Some California news

Ararar

1 minute ago, TheHotisBlock said:

I suggest you do so if you cannot answer my question in regards to your version.

I just asked if it was accurate. It was peace mealed from your posts on what happened. I think it's pretty accurate.

Deflection only concedes to a loss.

Thanks for conceding then

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

You have no leg to stand on so you attempt to create a different narrative.

there is only one question 

who was responsible for initiating the removal of the open regional game.

how it was voted on has zero affect on who initially brought it to motion 

how the sections felt it would help them had zero affect on who initially brought it to motion 

how the advisory committee regarded it has zero affect on who initially brought it to motion 

hope this helps you 

the question is who and why was the motion initially brought to vote everything else is deflection 

Your own theory has lots of holes if you’d ever shine the light inward 

SS, which calls the shot at CIF, wanted their Pac5/ D1 rep to be the Socal open rep and they made it happen

they had only got that game 2 of previous 5 years (being outselected twice and outplayed once in Regional Open)

They exercised their authority to get what they wanted and, for good measure, threw the “DLS Bye Week” into thenplayoff schedule 

End of story (a story which makes a lot more sense than yours)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, TheHotisBlock said:

So lets recap your theory, based on a newspaper article and speculation. And correct me if I am wrong, while I lay out the story you have presented.

1. Folsom parents and coaches collaborate to put their opinions out there, via the small town newspaper of Lincoln, Ca.

2. Folsom coaches use that article as a basis to "work with" Saco and the SJS and come up with a painstaking plan to change the entire open regional rule for the entire state of CA. (to include the south).

3. Saco and Folsom, working together in secret, come up with a detailed plan on a way to convince an entire advisory committee, executive committee, and all ten CIF commissioners to vote the game away.

4. Saco, as the secret squirrel an defacto rep for Folsom, comes up with a way to introduce a change into the advisory committee & executive committee, therefore using his entire one vote to convince the entirety of both committees to recommend the open regional bowl game system go back to the original format.

5. Since Saco controls the entire advisory committee, and the SJS rules CA, the entire committee decides to bow down and give him what he wants! In the committee's eye's, Folsom's best interest is what is good for CA! Right?

6. After the entire advisory committee AND executive committee decides that Saco is a god and rules the world, they all suddenly decide they are HUGE FOLSOM fans and want to ensure they can avoid DLS every year ( I mean who wants to see that game anyways, right?), and decide to forward they're recommendation to the CIF Commissioners for review and a vote.

7. Saco storms into the voting session just prior to the official vote to change the open regional format back to its original format, featuring all 10 CIF Commissioners from North and South. He gives a momentous speech, detailing how this vote can change the course of HSFB history, thus making Folsom the champions they should be! He hands out Folsom Bulldog hats to every CIF Commissioner for good measure, and pops in a highlight tape of Jake Browning, Jonah Williams, and Joe Ngata.

8. During the highlight tape viewing (in 5.1 surround sound), and wearing their newly minted Folsom Bulldog hats, all ten CIF Commissioners break down in tears! They cannot believe how amazing this HSFB program is. They are all now fans and hate all the other teams in CA! Saco has done the impossible.

9. It is now time for a vote- due to the momentous speech by Saco, the Folsom Bulldogs hats, and the Browning, Williams, & Ngata highlight tape, ALL TEN CIF COMMISSIONERS UNANIMOUSLY decide to go back to the original format for the open regional. After all, the new format had only been in place for 2 years right? No bigs! Everyone is now a loyal and faithful Folsom fan!

10. ALL TEN CIF COMMISSIONERS UNANIMOUSLY (for some of u- this  means all commissioners voted the same way) vote for the open regional rule change statewide. Mission complete.

11. The Lincoln Newspaper wins a Pulitzer prize for journalism the next month, based on the Folsom story!

Sound about right? Or did I miss something?

th.jpg

Man... You are Angry Today.... Take a deep breath, it is Just HSFB..... This must really hit a nerve with you....

I don't understand why you are so upset... According to what was reported in the paper it seems like Folsom is getting exactly what they want!... Your Team is about to become the best D1-AA Bowl team in the history of CA and they can keep a light, comfortable schedule and don't have to play that Big Mean Bully DLS to go to a Bowl game... Sounds Like a Win-Win for Folsom!

Plus the Parade will be Awesome!... If I were you I would be celebrating my teams success and stop wasting my time on a message board telling everyone how great they are.... The Folsom Fans, Coaches and Administration got what they want and they don't seem to care, they just want to ride in floats down Folsom Blvd and wave, with their 1-AA Trophy....

No matter how many posts you put up, you cant change what your coach said which was, "We don't think its fair that the Loser of a Winner take All Playoff Game Has to go home".... -Folsom Coach Richardson

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Pops said:

SS, which calls the shot at CIF, wanted their Pac5/ D1 rep to be the Socal open rep and they made it happen

they had only got that game 2 of previous 5 years (being outselected twice and outplayed once in Regional Open)

They exercised their authority to get what they wanted and, for good measure, threw the “DLS Bye Week” into thenplayoff schedule 

Spot on Pops. I only chose to cover the procedural part about it since so many people were naive in the process, instead choosing to blame newspaper articles on entire CIF rule changes. Comical.

The Folsom narrative is just a cover story for who really pushed for the rule in the first place. Glad the truth is out there.

PS- It's funny to see all these responses to me when I can't see what they say. The ignore feature is glorious!

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, TheHotisBlock said:

Spot on Pops. I only chose to cover the procedural part about it since so many people were naive in the process, instead choosing to blame newspaper articles on entire CIF rule changes. Comical.

The Folsom narrative is just a cover story for who really pushed for the rule in the first place. Glad the truth is out there.

PS- It's funny to see all these responses to me when I can't see what they say. The ignore feature is glorious!

giphy.gif

I’m not sure that Folsom wasn’t a contributor — certainly a lot of smoke in their direction 

my only objection to aarar’s narrative is his tone, which so conclusively and definitelively names Folsom as the sole instigator when 

a). He’s speculating (intelligently, but he does not KNOW) and

b) he’s indignant to alternative theories even if they resonate more than his own 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Pops said:

I’m not sure that Folsom wasn’t a contributor — certainly a lot of smoke in their direction 

If your going to name one contributor, you have to name the other 50 or so contributors (between the advisory committee, executive committee, and CIF commissioners.

That's like 50 people committing a crime and only choosing to prosecute one, because you don't like them or are pushing an agenda, which seems to be the case here.

The smoke is because of the timing. But if you look strictly at the facts and procedures, it is very clear how it went down. In an ironic twist, SoCal seems to be the instigator of pushing this through much more so than anyone else :)

1 hour ago, Pops said:

Except you have absolutely zero evidence of this not even circumstantial evidence.its something you made up in your mind to deflect 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Except you have absolutely zero evidence of this not even circumstantial evidence.its something you made up in your mind to deflect 

Sounds like you've been deflecting this whole time so people wouldn't know this:

"SS, not the SJS, as you have claimed, calls the shot at CIF, wanted their Pac5/ D1 rep to be the Socal open rep and they made it happen

they had only got that game 2 of previous 5 years (being out selected twice and outplayed once in Regional Open)

They exercised their authority to get what they wanted and, for good measure, threw the “DLS Bye Week” into the playoff schedule "

Figures. I had an idea of some type of agenda. Now I know. Toodles!

cif_southern_section.png

20 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I have as much evidence as you 

you have a couple of newspaper quotes that you’ve taken a lot of liberties with 

I have 5 years of increasing whining by a whole hsfb community that absolutely HATED when Crenshaw, Westlake, or even CC, until they got them to join, played in the Open — a whole lot more grumbling in socal than Norcal 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, TheHotisBlock said:

So true. They have it one way for now, but it won't always work. SoCal, at some point will need the open regional game, just like NorCal does.

Stating "it simply isn't needed in SoCal" is short sighted and usually just a troll jab to try and blame the north for the rule change, despite ALL of their own commissioners voting for it.

A win is a win.

Lol.  Tell me why SoCal would need an Open Regional.  So we can see MD vs Cathedral type games every year?  No thanks. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Pops said:

I have as much evidence as you 

you have a couple of newspaper quotes that you’ve taken a lot of liberties with 

I have 5 years of increasing whining by a whole hsfb community that absolutely HATED when Crenshaw, Westlake, or even CC, until they got them to join, played in the Open — a whole lot more grumbling in socal than Norcal 

You have zero evidence.I have a direct line of quotes and articles from Folsom coaches,SJS commissioner/advisory committee tournament director to the advisory committee.I mean it’s laughable pops.I understand you wanting to defend your northern brother but choose a different battle this one is lost

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ararar said:

You have zero evidence.I have a direct line of quotes and articles from Folsom coaches,SJS commissioner/advisory committee tournament director to the advisory committee.I mean it’s laughable pops.I understand you wanting to defend your northern brother but choose a different battle this one is lost

Judging that the storyline is below is the one you've been pitching.....you lost a long time ago.

So lets recap your theory, based on a newspaper article and speculation. And correct me if I am wrong, while I lay out the story you have presented.

1. Folsom parents and coaches collaborate to put their opinions out there, via the small town newspaper of Lincoln, Ca.

2. Folsom coaches use that article as a basis to "work with" Saco and the SJS and come up with a painstaking plan to change the entire open regional rule for the entire state of CA. (to include the south).

3. Saco and Folsom, working together in secret, come up with a detailed plan on a way to convince an entire advisory committee, executive committee, and all ten CIF commissioners to vote the game away.

4. Saco, as the secret squirrel an defacto rep for Folsom, comes up with a way to introduce a change into the advisory committee & executive committee, therefore using his entire one vote to convince the entirety of both committees to recommend the open regional bowl game system go back to the original format.

5. Since Saco controls the entire advisory committee, and the SJS rules CA, the entire committee decides to bow down and give him what he wants! In the committee's eye's, Folsom's best interest is what is good for CA! Right?

6. After the entire advisory committee AND executive committee decides that Saco is a god and rules the world, they all suddenly decide they are HUGE FOLSOM fans and want to ensure they can avoid DLS every year ( I mean who wants to see that game anyways, right?), and decide to forward they're recommendation to the CIF Commissioners for review and a vote.

7. Saco storms into the voting session just prior to the official vote to change the open regional format back to its original format, featuring all 10 CIF Commissioners from North and South. He gives a momentous speech, detailing how this vote can change the course of HSFB history, thus making Folsom the champions they should be! He hands out Folsom Bulldog hats to every CIF Commissioner for good measure, and pops in a highlight tape of Jake Browning, Jonah Williams, and Joe Ngata.

8. During the highlight tape viewing (in 5.1 surround sound), and wearing their newly minted Folsom Bulldog hats, all ten CIF Commissioners break down in tears! They cannot believe how amazing this HSFB program is. They are all now fans and hate all the other teams in CA! Saco has done the impossible.

9. It is now time for a vote- due to the momentous speech by Saco, the Folsom Bulldogs hats, and the Browning, Williams, & Ngata highlight tape, ALL TEN CIF COMMISSIONERS UNANIMOUSLY decide to go back to the original format for the open regional. After all, the new format had only been in place for 2 years right? No bigs! Everyone is now a loyal and faithful Folsom fan!

10. ALL TEN CIF COMMISSIONERS UNANIMOUSLY (for some of u- this  means all commissioners voted the same way) vote for the open regional rule change statewide. Mission complete. 

11. The Lincoln Newspaper wins a Pulitzer prize for journalism the next month, based on the Folsom story!

8 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Lol.  Tell me why SoCal would need an Open Regional.  So we can see MD vs Cathedral type games every year?  No thanks. 

I could really care less if they want it/have it or not. I was simply pointing out the point, as Pops did, that SoCal advocated much harder to have the game removed than anyone in NorCal did.

I just think it's hilarious that a few trolls are clinging to the conspiracy I have outlined above. Give it a read my brother.

Its like little kids screaming- "Well YOUUUUUUUUUUU brought it up!" LMFAO!

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

Man, Brother!.... You have Pushed the Folsom Spin Cycle into Overdrive Today!.... :) 

Either that, or they forgot to hand out the Meds in the Folsom Prison Psych Ward!.... :) 

I don't understand, Folsom got what they want... They are about to be crowned the Best D1-AA team in the history of CA... Folsom Avoided having to play DLS to Make a Bowl game... The Plan worked perfectly, and they are having Parades, so I don't really know what more they want....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheHotisBlock said:

Judging that the storyline is below is the one you've been pitching.....you lost a long time ago.

You’re missing a lot which is par for the course 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Man, Brother!.... You have Pushed the Folsom Spin Cycle into Overdrive Today!.... :) 

Either that, or they forgot to hand out the Meds in the Folsom Prison Psych Ward!.... :) 

I don't understand, Folsom got what they want... They are about to be crowned the Best D1-AA team in the history of CA... Folsom Avoided having to play DLS to Make a Bowl game... The Plan worked perfectly, and they are having Parades, so I don't really know what more they want....

Right ! I don’t get why they just don’t own it because it’s what they wanted 

• Like 1

No Kidding.... Folsom is about to play in their 3rd 1-AA Bowl game and About to be the first to win the 1-AA back to Back.... They achieved all of that without having to Once Play and Beat DLS on the field in a Playoff Game to go to a Bowl....

So the Fans, Coaches and Administration who complained to the Section Commissioner got exactly what they want. And now they are about to become the Best 1-AA Team in CA History.... This is a great lower TIER accomplishment... Kind of Like Central Cathloic winning like 4 SBG's in a row.

The question is, if Folsom wins 3 or 4 of these in a row, will CIF Reverse The Folsom Rule and Bring Back the Nor Cal Open and Force Folsom to Play a Win or go home Play off game against DLS... :) 

• Like 2