Some California news

Ararar

9 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Okay I'm done arguing with you for now. I'm starting to lose brain cells. 

Have a good one brother. Hope 2019 is better for you. 

Cheers

Who is Folsom’s best win/wins in school history?

Since they are number 1 public in California, I’m sure there is many. 

Thanks in advance! I’ll wait for answer.

1 minute ago, Bestcoast said:

1) I have never claimed Folsom is #1 public in Cali. I'm not the village idiot Block. I think C10 and Folsom are light years above every other public in CA for 2018. They're on the same tier. I would say Folsom would be favored if they played on a neutral field this season but I am biased. You and SoCal fans would say C10 would be favored and guess what... you're biased. We'll never know who's better sadly. 

2) I would say their best wins are probably against Serra (Gardena) and Grant. Both of them were top 25 nationally ranked teams with many high level D1 and NFL players. 

9 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Off the top of my head 2010 Serra in SBG. That was actually a very good win for Folsom, but unable to think of any others since. 

I purposely left out the Grant team, not saying it wasnt a good win, but would have liked to had seen them play a full Strength Grant. Not even saying it would have changed the outcome, just saying it would have been interesting to see how far Folsom had come since their early season loss they took to a full Strength Grant.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nascar624 said:

I purposely left out the Grant team, not saying it wasnt a good win, but would have liked to had seen them play a full Strength Grant. Not even saying it would have changed the outcome, just saying it would have been interesting to see how far Folsom had come since their early season loss they took to a full Strength Grant.

BS argument. Grant was hobbled, but all of they're players played in that game. They were absolutely destroyed.

Folsom's best player went on to QB at Cal Poly. That Grant team had legit D1 guys and an NFL star on the team.

Start trying to minimize everything Folsom to support your agenda. Give credit where credit is due. 

After this week, Folsom will two wins over top 10 CA teams, and 2 others over top 30 teams, ALL ON THE ROAD. That's actually better top to bottom than DLSs wins, considering DO beat 2 of DLSs better wins.

3 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

Word is that MD and Cen10 were in discussions to play next season because both of them have a challenging time herring pre league games. This is not optimal for either team since they know they will both be top 3-4 next year and may play again late in the playoffs.

This is not true as someone who knows someone who is connected to the program. They try to stay away from scheduling the two private all stars cuz they know they will have to play both in playoffs either way. 

46 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

This is not true as someone who knows someone who is connected to the program. They try to stay away from scheduling the two private all stars cuz they know they will have to play both in playoffs either way. 

That is exactly what I said. They really don’t want to schedule this game for the reason we both said. But I have heard the game was or maybe still is being considered. If they each can’t get games then even though they would rather not play in the regular season, it is better than not having a full schedule of games.

54 minutes ago, Bodysurf said:

That is exactly what I said. They really don’t want to schedule this game for the reason we both said. But I have heard the game was or maybe still is being considered. If they each can’t get games then even though they would rather not play in the regular season, it is better than not having a full schedule of games.

If they sign a home and home, Coach Logan will be the coach of the Home Team both years...

1203EFE0-53B9-420B-9B8F-37AA96EBD35F.gif.9677b11188b5e789b34c9513301f9104.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Extremely Humble said:

But we need that money for our parade. 

Now this was Funny!^^^^ Nice Job!... :) 

Okay I'm done arguing with you for now. I'm starting to lose brain cells. 

Have a good one brother. Hope 2019 is better for you. 

Cheers

Sounds Good My Friend! 2018 Was great for me since DLS shut out Folsom in week 0... I have been smiling ever since!... :) 

1) I have never claimed Folsom is #1 public in Cali. I'm not the village idiot Block. I think C10 and Folsom are light years above every other public in CA for 2018. They're on the same tier. I would say Folsom would be favored if they played on a neutral field this season but I am biased. You and SoCal fans would say C10 would be favored and guess what... you're biased. We'll never know who's better sadly. 

2) I would say their best wins are probably against Serra (Gardena) and Grant. Both of them were top 25 nationally ranked teams with many high level D1 and NFL players. 

Well, it goes without saying Folsom would win every game they don’t play.

So obviously they would absolutely crush Cent10. 😉

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

Does have some logic still — if CC wins, they could avoid having to play both back to back (with DLS waiting at end)

2 hours ago, Pops said:

Does have some logic still — if CC wins, they could avoid having to play both back to back (with DLS waiting at end)

Even if CC were to win based off CIF rules you have to put Bosco and MD on opposites side of the bracket. It’s a hard road for CC either way. MD/Bosco and DLS in 3 consecutive weeks. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bigrobstercraws said:

MD's best defensive player didn't play all season and they had three starters out in the secondary. 

Holding a team to 14 when you score zero isn’t better then holding a team to 21 when you score 35... especially when the defense that help the team to 21 cause several turnovers that led to 21 points...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bigrobstercraws said:

MD's best defensive player didn't play all season and they had three starters out in the secondary

2 hours ago, TheHotisBlock said:

@Bestcoast sound familiar? 

Not surprising, you convienetly edited the post. 

Maybe some day your Folsom paper Tigers will actually be relevant and you will not have to spend all your time with nonsense like this.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bestcoast said:

Not surprising, you convienetly edited the post. 

Maybe some day your Folsom paper Tigers will actually be relevant and you will not have to spend all your time with nonsense like this.

*conveniently

I didn't edit anything. Read again.

You can't use an excuse for one thing and then say another person can't use the same exact one.

A win is a win. 

• Haha 1