Some California news

Ararar

11 minutes ago, Ararar said:

I have no quote from anyone except Folsom coaching and the SJS commissioner/advisory committee tournament director.Its a clear line pops.While you just made something up

I don’t know what you’re talking about now but when I first asked for evidence you supplied a quote from a Folsom mother of a girl and only that quote in your damning article 

you see things you want to see and I can’t talk logic with that person 

lets just agree to disagree and I won’t bring it up unless someone misrepresents it 

2 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Lol Pops loves Folsom

you can have them and the rest of your slappy NoCal teams

I don’t know why you thumbs down’d that 

that’s supposed to be reserved for out of line comments and/ or things that just willy, willy hurt your feelings 

oh, NM

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Lol Pops loves Folsom

you can have them and the rest of your slappy NoCal teams

You’re so upset! 😂😂😂

These guys love living in your head. I’m convinced you and @THEOC89 are the same guy. Both of you get so MAD. 

Face it, Norcal has two teams that would beat any of your non-transfer teams.

facts 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

You’re so upset! 😂😂😂

These guys love living in your head. I’m convinced you and @THEOC89 are the same guy. Both of you get so MAD. 

Face it, Norcal has two teams that would beat any of your non-transfer teams.

facts 

Yo may Actually Be On to Something Here!!!.... let's ask him!.... Hey @Bestcoast My Brother, are you and I the Same Dude?

My Guess is he will answer like this: "Hi @THEOC89 while I am Constantly Entertained by your Funny and Insightful Posts regarding Folsom "The Paper Tiger", You are much to Long Winded a poster to be me... By the way, did you see that game last night? Folsom's Defense was just Awful!"....

That is my guess, let's see how he responds.... :) 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pops said:

I don’t know what you’re talking about now but when I first asked for evidence you supplied a quote from a Folsom mother of a girl and only that quote in your damning article 

you see things you want to see and I can’t talk logic with that person 

lets just agree to disagree and I won’t bring it up unless someone misrepresents it 

Re read the article.Tell me what the Folsom coaches were quoted.Tell me what Saco was quoted.I will tell.Caoches quoted saying it was unfair and Saco quoted saying he had worked with the coaches and administrators at Folsom.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Caoches quoted saying it was unfair and Saco quoted saying he had worked with the coaches and administrators at Folsom.

You spelled *coaches wrong.

How can we depend on you for legit evidence when you can't even spell the word "coaches? My god.

You can quote all you want- But Saco has ONE vote and couldn't change anything even if your vast conspiracy theory somewhat held up. ALL TEN COMMISSIONERS to include your own, voted to go back to the original format. 

Take the loss like a man. You you get beat up you take it and come back stronger. You don't keep coming back to get beat up again!

LOL!

26 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

Yo may Actually Be On to Something Here!!!.... let's ask him!.... Hey @Bestcoast My Brother, are you and I the Same Dude?

My Guess is he will answer like this: "Hi @THEOC89 while I am Constantly Entertained by your Funny and Insightful Posts regarding Folsom "The Paper Tiger", You are much to Long Winded a poster to be me... By the way, did you see that game last night? Folsom's Defense was just Awful!"....

That is my guess, let's see how he responds.... :) 

Lmao

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

You expect Narbonne to be good next year? I had high hopes for them this season. 

On paper they should be very good. They will have lofty expectations next year. A lot could change with transfers but they could be #5 in SoCal starting the season next year behind MD, Bosco, Cen10, JSerra.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TheHotisBlock said:

Narbonne was a huge let down. I am kind of glad they choked against Cathedral though. Saved them a vicious running clock. 

What did you expect from them?  They performed about as expected.  Haven’t seen next years OOL schedule yet but they will be a better team.  Maybe 30% better. Folsom probably gets a shot at them next year. 

4 minutes ago, On2whls said:

What did you expect from them?  They performed about as expected.  Haven’t seen next years OOL schedule yet but they will be a better team.  Maybe 30% better. Folsom probably gets a shot at them next year. 

All I heard was how good they were going to be. All these transfers they were getting. They were the marquee schedule for St. Louis of Hawaii, which was another let down, especially for them. 

The teams outside of MD and SJB were a let down in SoCal, IMO. I was high on Cen10 until I saw the Pitt game. Cen10 was a slightly better version of Central. 1-2 TDs better. 

38 minutes ago, TheHotisBlock said:

Cen10 was a slightly better version of Central. 1-2 TDs better. 

Yes, each quarter.  You’re hilarious.  Enjoy the game next week.

I’ll be heading out shortly to see NorCal’s clear #1 in action against MD.  I hope they can keep it close.  If they fail again Folsom gets to carry the flag for the north.

23 minutes ago, Ararar said:

MD now missing 3 starters from that secondary 

Nimmo has been out the past 6 games and Sepoluna has filled in great for him. Criddell hasn’t played much the second half of season and Davies and Hunter have done a good job. Losing Ricks is a big blow. With Green they still have an outstanding first 4 but their depth is hurt now. Fortunately DLS is not the type of team where they would need to play much nickel.

7 hours ago, TheHotisBlock said:

You spelled *coaches wrong.

How can we depend on you for legit evidence when you can't even spell the word "coaches? My god.

Still trying to be the English teacher of this forum, but yet you make your own spelling errors. So based on your comment we can't depend on you either since you can't spell Buchanan right. Lol

20181208_192553.jpg

• Haha 1