A Big Black Eye for Georgia

noonereal

38 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yeah we bribed Cedar Hill to choke to keep up the OOS loser from Winning State.  Why did Grayson win it but not Cedar Hill?  It is hilarious that he can't comprehend a fact.  His argument is that Lake Travis and Desoto should have played OOS because at the beginning of the year he knew that Allen, Westlake (previous Champ and runnerup), SLC along with Cedar Hill would not win State so therefore our Champ would not play an OOS team. His example is LT and Desoto.   The funny thing is Cedar Hill and Allen were the favorites to actually win State and what happened.  

WTF still waiting on the non OOS champs other than ET to beat DLS. 

Why did Grayson win it but not Cedar Hill? Its like you think BECAUSE a team lost OOS they should win state in Texas, and when they dont its proof Texas State Champs cant be beat. Your State Champs simply dont play OOS... its that simple.

I guess these don't count. Looks like State Champs kicked ass OOS.  And for what it's worth..  Lake Travis, Aledo 3x and Stephenville have all played OOS and won State. Aledo losing to Cali power AMAT.  Again no Big boy Champ losing OOS. Aledo beat MS. 4A champ and Stephenville beat Alaska big School Champ Anchorage South 43 - 0 all won State here. 

TX Champs the last decade who played OOS schools.  Again our Big Boy Champs don't lose OOS

2006 SLC Tx State Champs 43 - 16 over ECA, LA  looks like they played OOS

2009 ET TX State Champs 42 -21 over Bingham.  ET lost 2 games instate. 

2008 Katy Tx State Champs 31 - 6 over Cypress Bay.  Katy lost 2 times in State

2014 Allen, Tx State Champs 58 -53 over Dutch Fork, SC  looks like they played OOS

Bentonville, DLS, Hoover ECA, Neville, JC Shiloh Christian, Jenks all lost to Non Tx State Champs and major ass whippings at that. And this is not including State runner ups that lost to Texas.

2016 Allen 25 Hoover 7 Alabama State Champs their lowest output of the year

2015 ET 26 DLS 21 Considered among the most talented and best DLS teams Cali Champs

2013 ET 21 Bentonville 13 Ark State Champs

2012 Desoto 52 Jenks 27 Oklahoma state Champs Smoked

Trinity 28 JC 12 La State Champs one of their largest margin in OOS loses

Neville lost to LV 19 -13 undefeated in La.

7 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I give props to Valdosta for maning up and taking their beating. The more I think about Grayson has zero confidence in themselves. 95 players being paid for was not enough. No respect for that program.

LMAOOOO that's why you don't respect them? Ain't got shit to do with the nine ESPN transfers in the off season, but that family unity bond was the last straw ???

10 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I don't mind transfers. Kids should play where ever they want. Pussing out is another story.

For what it's worth, I hate what they did and it defeats what Georgia HSFB has been about for the longest time. 

That said, I don't think Grayson "pussied" out. They could've handled Chandler and everyone on this board would agree with that. I truly just don't think they wanted to play another football game. That's the Texas mantra as well as why the UIL declined. 

But if you're gonna hate a Georgia team, hate Grayson over Colquitt by all means. At least they do it the right way down in Moultrie (kinda)

2 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

For what it's worth, I hate what they did and it defeats what Georgia HSFB has been about for the longest time. 

That said, I don't think Grayson "pussied" out. They could've handled Chandler and everyone on this board would agree with that. I truly just don't think they wanted to play another football game. That's the Texas mantra as well as why the UIL declined. 

But if you're gonna hate a Georgia team, hate Grayson over Colquitt by all means. At least they do it the right way down in Moultrie (kinda)

Nah man they think Valdosta is GA's Best.... Chandler wouldve killed Grayson... Not.... Grayson very well had the man power to run Chandler off the field.... Im mad they didnt take it. But I understand why.

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

GA going to be butthurt all off season.

I pity us.

LA has been butthurt so many times theyve become numb to it...the butt is so worn out it just doesnt hurt anymore...

Nobody is butthurt... some folks have wild imaginations and a pin prick becomes a machete stab in their minds...

8 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

They werent as bad as you want to make them.

I'm grading them on a national scale.

You kept telling us how good Benedictine and Rome and Buford, etc were.

All teams that Valdosta was supposed to be better than. If that's the case then you severely misjudged your state.

Not that it's surprising to anybody. We mostly knew that all along.

Youve lost your mind with this comment. 

I said it a week ago and I'll say it now with a bit more evidence to support it.

Georgia 6A was comprised of Valdosta, a bunch of teams worse and maybe a few as good.

That's garbage.

And all the while you were serenading us with stories of Georgia greatness.

Puhlease.

Valdosta was better than all but 1 team STA played this year. 

So I'm guessing this means they were better than Bingham, Plant, Venice, Dwyer?

xD

You're hopeless.

A hopeless clown.

1 hour ago, LOSer said:

I said it a week ago and I'll say it now with a bit more evidence to support it.

Georgia 6A was comprised of Valdosta, a bunch of teams worse and maybe a few as good.

That's garbage.

And all the while you were serenading us with stories of Georgia greatness.

Puhlease.

Valdosta is garbage based on 1 game with Chandler?

57 minutes ago, LOSer said:

So I'm guessing this means they were better than Bingham, Plant, Venice, Dwyer?

xD

You're hopeless.

A hopeless clown.

FAR better than Plant or Venice... lmao, yes. Not even close.

This big shoed clown thinks just bc Chandler beat Valdosta.. now Venice or Plant would ... lmfao. Get out of here kid.

Valdosta was brought down by 3 turnovers on their own side of the field... that led to 21 Chandler points. Before those started Valdosts had the lead and was getting the ball to build on that lead. So keep on thinking Venice and Plant would beat Valdosta... but youd be a blind ignorant fool.

Valdosta is being given too much hell. When i said good... i meant Top 125-250 .. which Lee Co probably was but not Tift.. those teams are going to make you play. Lee Co. is no worse than Cocoa. 

I dont want to hear anything else about Mountain Pointe either... or any team that loses to Chandler. Valdosta lost to a Top 15 team by 20 because of 3 unforced turnovers.

As far as State Champs...

SJB lost to Bishop Gorman by 15, only 5 points less than Valdosta lost to Chandler... and SJB is consider a Top 4 team in America. 

St. X lost to SJB by 34 and is still Top 25 by SOME.  They also have FOUR other losses. And only 1 of those 5 losses was to a team as good as Chandler.

Lake Travis lost to Converse Judson.... it doesnt matter by how much. 

St. Thomas Aquinas lost to Booker T. Washington... it doesnt matter by how much... thats a far, far worse loss than losing to Chandler by 20 

Carol City has 3 losses, and none of those teams are as good as Chandler.

Novi Catholic Central isnt a state champ,  but they lost in the State Championship... they beat St. Iggy yet lost to a team ranked below Chandler, by 29 points.

These teams have all lost to teams FAR below Chandler... there is a double standard here. Context in Football games does matter... were that game played 10 more times, Valdosta doesnt lose by 20 in any of them... because they arent a team that turns the ball over like they did vs Chandler. 

Losing barely to btw the team in the past who put a running clock your state champions is worse than your state champions getting spanked ? The cocoa comments ? U can't keep florida out of your mouth can u . 

8 minutes ago, Ballhawku said:

Losing barely to btw the team in the past who put a running clock your state champions is worse than your state champions getting spanked ? The cocoa comments ? U can't keep florida out of your mouth can u . 

I can run through multiple threads and find GA spewing from yours. 

What was BTW doing something 4 seasons ago have anything to do with this year? Nothing. That BTW team went undefeated and won a MNC. This BTW lost multiple games including losing to a sub .500 Jackson team. Night & Day difference there.

What Cocoa comments?

Maybe getting spanked has taken on a new meaning. Of course nowadays people call 3 point losses ass whippings , so who knows what to make of anything people say anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

Valdosta is garbage based on 1 game with Chandler?

You're clearly rattled now.

I said as much last week.

You just claimed (in this thread) that Valdosta hasn't been very good in a long time but now all of the sudden you think they are?

You're all over the place.

The reason is because you're determined to defend everything related to Georgia whether or not it's rational.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

FAR better than Plant or Venice... lmao, yes. Not even close.

Go get fitted for you big red shoes, clown.

You didn't need to be exposed because what you were saying was so obviously ridiculous but I'm glad it happened.

Valdosta won 5 games by 10 points or less. They gave up 39 points to garbage Thomas County Central.

It's rather funny that you think teams like Valdosta are really good.

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

This big shoed clown thinks just bc Chandler beat Valdosta.. now Venice or Plant would ... lmfao. Get out of here kid.

No. I thought that last week and the week before.

The funny thing is that you think Northside and Tucker are really good and therefore 8 point wins over those teams are great.