage on us.

You are being taken to task for the constant bullshit that you post.

Word-for-word quotes are now being 'exaggerated' according to you.

Good grief.

Just man up for one time in your life and eat it.

On 12/24/2016 at 10:03 AM, aZjimbo said:

So is georgia a better football state because their middle/lower tier teams are better than NJ teams or NJ a better state because their top teams are stronger than georgia's top teams? One thing about the NJ teams is they have shown they will take on just about any team anywhere in the country. Win or lose they deserve kudos for that.

LEMME see!

American Heritage 17 rebuilding Colquitt 14(and Colquitt was said to be no better than sixth best in the state)

American Heritage 21 Don Bosco Preparatory Shool, ZERO, ZIP, NADA!

14 minutes ago, LOSer said:

It doesn't matter how many times you repeat this lie. It's never going to be true.

I said Valdosta was a fraud before this game.

You're just desperately trying to save face now.

Serious question...

How does losing to one of the best teams in the country by 20 make Valdosta a fraud? Valdosta was never in any Top 25s... Valdosta was in maybe 1 Top 50... for the most part they were ranked anywhere from 55-65... which considering where Chandler is ranked, AND what happened in that game(if the game is played again, without so many Turnovers... bc odds are that doesnt happen again) ... how does that make Valdosta a fraud?

Chandler was actually a terrible matchup for Valdosta. Valdosta does well vs teams like Bingham actually. Were the teams reversed, this conversation wouldnt even be taking place. But I dont even get why it is in the 1st place

You just want to exaggerate EVERYTHING you can. Thats your sole purpose. Not to come here and talk football. But to find a team that loses a game, and let everyone know they sucked. You were all over Hoover after Grayson beat them by 22. Guess how many teams would of come within 22 of Grayson at that point in the season? Not many.

You are a miserable douchebag. Nobody in real life, does what you do, as in being a complete dick literally 24/7 ...and being negative 24/7... without being a completely depressed loner with no friends or family

My guess is you are watching Jerry Springer reruns talking shit about everybody that comes on stage. I wouldnt be surprised if Chandler vs Valdosta wasnt running on your laptop in the background with you jizzing in your pants everytime Chandler scores. 

Id love to meet this guy in real life, its a wonder hes still alive.

25 minutes ago, LOSer said:

Did you not say that Chandler was slightly favored?

Did you not say that Valdosta had a good defense?

Did you not say that you bet that Chandler hadn't played anybody with a defense as good as Valdosta's?

Did you not say that Chandler was the best team in America over the previous 6 games?

I said Chandler was favored by 2 Touchdowns, multiple times before the game.

I did say Valdosta has a good defense, they do... and 1 game doesnt change though. I did say good... not elite. Not tops in the country good. I mean Valdosta has a solid defense. Chandler scored all their points off turnovers in within a 7 minute gameplay span. The other 41 minutes, Chandler scored 2 touchdowns... Chandler was averaging FIFTY FIVE PPG over their past 8 games. (Or 6 i dont remember).

I said Chandler probably hasnt played anyone with as good a defense as Valdosta. Technically Valdosta defense only gave up 3 scores to Chandler. The 3 other TDs from TurnOvers are on the special teams, the offense, and a bullshit PI call that extended Chandlers drive for the 2nd time. Valdosta has Chandler stopped on 4th down twice already on that drive but a fumbled punt and a PI call extended it.

NO I DID NOT SAY CHANDLER WAS THE BEST TEAM IN AMERICA OVER THE LAST 6 GAMES. Read what I said AGAIN dumb ass. 

VALDOSTA VALDOSTA VALDOSTA:  Most people jump off the Wagon when their State's Champ gets Baby Sealed.  Not Valdosta they get their ass whipping explained so much I am now convinced that Nicole Simpson killed herself and that Cleveland is the best team in the NFL.  Without all those turnovers and the other teams actually not causing any of them and being given scores for that. :D  My Longhorns should be playing Alububba in the NC but dammit they pulled a Valdosta damn near every week in the Big 12 even Kansas went Chandler on our Candy asses. 

Japan just explained they would have won WWII If we hadn't fumbled a big ass bomb out of the bay of the Enola Gay over Hiroshima :D

Image result for REDUNDANT

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

By default due to being a Ga team 

bad offenses = great defenses

similar to how DLS hyper improves once they settle into the Something something Valleys in Nor Cal

Woah, we better call in the professionals to take care of all the burning happening here...

Dr.+Panda+Firefighters.jpg

Phew... just in time!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Serious question...

How does losing to one of the best teams in the country by 20 make Valdosta a fraud?

Serious question.

Are you retarded?

How many times do I have to repeat that I said they were a fraud before the game?

You are like a malfunctioning robot who has run out of things to say.

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Chandler was actually a terrible matchup for Valdosta.

Why are you saying all of this now?

On Thursday night you thought it was going to be close and Chandler was only favored slightly.

Fast-forward to today and Chandler is the '85 Bears.

Laughable.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

I said Chandler was favored by 2 Touchdowns, multiple times before the game.

This is what you said:

Id favor Chandler(very slightly) 

So now 'very slightly' is two touchdowns?

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

I did say Valdosta has a good defense, they do... and 1 game doesnt change though.

They don't have a good defense and it's been proven in more than 1 game.

More robotic reactions from the guy who's clearly trying to walk back everything he said.

You are a miserable douchebag. 

You are a flaming fraud and have been since the moment you started posting.

Keep dodging responsibility for this dumpster fire that you created.

Nobody in real life, does what you do, as in being a complete dick literally 24/7 ...and being negative 24/7...

But, but, but...

(malfunctioning robot sound)

On 12/24/2016 at 5:14 PM, ECHS05 said:

Yeah... Buford HS is about 45-50  miles Northeast of the Airport... Mill Creek is really about the same. And Grayson is right around there also, maybe 15-20 mins south of Buford.... theres a lot of good teams in that Buford-Mill Creek-Grayson area.

Uh, those numbers are a little suspect.  Maybe in the middle of the night.  Friday afternoons figure more like 2-3 hours.  If you get to Hartsfield at 4:00pm chances are you might miss a game at Buford, Mill Creek, or Grayson.  You might, and I say might, get there by half time....maybe.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

This is what you said:

Id favor Chandler(very slightly) 

So now 'very slightly' is two touchdowns?

I said 2 TDs in quite a few threads. I do not know where you saw very slightly... but my own prediction was 35-21 , and its in the Pick Em.

Actually it says 35-24 in the Pick Em thread... but I had 35-21 before that AND wrote it somewhere else. I also said they were Valdosta was a  12-14 point underdog. Which sounded about right. After Chandler beat Mountain Pointe it became clear they were the superior team.

Honestly if Valdosta had beaten Chandler that wouldve been the OOS win of the year. Valdosta is a 2nd class Champ that lost to a 7A team 45-24. They won a lot of close games... so its obvious nothing about them was dominant. I thought Valdosta would stay in the game based on team play and good defense. But I also knew Chandler ran the very type of offense that gives Valdosta problems. If Valdosta can focus on JUST your run game, or JUST your pass game... your offense will have trouble moving the ball. I also knew they offense wouldnt last in a shootout, Valdosta is anything but flashy. They were simply consistent. And honestly, if theyd kept momentum in the Chandler game like they had the 1st 1t minutes of the game, Valdosta MIGHTVE been able to pull it off. But I knew when they fumbled twice in a row they were in trouble. Because Chandler was going to score more no matter what, Valdosta could stop them for a while... but theyd have to score almost every time to win after they got down by 2 TDs... and Valdosta isnt built for that.

Even though Valdosta beat Tucker (because Tucker doesnt run an offense like Chandler) , Tucker wouldve had a better chance at Colquitt simply because Tucker has highly more skilled players... more D1s, that can keep up with Chandlers O.

Youll notice Tucker beat Colquitt Co. 21-20. Colquitt beat Valdosta 45-24... yet Valdosta beat Tucker 17-7... that was ALL because of the matchup problems each presented to the other.

But... whatevs.

On 12/24/2016 at 11:05 PM, AztecPadre said:

You really just can't take losses to well can you? Grayson gets smoked by IMG and it's Cuz it was earlier or it was played on a Friday night or whatever. Valdosta gets taken out to the woodshed and that just proved the greatness of ga football. Lol!!!!!! Never change ECHS gator.

I find it interesting that IMG supporters state they play better after the first game and yet when IMG already had a game under their belt and it was indeed Grayson's first game of the season with yes several new players and a new coach who's specialty is run when Grayson is a pass team, they "got smoked" and "got baby seal clubbed" and "got embarrassed" and "got smoked."  We didn't play as well in the championship game as we did in the games leading up to the championship but we still played good enough to win.  If you base your assessment on watching that one game then I think you might get surprised.  If Grayson played IMG at the end of the year, I'm not a betting man but I might be willing to put a bet on that game and it wouldn't be for IMG.  No one will ever know so it is at best a topic for speculation.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

Why are you saying all of this now?

On Thursday night you thought it was going to be close and Chandler was only favored slightly.

Fast-forward to today and Chandler is the '85 Bears.

Laughable.

Everybody said Chandler was a tough matchup for  Valdosta. See Colquitt... as both run a pretty balanced offense, Valdosta saw a lot of 1 dimensional offenses, either pass heavy (Houston Co) or run heavy (Northside-WR)... and they do well vs those.

When a team can keep it balanced and does both fairly well... Valdosta struggles... again see Colquitt & Chandler.

3 minutes ago, Fred said:

I find it interesting that IMG supporters state they play better after the first game and yet when IMG already had a game under their belt and it was indeed Grayson's first game of the season with yes several new players and a new coach who's specialty is run when Grayson is a pass team, they "got smoked" and "got baby seal clubbed" and "got embarrassed" and "got smoked."  We didn't play as well in the championship game as we did in the games leading up to the championship but we still played good enough to win.  If you base your assessment on watching that one game then I think you might get surprised.  If Grayson played IMG at the end of the year, I'm not a betting man but I might be willing to put a bet on that game and it wouldn't be for IMG.  No one will ever know so it is at best a topic for speculation.

Lmao... I cant believe aztecpadre said this...

The guy that lives in hyper-improvement land and has to make excuses for DLS every other year...

3 hours ago, LOSer said:

No messages, Tinkerbell. It's just all stupid shit that you've said at one point or another.

Youve been in this thread for almost 24 straight hours 

To continue my post from earlier.

I cannot believe someone as negative as you is even still alive. I dont know anyone that treats life the way you do and sees nothing but "suck" everywhere.

We are a very small community. If you are on this thread you are either passionate about HSFB or in your 1 special case, a narcissistic asshole. People come here to talk about something they enjoy... to have fun. And theres so few of us, we each pretty much know literally everyone else that frequents the board. But then you have people , you, that are meant for nothing else than to be the decay of civilized society... to come in and bring their pathetic depressed mentality here because nobody in the real world will listen to their whining or their constant barrage of negativity. Its suffocating, and it drains the life out of everything. Too many people like you are why the world has gone to shit... your life sucks, so you have to make sure & let people know it. 

Do us all a favor, and get laid. Maybe youll calm the hell down you psychopathic, bipolar dickhead.

6 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Lol. Don't get mad at me cuz canes is taking you to the woodshed. Carry on.

Canes is doing nothing but saying the same thing he says on every thread. Canes couldnt take me to the woodshed if we were already standing in it.

A guy that was too afraid to come back to the forum for 3 months because of all his shit talking before his team got their ass handed to them by DBP can TALK all he wants to... but we all saw who he really is.