De La Salle False Starts (Cheating)

TheBlockIsHot

Let's all have a conversation in regards to the white elephant in the room. This crap is called as a false start a few times a game, if that. Then it is never called again and just "accepted" as "the way they run their offense."

The bottom line is is- It is a false start on nearly every play. The refs cannot call a penalty on EVERY play and the DLS staff knows this and exploits it. This is how they can get away with 180 pound lineman on the O Line. It is like having a boxing fight but one guy gets to slug you first in the face before you even get in the fight.

I already know what the troll DLS fans will say, but I am curious what the neutral fans think of this.

Serious question.

Crazy theory ---- TheBlockisHot is actually.........................

@Sammyswordsman

It makes perfect sense if you think about it. Sammy finally found a way to turn this entire board into a Folsom hate-train.  Pretend you're a Folsom supporter who ruffles the feathers of everyone on the board and make the masses begin to hate a team that was only hated by a few (mainly Sammy). I knew Sammy was diabolical but I gotta give it to him, he's pretty smart for this one. Firm handshakes Sammy, but the gig is up. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Folsom Prison said:

@Sammyswordsman

It makes perfect sense if you think about it. Sammy finally found a way to turn this entire board into a Folsom hate-train.  Pretend you're a Folsom supporter who ruffles the feathers of everyone on the board and make the masses begin to hate a team that was only hated by a few (mainly Sammy). I knew Sammy was diabolical but I gotta give it to him, he's pretty smart for this one. Firm handshakes Sammy, but the gig is up. 

@Eddyr2, says @Sammyswordsman looking for a BFF, I guess ol Eddy not helping at all... lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

@Sammyswordsman

People usually hate those that dare tell the truth.

3 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

@Sammyswordsman

Sammy is a riddle wrapped in a conundrum 

5 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

@Sammyswordsman

C835A833-1E22-46E2-BE64-4ABBCA3DEE69.gif

• Haha 2

Real talk, I think the vast majority of the time DLS doesn’t false start. They just jump off the line at the same time as the ball moves.   Occasionally do they jump a .3 seconds before the ball, sure. Will the refs call it? no cause in real time it’s almost impossible to tell,  especially since 90% of then time they don’t jump early. 

I drive the 55 freeway every day...speed limit is 65 but everyone drives at 70. CHP doesn’t pull over anyone doing 70. So if the refs don’t call it, it’s not cheating.

plus DLS has been running the veer for 30 years, I’m sure a few coaches in the past have brought up this point to the refs a few times.